First time posting. (My boyfriend doesn’t know I’m in to gaining)

1 minute ago, TwiceasNICE said:

@bbwlover181 you poor thing. I’m sorry.

She used to be heavier before we started talking. But she lost a lot of weight…and birth control has no effect on her gaining weight. She stayed consistent. She was 180lbs in college before we we started talking and we met a few years after and now she’s 135lbs MAYBE 140…and she can’t gain it back. And she doesn’t diet or anything but also isn’t trying 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you struggle with this. You should not have to hide your appetite or taste.

What would be your ideal weight gain? And have you been bigger before maybe? Has he known you being a different size?

What hughman91 said seems to be a manor to bring it up. Maybe say you feel a little fragile and would like to be a bit beefier, curvier and that you are being bored to eat ‘salads’ (or whatever he thinks you’re eating now) and want to enjoy life a little more? 

Or when you have been a bigger before, you can refer to that period and how you felt back then?