Athletic girls that got fat, how did you feel about losing athleticism?

Plumpnesslover

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I used to be an athlete and honestly it was hard at first realizing that I can't do the things I used to enjoy. I jogged/ran daily anywhere from 5-10 miles and I would also spend time at the gym on top of that. My body is very naturally athletic and enjoyed exercising. I would even feel a runners high. I have been able to accept that that time in my life is over and I should just focus on the new things I enjoy. Life is always changing and I just try to focus on the positive aspects in the present and let go of the things I miss. Now I love how soft and squishy my body is, I enjoy eating whatever I want and I love being a BBW model. 

If I were to ever become an athlete again I would miss all the things that I enjoy about being fat. What is comes down to is I can't have my cake and eat it too. I just eat my yummy cake and get over it lol. 

15 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

I used to be an athlete and honestly it was hard at first realizing that I can't do the things I used to enjoy. I jogged/ran daily anywhere from 5-10 miles and I would also spend time at the gym on top of that. My body is very naturally athletic and enjoyed exercising. I would even feel a runners high. I have been able to accept that that time in my life is over and I should just focus on the new things I enjoy. Life is always changing and I just try to focus on the positive aspects in the present and let go of the things I miss. Now I love how soft and squishy my body is, I enjoy eating whatever I want and I love being a BBW model. 

If I were to ever become an athlete again I would miss all the things that I enjoy about being fat. What is comes down to is I can't have my cake and eat it too. I just eat my yummy cake and get over it lol. 

Dear, can you take a look at one particular girl, I made a thread for her, you can look for it. 

Search Curvage for Daisy Watts. She was a model for Onlysportwear, making erotic photosets in sports clothing. 

What do you think of her physique in each set?  Do you think she lost a lot of athleticism? Was she concerned about it what you think? 

Id imagine the “it’s too hard to get fit” part wins out most of the time. I had an ex that used to box and had sanctioned fights that gave up on it and got fat. And unfortunately she got in a scrap with a slim girl on a night out and the difference in her abilities and stamina were so dramatic she ended up getting exhausted, getting punched in the belly  and losing to this girl that clearly didn’t know how to fight

1 hour ago, Plumpnesslover said:

Id imagine the “it’s too hard to get fit” part wins out most of the time. I had an ex that used to box and had sanctioned fights that gave up on it and got fat. And unfortunately she got in a scrap with a slim girl on a night out and the difference in her abilities and stamina were so dramatic she ended up getting exhausted, getting punched in the belly  and losing to this girl that clearly didn’t know how to fight

Yeah this happens when the gain is BIG. 

Sometimes an athletic girl softens out just a bit. Really haven't seen any girl who was into sports get fat. 

I don't know if Daisy from her later onlysportwear sets would lose a fight to a younger Daisy... Wouldn't mind to watch this fight though! 

29 minutes ago, Boobielover87 said:

Yeah this happens when the gain is BIG. 

Sometimes an athletic girl softens out just a bit. Really haven't seen any girl who was into sports get fat. 

I don't know if Daisy from her later onlysportwear sets would lose a fight to a younger Daisy... Wouldn't mind to watch this fight though! 

It definitely was a big gain, about 80lbs