Young and new feedee looking for a feeder

Cypherian

[This is a very long post, especially for an introduction, so I apologize in advance. I estimate the reading time to be about 3-5 minutes]

Hi. I'm a 19yo Male based in the UK and as of just under a year ago, a feedee. I currently weigh 225lbs at 5'8.5" (height is a rough estimate. Been a while since I properly measured) and will be starting uni in September.

I have gained a little bit on my own, but as (until next month) I've been living with parents in a tiny little village, it's not been as much, nor as quickly as I'd like. For that reason, It is my absolute dream to one day meet and hopefully even settle down with a feeder (ideally someone female and around my age. E.g: 18-25).

I have not posted any full body images of me publicly just yet as I do not yet feel ready to, that said, this may change over time. I also currently have no end goal for how big I want to be, but 500lbs is a major milestone I intend to reach, with 350lbs being as equally big of a milestone along the way.

I understand that this is an exceptionally long post, so thanks so much to everyone who had read this. I am more than happy to answer any questions in the comments, and I look forwards to chatting to (possibly even meeting) you all!