• Curvage Model

First time posting......

A little about me. 

Most of my life I was an average smaller girl, I liked showing off my body to any admirer. I was just living and enjoying life and little by little the pounds started creeping in and I got fatter.  I was no longer comfortable in my body. :( I was so unhappy with myself that I didn't want to be touched and never looked at myself in the mirror! For about 15 years I struggled trying to lose weight and nothing worked! 

This year I decided I'm going to try and get my sexy back, but in a new way. I stumbled across Curvage and WOW!!

I'm still extremely self conscious about myself, but have decided to try and love myself regardless of my size. 

Hopefully posting on here will help!

Please send me some love!!!

IMG_20220818_085250005~3.jpg

Edited by Chunky Vixen 73

Those pics of your belly are looking quite nice. After reading about yourself, its understandable and takes time to be comfortable (which looks like progress is being made. No rush either). Keep doing what you feel is natural and should be interesting to see the results soon enough

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, JDArg18 said:

Those pics of your belly are looking quite nice. After reading about yourself, its understandable and takes time to be comfortable (which looks like progress is being made. No rush either). Keep doing what you feel is natural and should be interesting to see the results soon enough

Thanks. I'm not looking to gain. I'm trying to love myself like I am. And some days it's truly hard! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Good morning!!

Just another quick update....

I've been really really sick since Monday. Had to go to the ER yesterday. IV fluids and a couple prescriptions. Hopefully soon I'll be back to feeling more like myself. 

Thanks for all your kind words they truly means a lot to me!!!
Keep sending me some love!!

IMG_20221218_100304439~2.jpg

Guest maschio21

Good morning!!

Just another quick update....

I've been really really sick since Monday. Had to go to the ER yesterday. IV fluids and a couple prescriptions. Hopefully soon I'll be back to feeling more like myself. 

Thanks for all your kind words they truly means a lot to me!!!
Keep sending me some love!!

1056192968_IMG_20221218_1003044392.thumb.jpg.22cf30eb3843795bc1b08499c7ae4004.jpg
The true perfection [emoji3590]

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 12/20/2022 at 7:22 AM, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

Good morning!!

I had an amazing weekend getaway

I'm not a feedee, gainer or stuffer, but I dabbled a little this weekend!

WOW!!!

It was awesome!!

I recorded part of it, and can't wait to share it with you later!!

Send me some love!!!

IMG_20221218_100411981~2.jpg

Wow. You have to be genuinely chubby to have a belly that round while laying down!😃