New Weight Gain Adventure Game!

I hope you don't mind a little shameless self-promotion, but I'm really proud of my latest project...

Just released on MAVRIP,  ONA: The Tutor” features:

·                         500+ passages containing roughly 95,000 words (190+ pages) of story text to explore, interwoven by nearly 1,000 player-driven pathing links and dozens of choice-triggered variables.

·                         Numerous substantively unique endings shaped by player decisions.

·                         Randomized mid-game events adding a further element of depth and replayability.

·                         Original commissioned illustrations by MonoManiacArt and SilverPathfinder  

·                         Crossover continuity with the epilogue to “The Lesson.”

·                         A built-in “save game” feature to facilitate more thorough exploration.

·                         The “good stuff” you’d expect from a weight gain story by Maverick: subterfuge, romance, revenge, teasing, comeuppance, and more. (Potentially, at least—depending on your choices!)

Enjoy!

Maverick

PS: Thanks to my buddy and ** partner @riptoryx for his assistance in creating the game, its preview, and the fancy attached graphic!

ONA The Tutor poster 3 (lighter).png