Lots of macaroni: Lady Hawk quits (MCU Kate Bishop/Yelena Belova story)

Hlobart

This is weight gain story about Marvel Cinematic Universe heroines - Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova. It was requestend by darrthjo16 on deviantart, who helped me a lot with plot and ideas.

Lots of macaroni: Lady Hawk quits

Kate Bishop, better known as Lady Hawk, was riding in an elevator and thinking about ending her career as a crime fighter.

She had been Hawkeye's partner and apprentice for three years now–and it turned out to be not as much fun as she had imagined.

Instead of fighting aliens or rebellious robots, they caught drug dealers and mafia bosses. For the media, she remained in the shadow of Hawkeye, even though she did a good half of the work. And yes, life in constant danger also gets boring at some point.

Speaking of the constant danger, when Lady Hawk was in front of the apartment she rented, she found it open. Although she was sure, she locked it before leaving.

Kate pulled a taser from under her coat. A bow and arrows in ordinary life are not very convenient for self-defense, especially in narrow spaces, while a taser is much less noticeable, but still effective. If necessary, it can also be used in close combat, as a bludgeon.

Lady Hawk opened the door to the apartment – and heard the sound of liquid pouring into a glass from the kitchen. She went there, already guessing whom she would meet and, as always, very worried about it.

– Kate Bishop!  – Yelena Belova greeted her joyfully. – You kept me waiting!

There was a bottle of champagne and two filled glasses on the kitchen table. Brie cheese and prosciutto were laid out on a platter as a champagne appetizer.

– I don't need to specify how exactly you found me... again? – Kate asked.

–Kate Bishop, you're so funny, – Yelena replied. –Stop doubting my professionalism and put your toy away.

Lady Hawk sighed and tucked the taser under her coat.

Kate couldn't say exactly who Belova was to her.

"A fickle friend and an uninvited guest,» her mind said.

"Fuck buddy," the body added.

"The love of my life, who has not yet reciprocated," whispered the heart.

– What's the champagne about?  – Lady Hawk asked.

– I freed the last of the victims of the Red Room from under mind control, - Yelena answered with satisfaction. – And killed the last of the assholes who worked for Dreykov.

Kate smiled. She always liked Belova's Russian accent, but when she used swear words, it was even more cute.

– And you came to celebrate with me?

– Who else? – Yelena asked with a smile.

That smile was the last straw for Lady Hawk–she couldn't hold back any longer. Kate took off her coat (the taser thudded on the floor) and, approaching Belova, passionately kissed her on the lips.

Then, after making love right on the not very comfortable kitchen sofa, they were getting dressed and Kate said:

– You know, I'm thinking of retiring. I'm tired of taking risks all the time and getting almost nothing for it.

– I'm so glad you said that, Kate Bishop.

Yelena took out a large suitcase from under the sofa. She opened it and it turned out to be full of money, in euros and dollars, in large bills.

– Wow! Where did all this come from?  – Lady Hawk asked.

– You didn't think I was some kind of crusader, did you? –  Belova replied with a smile. – There are many people who were willing to pay for Dreykov's allies to die. There is only a quarter in this suitcase, the rest is in stocks, in bank accounts and invested in real estate.

– What kind of real estate?

– I bought us a house in New Zealand. If, of course, you agree to go there with me.

Kate didn't hesitate for a second:

– Of course I agree!

After a couple of weeks of living in New Zealand, Lady Hawk found that she was gaining weight – her trained body became softer and her clothes fit tighter. However, her life with Yelena in the new house was truly heavenly, and in paradise, you are not up to such trifles.

The crime fighting was forgotten, as well as worries about how to make a living – they were paid interest from bank accounts and dividends from stocks.

They woke up late, now there were no alarm clocks in their lives. Kate stretched, rolled onto Yelena's half of the bed and inhaled the scent of her beloved. Belova smelled like an orange or grapefruit, tart, sweet and sour. Lady Hawk woke her up with kisses on the cheek, then on the neck – and soon they were making love.

Then the girls, dressed only in T-shirts and panties, went out on the balcony and drank coffee with sweet cinnamon rolls, looking at the sun-drenched green valley stretching under their feet.

– Follow the white rabbit, – Yelena said, and they went to the kitchen.

White – because the Russian surname Belova came from the word "belyi", which meant "white". Kate actively studied Russian, working with Clint to better understand the criminals who speak it – and now with Yelena she had the opportunity of regular language practice. And rabbit was because Kate said Yelena was cute as a rabbit. Moreover, Yelena, just like rabbit, constantly wanted to fuck.

Therefore, they went to the kitchen. Yelena almost always cooked – leaving the mercenary craft, she mastered the work of a cook and made great progress. Brunch was delicious and satisfying, and then there was lunch, an afternoon nap, watching sports broadcasts or movies, lying, cuddling and eating sweets and dinner, which would have been enough for five – Lady Hawk and her girlfriend ate it together. Well-fed, they soon went to bed, massaged each other's bellies and had gentle, a little lazy sex.

With such a schedule, it is not surprising that the girls found neither time nor motivation for training – even for Kate's favorite archery. The retired superheroines gradually became rounder and fatter.

At the beginning of their fourth month in New Zealand, the panties torn up on the fattened ass of Lady Hawk. She sighed – it was impossible to ignore her weight gain anymore.

However, Yelena had nothing against her lover's new curves.

– I like that you're rounder, softer and more tender now, Kate Bishop, – she said with a smile.

–You haven't lost weight either, you know? –  she replied, blushing.

– Yes, I like to be curvy and juicy – said Belova. – And I make sure every day that you like my new body too.

They treated the changes in their figures differently. Even working as a mercenary, Yelena was kind of chunky, with noticeable breasts and a big booty – she weighed 124 pounds with a small height of 5 feet 4 inches. It's just that until the end of her career, under a soft layer of fat, she had steel, strong muscles, which gradually disappeared during her heavenly life in New Zealand. But in her eyes, Belova was a curvy girl, and she remained almost the same.

Kate, on the other hand, was used to being slim. Since she was a teenager, her weight was 132 pounds with a height of 5 feet 8 inches, she was proud of long slender legs and a flat tummy – and now in just a few months she has turned into a chubby girl!

– We need to weigh ourselves! – Lady Hawk said firmly.

– All right, if you insist, – Yelena reluctantly agreed.

Belova got on the scales first – and saw the figure of 160 pounds. A gain of 36 pounds in just three months!

– Not so much, I expected more – she said with a smile, lifting her enormous tits with her hands.

Inspired, Kate got on the scales – she couldn't have gained more than her gluttonous girlfriend.

It turned out that she could – she weighed 170 pounds, having gained as much as 38 pounds.

– What a nightmare, – she gathered the fat on her belly with her palms. The belly, which was completely flat until recently.  – If we keep this lifestyle up for a few more months, I can't be Lady Hawk anymore.

– Do you want to? – Yelena whispered in her ear, pressing her soft body against her beloved. Belova's body seemed to vibrate – apparently, this weighing turned her on.

– I don't know! – Kate said honestly. – But now I want you, White Rabbit.

– Good morning, White Rabbit!

– Good morning, Lady X!

The fatties began to kiss gently.

Lady X became Kate's new nickname when she, weighing over 200 pounds, confessed to her lover that she would never be Lady Hawk again. X meant ex-.

Also X referred to the size of clothes – turning into a fatty, Kate Bishop now wore XL (if she wanted to tease her lover with more tight clothes) or XXL (if she wanted to wear something loose).

Three months have passed since the day Kate's panties burst on her ass. Yelena now weighed 202 pounds and Kate was 214 pounds. In addition to the enjoyment of a lazy, gluttonous lifestyle, there was another reason why they were getting fatter even faster than before.

Both girls were excited that their partner was fat and was getting even fatter. After a little research on the Internet, they learned about the feederism community – and realized that this fetish describes their preferences very well.

They ate a lot every day, but each Saturday they held a real feast for themselves. On Friday, half of the day, Yelena was cooking for Kate, and half of the day, Kate was cooking for Yelena. Both refrigerators in their huge kitchen quickly turned out to be full of delicious and high–calorie food - and on Saturday their belly feast began.

Kate started the feast with an apple pie, which was prepared by Belova. Her lover insisted that the pie should be eaten with tea:

– We Russians can drink tea 3-4 times a day, and what kind of tea without a pie!

Lady X ate a big pie alone and went to the bedroom, lying down, stroking her swollen belly. Soon Yelena joined her there.

–Your S'mores are delicious, babe, – she said.

– As a child in summer camps, I just adored them. If it wasn't for sports, I would have eaten them every day and would have gotten fat much earlier, – Kate replied.

– If it wasn't for sports, we wouldn't have met, moya sladkaya tolstushka.

– And you are my sweet fatty too, – Kate already knew Russian well, especially the words associated with the feeder fetish.

Having rested from a hearty breakfast, the girls began to have lunch. Yelena was a much better cook, so she fed Kate seafood paella – a delicious dish of Spanish cuisine with rice, chorizo, shrimp, mussels and spices. There were about 340 calories in one cup of paella – eating the sixth cup, Kate imagined how these calories were deposited in a soft fat on her belly, ass, breasts and thighs.

Yelena was pleased with an omelet with a whole mountain of toast with bacon – after all, Kate was not a very experienced and skillful cook. She compensated the simplicity of the dish with its quantity – and soon noticed with joy how Yelena's soft belly swelled and hardened from how much she had eaten.

Then there was an afternoon nap, after which another of their Saturday traditions began – watching old movies with tea (we Russians drink tea all the time!) and vanilla croissants. This time they were watching Bridget Jones's Diary.

– Hollywood is so funny,– Belova said. – Trying to pretend that this girl, chubby at most, is some kind of fatty.

– She seems skinny compared to us,– Lady X added.

This thought excited both girls very much – and soon the movie was put on pause, and their naked bodies tangled.

After a slow, gentle sex (they were both too out-of-shape to be active), they have finished a movie and went to dinner.

Yelena cooked macaroni with hot sauce for Kate for dinner. It wasn't too complicated dish, so Belova could have done something more interesting, but today she remembered that this particular dish was the first thing she cooked for her beloved.

There was lots of macaroni – a big ** and all of it was for Kate.

– I can't eat that much, –  Lady X said timidly.

– If you don't eat it, I'll finish it after you, skinny, – Yelena replied.

The embarrassment of gaining weight was a thing of the past for Kate – now she was proud of her new fat body. Calling her skinny was a sure way to get her to eat anything in any quantity.

Lady X began to eat macaroni with hot sauce, and Yelena began to eat fish and chips cooked by her beloved – she, despite little experience, was already making culinary progress.

Three months later, they were sitting on the balcony and looking a beautiful crimson sunset, when Kate said:

– We need to think about the issue of security.

– What are you talking about? – Yelena responded lazily.

– We are fat, slow and weak. If our enemies get to us, we have no chance, – Lady X explained.

–Come on, it's not that bad, – Belova objected.

– Not that bad? We'll get our asses kicked by a ten–year-old with her hands tied behind her back, we're so out of shape! – Kate exclaimed.

– Let's go to the home gym and check it out,– Yelena suggested.

– Do we have a home gym?! You never told me!

– You never asked.

– Fair enough.

A couple of minutes later they were at the gym. The housekeeper they hired regularly cleaned the whole house, including here, so that the exercise machines almost shone.

–Let's start with the treadmill, fatty, – said Kate, being out of breath.

Yelena was also breathing heavily. The former superheroines were out of breath just from a short walk down the stairs.

They stood on the treadmills next to each other and ran– or rather, tried to do so. It was hard to call it running – the fat girls hardly moved their weak legs, their huge tits bounced, and their thick bellies jiggled. After being on the treadmills for less than a minute, both left the race.

– So, well, you're definitely right about leg muscles and endurance, – Yelena said. – Maybe it's not so bad with the arm muscles?

– How much have you been able to bench press before? –  Kate asked.

–From 220 to 230 pounds,– Belova replied.

– Let's try to cope at least with a weight of 90 pounds, – said Lady X.

– Okay.

Elena tried to lift a 45-pound weight plate to hang it on a barbell – and couldn't even lift it off the floor. Her plump hands, which became muscle-less for 9 months of lazy life in New Zealand, became too weak.

– It's not that bad, is it, zhirnenkaya?! – Kate said with a laugh.

You're fat yourself, Kate Bishop! – Belova was furious. – Try it yourself.

Kate, of course, couldn't lift the weight plate either. Only two of them together finally lifted it off the floor, hung it on a barbell and, exhaling, decided that they had enough exercises for arm strength.

Then they decided to do ab exercises – but nothing came of it either. Their abdominal muscles became terribly weak, and huge bellies interfered. None of the ex-superheroines was able to do a single sit-up.

There were also scales in their gym – and the girls found out that Elena now weighs 258 pounds, and Kate - 272 pounds.

–How fat, soft, weak, and sexy we both are,– Kate moaned.

They started kissing passionately. Having barely detached themselves from each other, they took a shower, changed their clothes and left the gym. Returning to the bedroom, the fatties found that they were sweating again – even minimal loads were so unusual for their flabby bodies.

Kate and Elena went to the jacuzzi – it used to seem huge to them, but now it's not so big. Sitting in the pleasant warm water, Belova suggested:

– I can hire one of the former widows as our security guard. Magda is very loyal and owes a lot to me, and I can pay her good money.

– We just need to give her personal info to Clint in case she decides to betray us, –  Lady X added.

– Seems logical, yes.

– It's a pity we can't protect ourselves anymore, – Kate said.

– Yes, but on the contrary, it turns me on so much. After all, this is all the result of our gluttony and our love for each other's fat bodies, – Yelena replied.

– I love you, White Rabbit.

– And I love you, Lady X.

It's been a year since they moved to New Zealand. The table in their dining room (they usually ate in the kitchen, and the dining room was used only on special occasions) was covered with a ceremonial white tablecloth. On the table there was a bottle of red wine, a cheese plate and several exquisite dishes: bouillabaisse, galantine, coq au vin. Elena has recently become interested in French cuisine.

330-pound Kate was sitting at the table, dressed in a custom-made designer dress, and with a little anxiety waited when Yelena would come in. Assuming what was going to happen right now, she recalled the evening when she agreed to move here with Belova.

"I was so skinny then," she thought.

The current Lady X, with her weak fat arms, huge belly, heavy sagging tits, fat cellulite-covered ass and thick legs resembling columns, was as unfamiliar as possible from the fast, strong and fit Lady Hawk.

Finally, Yelena entered. Her 322-pound body was tightly wrapped in a dress, high- heeled shoes created the illusion of length for her short, plump legs, and a smile shone on her face. She kept her hands behind her back and, approaching Kate, took her right hand out. There was a small box in it.

Lady X threw up her hands in joy and Belova smiled even wider. She opened the box and Kate happily looked at the shining ring:

– Kate Bishop, will you marry me?

– Yes, of course yes, my beloved! – exclaimed the happy Lady X.

– I’m so glad, – Elena kissed her plump cheek. – Imagine how much lies ahead of us. Lots of love, tenderness, sex and joy.

– And lots of macaroni, – Kate added.