Guest Princess Gluttony

Guest Princess Gluttony

Taking the daily dose of my magic potion! So easy to assume, so difficult to consume 😈😈😈

IMG_20220809_145720.jpg

Guest Princess Gluttony

Story of the piggy: part 3

We stayed split for months, without hearing a word from each other. At the beginning I felt good, I was convinced I had made the right choice and that he was just a crazy pervert. I even put myself on a diet and lost weight (the photo where I weighed 65kg / 144lbs). But, as time went by, I could not help but acknowledge that I was starting to miss something. And this sensation progressively grew into a feeling comparable to an emptiness, a loss of meaning, a sort of moral chasm that opened wide inside my soul, showing clearly to my eyes the mistake I had made towards him and, most of all, towards myself. I felt that the sexuality I discovered with him was the only one that could arise in me the strongest excitement, the deepest enticement, the truest engagement… in other words, the best orgasms of my life. I felt like I had betrayed or sabotaged myself on purpose, like I was a masochistic victim of myself on the ground of I don’t know what dualistic principles of good and evil, right or wrong, normal or pathological. Then I saw, clear as the sun, it was all nothing but bullshit and quickly made up my mind to solve such an impasse. When I talked with him, I found that he was still missing me so deeply as I did. We couldn’t do but get back together and enjoy what finally became OUR sexuality, lived with all the understanding and complicity we had never had. After some months (and some pounds, lol) since this happy ending, I decided to share my beautiful discovery with you guys, to make you happier (and hornier hopefully) and not let this splendid opportunity be wasted away. Let’s see what’s in store for us!

Burger def.png

Guest Princess Gluttony
55 minutes ago, Thicktiger said:

Thanks for this inspiring inside view. It may apply to more people who do not now or accept this. Very helpful therefore, thanks for sharing 

Oh darling, thank you, that's so encouraging thinking that sharing my experience could help other people to accept themselves and go beyond stereotypes and similar societal cages. 

Guest Princess Gluttony
1 hour ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Great prose! I love your journey. And it's only just the beginning!

Thanks, I do my best to embroider this fetish with nice words and artistic/philosophical reminders. 

Guest Princess Gluttony
16 hours ago, Continental said:

You have arrived at your destination.  Time to revel in the peaceful stillness of your happiness.  You are at the center of a spinning world where motion no longer exists. 💕 

Thank you for your story.  

That's impressive @Continental , you described exactly the sensation I felt the moment I accepted that this was also my sexuality. So insightful!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 10:21 AM, Princess Gluttony said:

Let's start my forum! Here is where I will answer your questions and tell you more about me and my gaining journey! Even though I want to stay anonymous and "faceless" for the moment, I'd love to give you something very personal. Don't hesitate to interact with me! 🐽

Followed your links from Tumblr. 😊 Want to tell you that you are unquestionably the most articulate and well-spoken feedress I have ever seen or read!