Guest Princess Gluttony

Guest Princess Gluttony

Let's start my forum! Here is where I will answer your questions and tell you more about me and my gaining journey! Even though I want to stay anonymous and "faceless" for the moment, I'd love to give you something very personal. Don't hesitate to interact with me! 🐽

BA1def.png

Guest ExponentialGrowth

The extra thiccness looks great on you. I suspect that thigh gap is long gone?

Keep it up and keep growing ;) 

Guest Princess Gluttony
17 hours ago, Sounds said:

Love your progress so far 

Thank you! That's just the beginning!

Guest Princess Gluttony
17 hours ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

The extra thiccness looks great on you. I suspect that thigh gap is long gone?

Keep it up and keep growing ;) 

Gone and forgotten 😂🐽

Guest Princess Gluttony
13 hours ago, robbob123 said:

how deep has your bellybutton gotten? 

I have always had a deep belly button by nature. Now is getting so sensually cavernous, when I'll be 180 lbs it'll look so yummy. 

Guest Princess Gluttony

Story of the piggy: part 1

Since some of you asked what led me into this fetishism, I will be very happy to tell you the whole story. I have always been a kinda chubby girl, always struggling to lose weight (or not gain at least). I have lived all my life in the belief that I would be more desirable with a slimmer body, with a social context that never failed to confirm this insecurity. When I went to the beach as an adolescent, I felt envious of those girls with a flat belly, moderately small, firm breasts with tiny areolas, slender thighs with a right dose of thigh-gap. My body looked exactly the opposite by nature, and this made me feel so wrong. My tummy has always been soft, my thighs pronounced, my breasts quite large with some stretchmarks and wide areolas. I was always in a sort of fight against my body, longing for it to appear just like that of those girls I admired and hated at the same time. I remember to be told something like “your face is so pretty girl, it’s a shame that your body really doesn’t match”. My weight went up and down for years: there were periods I stuck with diets and lost a bunch of weight, other periods I resignedly chose to enjoy my life, give up all the diets and say “fuck off everybody”, unavoidably regaining the same bunch of weight.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-17-07-03-896_com.miui.gallery.jpg

58 minutes ago, Princess Gluttony said:

Story of the piggy: part 1

Since some of you asked what led me into this fetishism, I will be very happy to tell you the whole story. I have always been a kinda chubby girl, always struggling to lose weight (or not gain at least). I have lived all my life in the belief that I would be more desirable with a slimmer body, with a social context that never failed to confirm this insecurity. When I went to the beach as an adolescent, I felt envious of those girls with a flat belly, moderately small, firm breasts with tiny areolas, slender thighs with a right dose of thigh-gap. My body looked exactly the opposite by nature, and this made me feel so wrong. My tummy has always been soft, my thighs pronounced, my breasts quite large with some stretchmarks and wide areolas. I was always in a sort of fight against my body, longing for it to appear just like that of those girls I admired and hated at the same time. I remember to be told something like “your face is so pretty girl, it’s a shame that your body really doesn’t match”. My weight went up and down for years: there were periods I stuck with diets and lost a bunch of weight, other periods I resignedly chose to enjoy my life, give up all the diets and say “fuck off everybody”, unavoidably regaining the same bunch of weight.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-17-07-03-896_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Nice love the story 

Guest Princess Gluttony

I do not know my long term goals for the moment, for my short term goals take a look at my page 😘.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:21 PM, Princess Gluttony said:

Let's start my forum! Here is where I will answer your questions and tell you more about me and my gaining journey! Even though I want to stay anonymous and "faceless" for the moment, I'd love to give you something very personal. Don't hesitate to interact with me! 🐽

BA1def.png

Oh God, so hot to have a new, young, fresh gainer with us!

Guest Princess Gluttony

Story of the piggy: part 2 

About a year ago, I met a guy, very kind and cultivated, and we fell in love with each other quite suddenly. At the beginning, he told me that he liked my natural predisposition to chubbiness and that it would have been a pity to waste such a gift of mother nature with diets and similar restrictions. At first, I did not understand the whole thing, I thought he was being cute to help me feel at ease with him. During our relationship I gained some weight from time to time and invariably went on a diet to adjust the shot. He was always so disappointed every time I lost weight on purpose, but I still did not understand, I was perplexed, I knew with certainty that losing weight was always a good change. Was it his strategy to make me feel better with my body? Was he just doing tantrums to fuel his narcissism?  Did he want to make me uglier out of jealousy? Or was he just mad as a hat? Moreover, there were some gesture during sex I found quite strange, if not embarrassing, like playing with my thighs, grabbing my belly, kissing my arms (I always had pretty fat arms)… Eventually, he told me that he would have liked to feed my during sex, especially something sweet like whipped cream or doughnuts. That was all absurd, I had never thought something similar existed. Why should a man feed me and, allegedly, worship me for my fatness? Flaws are flaws, flaws do not turn into qualities overnight. I was very fond of him, so I gradually indulged in his fantasies. Time passed, and I began to acknowledge that something had changed in me: I was turned on by the way he rubbed my belly, I started to get wet when he put pastries into my mouth or when I ended up noticing how big and heavy I was compared to him, an adult man at least 12 centimeters / 4.7 inches taller than me. But it was so wrong, I had to oppose it! He was driving me mad, there was something unacceptable about this sexuality, it was not normal, it stood in contradiction with everything I believed since I was a child. I had to cut it off, I had to leave him. So I did. 

Picsart_22-08-08_11-26-25-511.jpg

I'd love to see this story continue. You really are such a good writer.   So descriptive, in fact, that I'm drawn into the story by seeing the scenes in my mind.  In my "Fat Admirer world" - this would be a major motion picture.  Romantic epic of the year !!! 💕😃👍

2 hours ago, Princess Gluttony said:

Story of the piggy: part 2 

About a year ago, I met a guy, very kind and cultivated, and we fell in love with each other quite suddenly. At the beginning, he told me that he liked my natural predisposition to chubbiness and that it would have been a pity to waste such a gift of mother nature with diets and similar restrictions. At first, I did not understand the whole thing, I thought he was being cute to help me feel at ease with him. During our relationship I gained some weight from time to time and invariably went on a diet to adjust the shot. He was always so disappointed every time I lost weight on purpose, but I still did not understand, I was perplexed, I knew with certainty that losing weight was always a good change. Was it his strategy to make me feel better with my body? Was he just doing tantrums to fuel his narcissism?  Did he want to make me uglier out of jealousy? Or was he just mad as a hat? Moreover, there were some gesture during sex I found quite strange, if not embarrassing, like playing with my thighs, grabbing my belly, kissing my arms (I always had pretty fat arms)… Eventually, he told me that he would have liked to feed my during sex, especially something sweet like whipped cream or doughnuts. That was all absurd, I had never thought something similar existed. Why should a man feed me and, allegedly, worship me for my fatness? Flaws are flaws, flaws do not turn into qualities overnight. I was very fond of him, so I gradually indulged in his fantasies. Time passed, and I began to acknowledge that something had changed in me: I was turned on by the way he rubbed my belly, I started to get wet when he put pastries into my mouth or when I ended up noticing how big and heavy I was compared to him, an adult man at least 12 centimeters / 4.7 inches taller than me. But it was so wrong, I had to oppose it! He was driving me mad, there was something unacceptable about this sexuality, it was not normal, it stood in contradiction with everything I believed since I was a child. I had to cut it off, I had to leave him. So I did. 

Picsart_22-08-08_11-26-25-511.jpg

I love it can’t wait to hear the next part