Before and After weight gain (over the years)

Hi Andrea! Would you ever consider setting a short term weight gain goal? Something not too far out there (10-15 or even 20 lbs)? Numbers may or may not mean that much to you, but for some of us fellas--it drives us crazy 🤯

You might love seeing the numbers head in the right direction on the scale, and hitting a goal is something to celebrate and an easy idea for video content that tends to sell well. If you hit a goal, you can always make a new goal--or decide you'd rather just go without one. 

One other thing you might consider is creating and sharing a amazon wishlist that has gift cards for your favorite restaurants. I know I'd be down to treat you and help fill that sexy belly.

Let us know!😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, marlow said:

Hi Andrea! Would you ever consider setting a short term weight gain goal? Something not too far out there (10-15 or even 20 lbs)? Numbers may or may not mean that much to you, but for some of us fellas--it drives us crazy 🤯

You might love seeing the numbers head in the right direction on the scale, and hitting a goal is something to celebrate and an easy idea for video content that tends to sell well. If you hit a goal, you can always make a new goal--or decide you'd rather just go without one. 

One other thing you might consider is creating and sharing a amazon wishlist that has gift cards for your favorite restaurants. I know I'd be down to treat you and help fill that sexy belly.

Let us know!😍

I'm not really sure if I want to set a goal! I typically go by how my clothes fit! So I can always say what size I'm in and go from there. (I don't own a scale for personal reasons) 

Oh! I didn't even know that was an option! You're so awesome 😻