Before and After weight gain (over the years)

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, soupsoupsoup said:

How did it happen? Was it intentional or just life. What do you think lead to all the weight gain? You’re rather stunning in the before and afters! 

It was just life! I had kids and stopped working out. I was binge eating. I was really unhappy for a long time, now I'm happier than ever honestly and loving all the curves ❤️❤️❤️

Also thank you! 😊 

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Wow so you were always hot stuff 🥵 love the transformation.  You are looking better than ever

1 minute ago, Andreamad said:

I really do like myself wayyyy more than I did thinner! 

I feel so...confident and sexy 

So you should. Remember most men genuinely do prefer bigger women when they're being honest with themselves. That's especially true these days when by the age of 25 the majority of ladies are overweight and now because of this fashion caters for it and they are seen more and more on TV and high profile roles. Of course there are the usual detractors but their voices are being ignored more and more. Thank goodness 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, mj3200 said:

So you should. Remember most men genuinely do prefer bigger women when they're being honest with themselves. That's especially true these days when by the age of 25 the majority of ladies are overweight and now because of this fashion caters for it and they are seen more and more on TV and high profile roles. Of course there are the usual detractors but their voices are being ignored more and more. Thank goodness 

I would have to agree! I've never felt more womanly than I have gaining the weight. My favorite part truly is my Ass and hips 🤣

I am glad it is becoming more widely accepted ❤️

3 minutes ago, Andreamad said:

I would have to agree! I've never felt more womanly than I have gaining the weight. My favorite part truly is my Ass and hips 🤣

I am glad it is becoming more widely accepted ❤️

We're going to have to disagree here. To me the belly is the primary focus 👌😊

But yes. You capture it perfectly by using the adjective - womanly 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, mj3200 said:

We're going to have to disagree here. To me the belly is the primary focus 👌😊

But yes. You capture it perfectly by using the adjective - womanly 

I understand. I have come to really like my belly. Since joining I definitely rub and play with my belly way more often and appreciate how soft it is. 

Gorgeous then and now - but the extra confidence is showing too, and of course I love the new curves!

On some pics you give me a feeling of being Jessica Chastaing's fat twin (please don't mind me if you don't think so, maybe I'm just seeing things 😅)

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, gricha said:

Gorgeous then and now - but the extra confidence is showing too, and of course I love the new curves!

On some pics you give me a feeling of being Jessica Chastaing's fat twin (please don't mind me if you don't think so, maybe I'm just seeing things 😅)

Jessica Chastain is new! I've gotten some other celebs bit I will absolutely take it! She's gorgeous so thank you!