Curvy Kaylee Graves

• Curvage Model

Okay okay, so while I think denim looks great on me... I'll admit that I'm not actually a huge fan of wearing pants at all 😅

I think I look much more at home in a string bikini!!!
Don't you agree???

20220801_SlowMoNeonBikini_1b.thumb.gif.ad8c1a0bed080368fa0a9492a550efaf.gif

Head on over to my clip store for the full video, including... *drum roll please* ... slow-motion jiggles!!

3 minutes ago, KayleeGraves said:

Okay okay, so while I think denim looks great on me... I'll admit that I'm not actually a huge fan of wearing pants at all 😅

I think I look much more at home in a string bikini!!!
Don't you agree???

20220801_SlowMoNeonBikini_1b.thumb.gif.ad8c1a0bed080368fa0a9492a550efaf.gif

Head on over to my clip store for the full video, including... *drum roll please* ... slow-motion jiggles!!

Understandable, though honestly, I think you might be best with nothing at all! ;) 

• Curvage Model

I've just finished uploading clip number 10 to my clipstore and I want to do something to celebrate!! 
Leave a comment with your ideas and I'll pick my favorite one!!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks while the vid being processed for approval!!

20220805_AQueenInGreen_1.1.3.thumb.png.4db52e8219ba09ad64f2b37e42fde4b6.png20220805_AQueenInGreen_1.2.1.thumb.png.6c607d6a207e4d4a953469cfa6a9605c.png20220805_AQueenInGreen_1.2.5.thumb.png.b967aa685214749c9bb476a07de17414.png

• Curvage Model

My plans for the weekend:

1. Sleep in and snuggle the cat.
  2. Pick up croissants from my favorite place and drink entirely too much iced coffee.
  3. Read a bunch of erotica for.. ahem... "research" purposes.
  4. Binge watch Netflix while enjoying ruffle chips and gummy worms.
  5. Pull out my machine to lay back and feel every curve and roll bouncing along to it's thrusting rhythm. Maybe pull out the chips again too.
  6. Be too lazy to get up and put it away, so I just keep it in to fall asleep fully blissed out and stuffed.
  7. Do it all again the next day.

What about you? Got any good plans?

40 minutes ago, KayleeGraves said:

My plans for the weekend:

1. Sleep in and snuggle the cat.
  2. Pick up croissants from my favorite place and drink entirely too much iced coffee.
  3. Read a bunch of erotica for.. ahem... "research" purposes.
  4. Binge watch Netflix while enjoying ruffle chips and gummy worms.
  5. Pull out my machine to lay back and feel every curve and roll bouncing along to it's thrusting rhythm. Maybe pull out the chips again too.
  6. Be too lazy to get up and put it away, so I just keep it in to fall asleep fully blissed out and stuffed.
  7. Do it all again the next day.

What about you? Got any good plans?

You have great plans💪i work in the weekend but i think on the evening I will go out with some friends