Curvy Kaylee Graves

• Curvage Model

Hi, I'm Kaylee! I'm new to Curvage, but not new to making contentย ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I love to hear stories, fantasies and requests, so please don't be shy; post somethingย below to let me know when you're dreaming about me!

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

I'll be posting things from my archives as I go through them, and I'm also excited to be making new videos for you!

Today I uploaded my firstย clip on the site! It's all about exploring my belly button andย was filmed back in July 2020. Can you tell if I've changed size since then??

20200708_DeepNavelExplorationgif_4.thumb.gif.b656ac5c2adeb1ebd0e294817ce47e22.gif20200708_DeepNavelExplorationgif_1.thumb.gif.394f85439b8a5bc8077b3bfd21930ac7.gif20200708_DeepNavelExplorationgif_3.thumb.gif.ca137ab6d644cc735be8833f74b4cc62.gif20200708_DeepNavelExplorationgif_2.thumb.gif.5c9b3161e14741fd89b860c5c892a73c.gif

• Curvage Model

Do we have any DENIM lovers out here???

I just posted another clip from my archives today, and I'm wearing one of my favorite pairs of jeans in it!ย 

20200730_SweetJeansSpicyThonggif_1.thumb.gif.2f854c36f5570401097598e94be79a01.gif20200730_SweetJeansSpicyThonggif_2.thumb.gif.2cf0fb58212e5713f8320efc6475c23f.gif20200730_SweetJeansSpicyThonggif_3.thumb.gif.44a8868ebace6075ed85108e95941dee.gif

ย 

ย 

Come to think of it...ย I haven't worn these in such a long time that now I'm worried they don't fit ๐Ÿ˜ญ

If you think I should film a new video with these tight blue jeans, leave me a ๐Ÿ˜ react!ย 
When we get to 10 ๐Ÿ˜ reacts, I'll pull out my camera to make a follow up for you!!

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Of course there are some Denim lovers.

You are looking so sexy in those jeans because there is nothing sexier for big girls than tight jeans highlighting their cute curves so sexily. The only one thing that's even sexier are outgrown jeans. Please take a vido because you are looking fantastic and amazing.

I'm glad to see the cute curves are being fully appreciated!

We're so close myย 10ย ๐Ÿ˜ย reacts goal! Just a couple more to go!

• Curvage Model

excited-seinfeld.gifย 

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

WOW that was fast! I was just uploading some more clips for this weekend when I saw the little notifications dinging!
I'm super excited to pull out my camera now and I want to keep this feeling going!

What should we do to celebrate if we make it to 50ย ๐Ÿ˜ย reacts???!! I need your suggestions

• Curvage Model

HAPPY SATURDAY!! I hope everyone has a great weekend plannedย ๐Ÿ’œ
And if you're not sure how you want to spend some downtime.... Why not daydream some more about me?ย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

I've got a couple more archive clips scheduled for this weekend, so head on over to my clip store to see what's been posted already!
And now that we've reached the 10 ๐Ÿ˜ react goal on my post above, I'll be filming and posting an update by Monday if everything goes smoothly. Cross your fingers!

ย 

Let me know what kind of 'worship' content you'd rather see more of next?
Sweaty cracks... or... dirty toes?...

ย 20210102_SheerBlackLeggings_1.1_16.thumb.png.d0edd5c90e003ba77b06e5de5cbe073f.pngย 20201123_SweetKayleeSaltySandalSoles_1.3.6.thumb.png.f7fe29a70b0b785950bef599c3c51c57.png

• Curvage Model

Today's adventures involved a rooftop patio, sipping piรฑa coladas under the shade of an umbrella, and a whole sampler appetizer plate.
Those mozzasticks were to die for! I'm sorry to say that I was so engrossed with the situation that I completely forgot to take pics ๐Ÿ˜…
someone-said.gif

• Curvage Model

It's here!! My blue jeans update video has been approved and is now available!ย Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Sawyer

ย 

A great big thank you to everyone who submitted a ๐Ÿ˜ react earlier. I'm feeling the love in here ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

And honestly... the gifs I made for this clip are so delicious. I just know you're gonna like this one! Who here is RUNNING to my clipstore tonight??

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Pancakes said:

Kaylee! Welcome! Long time fan. Glad to see you here on curvage finally. Love your gain, looking forward to more!

Oh my goodness! I'm so happy to hear that you've been following me even before I joined!!
I wonder if you saw some of your old favorites in my clipstore or if you're more excited about the updates I've been filming ๐Ÿ˜Š