Anna Kendrick’s Big Career Move

HappyMan

Anna Kendrick is another one of those women who I feel needs a good, proper gaining story. She’s gorgeous and I’ve always thought she was brilliant in everything she does. Now, whether this will actually be any good is entirely up to you, but a guy has got to give it a go.
I hope you enjoy.

Gal Gadot looked thin. She strutted up to the podium to accept her Golden Globe, her dazzling smile blinding the cameras. 

‘Thank you. I worked so hard-‘ 

Anna Kendrick sighed, turning off the tv and throwing the controller aside. Pitch Perfect 3 had been released a few months ago to lukewarm reception and since then, nothing. A few guest appearances and some promotion, but nothing substantial. 2018 wasn’t starting well. Anna wasn’t normally one to worry; her bubbly optimism seemed to overcome most obstacles. But she was beginning to wonder if this wasn’t just a blip but a sign of things to come. Her career as a Hollywood A-Lister could be in doubt, so soon after it started. She bet Gal Gadot didn’t have to worry; Anna had heard that she was to be the lead in a new adaption of the Lord of the Rings - Lady of the Rings. Gal would play Fredo, a mix of Aragorn and Frodo. It sounded rubbish to her and that was before she found out Michael Bay was directing it. Still, leaks of the script had been surprisingly good and even Christopher Tolkien had issued his approval. ‘It brings my father’s work into the 21st century,’ he had said. 

None of this improved Anna’s slump. Nonetheless she had been keeping fit, ensuring she was ready for the next role when it came. If it came. Anna was quite small at 5’2, and her weight was only 112 pounds. As such, her figure was slender, though surprisingly curvy. B cup breasts made a bigger show than they deserved, often due to well chosen bras, and her hips more or less matched them. As a result Anna sported a small and neat hourglass. Not at all voluptuous in the ways of stars like Kate Winslet, but then Kate was a bit on the fat side anyway, Anna thought privately. She was proud of her figure, though it clearly wasn’t doing enough to get her more work. 

The brunette got up, wondering what she could do next when her phone started ringing. Could this be it? The call she had been waiting for? Anna practically leapt on the phone, tapping the screen in a mad fury. Silence on the other line, and she waited with bated breath. 

‘Yeah, so this is McDonalds. Are you interested in our new scheme of home deliver-‘ Anna hung up in frustration. It was infuriating, but kind of her own fault. She was just so desperate for some real work. 

The doorbell rang and Anna almost jumped out of her skin. Her mind whirled as she tried to remember something that rolled around at the back of her mind… Ah, shit! she thought. Brittany! Her co-star of Pitch Perfect, Brittany Snow had been due to come around. 

Anna rushed to the door, hair flying, and flew it open. Brittany stood on the doorway, her trim figure dressed nicely in jeans and a white blouse that contrasted her auburn hair. 

‘Whoa, slow down girl!’ she said. ‘Did you forget I was coming or something?’ 

‘Maaaybe?’ Anna said slowly, raising her shoulders in a guilty gesture. 

‘Hey it’s alright!’ Brittany came in and Anna led her to the couches. ‘I’m just glad you’re busy now. More work?’

‘Honestly,’ Anna admitted. ‘It’s been as dead as down under,’ she said, glancing at her private parts. ‘I’m starting to wonder if work will ever come through.’ 

Brittany smiled sympathetically. ‘It will. I know it will. You just have to be patient. As for the other thing,’ she remarked casually; ‘You’re Anna Kendrick! If you want it you could get it.’ 

Anna looked into the middle distance in thought. Suddenly her phone started buzzing. Both woman’s heads snapped down to look at it. It was Anna’s manager, Sandy. 

‘Told you,’ Brittany said triumphantly. 

Anna had been invited to the production offices of Paramount Pictures in Los Angles. Anna actually lived in Los Angles after the success of the Pitch Perfect movies so it had been quite an easy trip. Sandy met her by the door, giving her a hug. She was a short, dumpy woman of about 50. But she had warm eyes and had always been good to Anna. Sandy led the A-Lister inside, up the sparkling lift and into a conference room, but she refused to say much of anything on the way. Anna had done enough meetings to know how they worked but she was a bit nervous nonetheless. 

Inside the room, huddled against the top of a conference table, was the upcoming director, fresh off the success of Thor: Ragnarok, Taika Waititi, and a producer, with dark hair and an annoying grin. 

‘You know Taika, I think Anna?’ Sandy said. 

‘Not personally,’ she shook his hand. 

‘And this is Devon St Clair, the producer.’ 

Devon shook her hand. ‘Gorgeous,’ he remarked. ‘A real pleasure to meet you, Ms Kendrick.’ He stared at her chest a little too long, making her wonder which part of her he was really glad to meet. 

When she had settled herself Devon started explaining. Taika kept mostly silent but Anna could tell he wasn’t super enamoured with their producer either. 

‘In essence, the story of a girl who overcomes hardship and finds love. Comedy and drama. Anna, we’re looking for an Oscar here,’ he said bluntly. 

The actress didn’t want to ruin her chances so she just nodded, secretly unconvinced.

‘But here’s the twist; you’ll be fat!’ he declared. 

‘Huh, what now?’ Anna said in surprise, her full attention now actually focusing on Devon. 

‘Yeah so you’ve seen Black Panther. Oh look lots of African Americans. Blah blah, I hear it’s set to win an Oscar! I mean, holy shit right. So here we go; think Fat Panther! Culturally significant, sad, all the stuff that wins fucking Oscars!’ 

‘It is a bit purer than that,’ Taika cut in. ‘We don’t see real woman in Hollywood so this story is about examining the life of a normal person but in a funny and heartbreaking way. Look, Anna, I know it’s weird. But no odder than any other film Hollywood stars put on weight to play. It just can’t be authentic without it.’

Anna paused, unsure what to say. Sandy chipped in. 

‘Devon has a unique way of saying it but genuinely, I’ve seen a script. It’s really good actually and Chris Evans is signed on as the male lead.’ 

That gives it some credibility, Anna thought. 

‘Look, we need an A-Lister,’ Devon told her; ‘and Taika wanted no one else but you. I suggested Natalie Portman. After Black Swan she could still do with a trip to Wendy’s after all, but he wanted you.’ He pointed at Taika, as if to blame him for the coming disaster. It didn’t fill Anna with confidence. 

‘You’d put on 30 pounds, so you wouldn’t be fat. Just average weight and a bit chubby, right?’ Taika reassured her. ‘Seriously, I think you’re perfect for this. You have the right sass, the right charm. Genuinely, you’re my first and only option.’ 

Anna’s mind span as she tried, and failed, to evaluate it all. ‘Can I have time to think about it and read the script?’

Irritation flickered across Devon’s face, but then he smiled. ‘Why not.’ 

The script was actually really good. No, really good. It made Anna snort with contained laughter and cry somewhere in the middle there. She noticed that her character, Emily, was scripted to lose the weight at the end as she found new love and overcame her old boyfriend’s death from cancer. That reassured Anna and when she read the contract she saw that a personal trainer would be provided after filming to get her back in shape. So there wasn’t really much to lose right? After all celebrities did this all the time! Charlise Theron did it for Tully and so did Renee Zellweger for Bridget Jones. 30 pounds was a lot but she would only end up in the mid 140s. Anna had read in one of those trashy magazines that you were only really fat if you hit 150 pounds. Right? 

Anna contemplated it. The chance of an Oscar nod was strong. It would revitalise her career. And the script was seriously good; if her acting was on par then she had a real shot. Making her decision Anna punched Sandy’s number into her phone and tossed her long hair as she waited. 

‘Anna!’ Sandy answered. 

‘Yeah I’m in, let’s do this,’ she said. 

‘Brilliant,’ she exclaimed on the other end of the line. A pause. ‘Guess you better start eating then.’ 

Anna set to work that very day. There were some scenes at the start of the movie where her character was slimmer before a time jump. Production was all in place, more or less ready for Anna to be recruited. They would start filming in two weeks but the producers had advised her to get started anyway, because it wouldn’t be a huge issue if she was a bit fatter then usual. There would still be a clear difference in her size between time jumps anyway. 

The problem with all of this soon became apparent. Anna wasn’t very good at putting on weight. She brought biscuits and crisps but when she felt full she couldn’t quite force herself to eat more. It meant that over the course of those two weeks the actress only put on about 2 pounds. Anna realised at this rate it would take her more than half a year to gain the weight needed and that would be unacceptable. Already she could imagine Devon ripping up her contract and throwing it in her face.

So it was that the day before filming arrived with Anna looking as slim and fit as ever. She wasn’t sure where the pounds had gone but her stomach was certainly still washboard flat and her bra fit perfectly. Anna sighed as she stepped off the scales and examined the mirror. She threw on a dressing gown and went downstairs to see Brittany, who had agreed to be her ‘weight manager’. Anna had always suspected her friend enjoyed the sight of her body a little bit too much since the first Pitch Perfect but she needed all the help she could get. 

Anna opened her dressing gown to show Brittany her slender figure. 

‘See, it’s just the same as before!’ she cried. 

‘You do look nicely curvy,’ Brittany suggested, her head tilted as she searched for a hint of fat. 

‘But I always have. My first boyfriend told me “whoa dude, you’re like skinny and curvy”,’ she mimicked in a surfer dude accent. 

Brittany frowned. ‘And you’re eating right? I mean, it’s difficult to tell.’ 

‘Yes, milk and cookies everyday!’ Anna exclaimed. She plopped down on the couch. 

Her friend paused, thinking. Finally she said, ‘maybe you’re heart just isn’t in it?’ 

Anna felt a guilty twinge in her (empty) stomach. She knew that was the reason why but she didn’t want to admit it. 

‘Because if it is,’ Brittany continued, reading Anna’s mind, ‘you need to remember it’s only temporary and you’ve signed a contract.’ She stood up to leave. ‘Time to put on your big girl pants, and I do mean that in more ways than one.’ She left, leaving Anna to mull over her words. 

As a result Anna arrived at the first day of filming feeling slightly unsettled by the conflicts running around in her mind. The first scene they were due to film was actually one of the final scenes of the movie, when her character Emily showed off her newly slim figure to her love interest, Ryan, in a triumphant blaze of personal glory. For obvious reasons they were filming it before Anna had put on too much weight. 

So the actress found herself in her trailer, having been fitted into a set of lacy black size 4 underwear. The bra accented her delicious breasts; they were small but they had always been shapely and definitely punched above their weight. Maybe that is where the 2 pounds went, she wondered absently. 

There was a knock on the door. ‘Who is it?’ she called. 

‘It’s Chris,’ Chris Evans replied. He was playing Ryan and with the MCU still going, he was one of the biggest stars in the world. 

‘Come in.’

Chris poked his head in and saw her in her underwear. ‘Oh er, I’ll come back.’ He tapped the frame twice and made to leave but Anna called him back. 

‘Don’t worry, we’re filming the underwear scene in 10 minutes anyway,’ she said with a smile. 

Chris nodded. ‘I guess you’re right.’ He stepped into the trailer. ‘I just wanted to properly introduce myself.’ 

‘Hey don’t worry, I know you. You’re Captain America!’ she joked. 

Chris rubbed the back of his head and looked at her with a small smile. ‘You saw those huh?’ 

‘All of America has seen those,’ she said. ‘The MCU is pretty big, to put it mildly. Heck, just the kind of thing I could be doing instead of gaining weight hoping to win an Oscar.’ 

Chris shrugged. ‘Well, in this job you do what you do for the part right? You just want recognition. Nothing wrong with winning an Oscar.’

Anna pursed her lips. ‘Yeah I suppose.’ She felt like she was missing something.

‘But you know, Cap is a great character,’ Chris went on. ‘He kinda shows us who any of us could be, if we tried. And I think, Anna, that you could be a real role model for all those girls who aren’t size 0s in this movie. The ending kind of sucks in that regard, y’know Emily getting thin and all, but there’s still something of value there if you play it right. Just something to mull over.’

Anna didn’t respond. The call for actors went out across the set in the background. Was he suggesting being fat could actually be a good thing? She wasn’t sure how to respond so she resorted to her typical humour. 

‘Hey Chris,’ she said as he started to leave. ‘Make sure to take a good look because next time you see me in my underwear I won’t be quite as hot.’ She would have blushed at her forwardness but Chris’ earlier remark still had her thrown. 

‘You’re going to look stunning whatever weight you are,’ he said without missing a beat. ‘But I’ll make sure to keep my eyes open.’ He gave her a wink and left, shutting the door behind him. 

The scene itself actually went great. Chris was a perfect gentleman and checked exactly where he could put his hands as they filmed. And it wasn’t a one way street either; Chris was in his underwear too and Anna would be lying if she said she didn’t give him a good checking out without the script demanding it. 

Taika was happy too. He bounded over at the end as Anna wrapped herself up in a gown and congratulated her. ‘I can see the energy! Like two kiwi’s falling in love!’

‘Isn’t a kiwi a fruit?’ Anna asked, raising her eyebrow. 

‘It’s actually a bird from New Zealand, Ms Kendrick. And speaking of love, you do like food right? Because I just wanted to check you’ll be able to gain the required weight. You looked great today, some might say a little too great,’ he said slyly. 

‘Yeah, it’ll be fine. In fact today was the start of my new diet,’ she lied, thinking about the lack of food in her house. 

‘Great, good!’ He raised a hand. ‘But hey you know what, I’ll organise a getaway for you. All expenses, all inclusive. Just to help out.’ 

Anna was a bit taken aback, but having a holiday on employer expense wouldn’t hurt at all. Heck, it might actually help her put on some pounds. ‘Yeah, that would be great.’ 

Taika nodded. ‘You got it girl. Check your emails,’ he called as he walked away. 

Despite her confidence Anna left the set feeling dejected. How on earth was she supposed to gain weight? She just couldn’t bring herself to sit on her couch eating cookies. She sighed, unable to break the impasse in her mind when suddenly Anna saw something that snapped her mind back. A McDonalds! Of course, she thought, her mind racing. Desperate times called for desperate measures. There must be like a bazillion calories in a Big Mac. Her resolve strengthened into iron, the complete opposite of what her stomach had to be in a couple of months if she wanted to keep her job. Anna turned her car into the drive through, putting on a pair of sunglasses to try and disguise herself a little. She pulled up to the little grey speaker, her heart thumping. 

‘Hi, can I have a Big Mac medium meal.’ She caught herself quickly. ‘Large meal actually, I’m starving… haha,’ she said weakly. She realised she had to go the full hog if she wanted to keep the role and took a deep breath. ‘And another one of the same for my partner. With two strawberry milkshakes,’ she said, feeling a little embarrassed. The lie helped though. 

‘You got it,’ the crackly voice said.

Anna drove round, collected her food, ignoring the stare of the server, and parked up in a corner of the car park. Luckily her tinted windows meant she had full privacy, a must for any Hollywood actress. The A Lister moved her seat back and took the first Big Mac in her hands. Here we go. Anna sunk her teeth into the burger and an explosion of taste sensation rocked her mind. She hadn’t had a McDonalds in so long…

Anna practically hoovered up the burger and plowed through the fries, sending all those now essential calories into her body to be processed. Her stomach was feeling pretty full but she knew it was necessary, so he started munching through the second burger. It became less pleasurable as her tiny tummy started making a complaint as it was filled to capacity. Anna steeled herself, forcing the last of the burger into her mouth. She swallowed with some difficulty and groaned, rubbing her full tummy to try and ease the pain. She sure hoped it got easier to stuff yourself in the future. The actress couldn’t even finish her second set of fries and had to leave them as she drove home to recover. 

Anna collapsed onto her couch and moaned softly. Her stomach was starting to feel a little better as her hand caressed the hard bulge. In her mind she knew it was a good start at least, and hey, you had to start somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2 

Anna’s trip to McDonalds broke the barrier that was holding the A-Lister back before. Resolutely setting aside her doubts and reluctance, Anna committed herself to gaining some weight. She sampled food from the best fast food restaurants in the US, like KFC, Wendy’s, Taco Bell and so on. Each meal still ended with Anna groaning as her tummy attempted to digest the larger portions, but she was beginning to enjoy the sensation of being full, not that she would admit it. Anna’s new diet was only interrupted after a few days by an email, as promised, from Taika. 

Anna squealed in delight as she read the ticket - a five star, all inclusive trip to the Maldives. Privacy and relaxation were assured it promised and in the extra comments box Taika had written ‘eat well.’ You bet I will! she thought. If there was one place Anna would have indulged relentlessly without a contract or a care, it was a holiday. And now it was practically her job to enjoy herself! Anna could barely contain her excitement. 

Production needed to continue so the producer’s had booked her departure flight for a mere two days time! Anna’s passport was always up to date in case she needed to film on location but everything else sent her into a mad panic. She spent the rest of the day, and the day after that, rushing around buying new clothes and all the things she needed for a two week break away. Sensibly, Anna also picked up a couple of bikinis in the next size up, just in case the eating went well. Unfortunately, she also neglected to pick up any bigger clothes... 

Anna touched down in the Maldives two days later, the sun hitting her pale face with lovely warmth. She sucked in the smells on the breeze and her stress was practically blown away with it. This is the life, she thought happily as she made her way out through the first class arrival lounge. A private car picked her up at the entrance and discretely drove her to the resort. As they drew near, Anna gasped when she saw the twelve or so miniature houses, built in a tiki-esque style, stretching out on individual piers into the deep blue of the sea. The water was so clear she could practically see fish messing about below the private houses. 

‘Ms Kendrick,’ the resort manager said, as she took his proffered hand and stepped out of the car. ‘It is a true pleasure. Be assured, other high class individuals are here but we have public and private areas. Discretion from everyone is requested and our state of the art drone system keeps out any pesky reporters. Welcome,’ he bowed, ‘to paradise.’ 

She was led to her room as the services were explained to her. Room service could be called at any time, there were a host of water sports, the tv had thousands of movies, there were pools, bars and a several different dining options catering exclusively to the dozen or so guests who occupied the resort at any one time. Anna couldn’t wait to get started. 

As soon as the staff member left, shutting the door behind him, Anna looked around. The room was cool and spacious. A bed with silk sheets occupied one of the rooms but the main living area boasted a set of floor to wall glass doors, which gave her a stunning view of the ocean stretching into the distance. Anna dumped her suitcase and made her way to shower, intent on washing off the long trip. The floor itself was clear glass as well, so she could see the sea below. Anna gazed down in delight, watching a sea turtle swim past under her. It was pretty amazing, as was the shower. The pressure was glorious and she thoroughly soaped herself all over, hefting her breasts as she did so, which she was sure had picked most of the added weight. And Anna was mostly right. Her new eating habits had added about a pound and a half to her frame over the last few days, bringing her up to a total 4 pound gain since she had started nearly three weeks ago. Nothing substantial and Anna watched as the scale hovered on 116  pounds as she ran her hand through her wet hair. Time to change that. 

Anna pulled on a tasteful floral bikini and made her way to the pool. Her slim curves filled in the bikini pretty well but there were some who would say she looked a little too thin. Her stomach was definitely much too flat, if a tiny bit less toned after her double wings meal yesterday.

Anna lay down, soaking in the sun, and got to business. She used her complimentary ipad to order desserts and puddings, her favourite holiday indulgence. Anna kept them coming as she made her way through them, licking trifles from the sides of the glasses, scraping plates for the last of the cake icing and picking up every last crumb from the biscuits. The twin combination of a holiday and the desire to keep her job removed Anna’s pre-existing inhibitions. The girl ate, and she ate well. Dinner followed with three large courses, before she collapsed to let her body digest the feast, before starting all over again the next day. The steady indulgence across the course of the day also resolved her overfed stomach problem; it turned out naps in the sun between eating provided the perfect remedy after each stuffing session. 

As a result it wasn’t a surprise when she realised she was having a bit of trouble buttoning her shorts on day 7, halfway through her holiday. They had been a bit tight at the start she realised but Anna was still delighted. Progress! She was also a little conflicted now her weight was more noticeable creeping up, but managed to push that to the back of her mind. Anna peered over her boobs, examining her figure from above. Her stomach still looked pretty flat and it was actually the swell of her hips which prevented the shorts from closing. Anna had decided at the start of the holiday not to step on the scale until the end, when she could assess the final progress. It wasn’t like she could add anymore to her intake anyway at the rate she was going. But at least the solution to the shorts problem was easy; she just ditched them. Her bikini was more forgiving anyway and from this point it became her main article of wear, with a patterned wrap to cover her lower hips when she was feeling modest. 

Anna clicked in satisfaction as she wrapped the skirt around her waist and made her way to the bar, intending to see if they had anymore of the excellent nachos from yesterday, when she heard her name being called. 

‘Anna Kendrick?’

Anna turned to see Emilia Clarke, the star of Game of Thrones. She was walking towards her in a red bikini and flip flops. Her immediate thought was that Emilia was looking a bit chubby. Her lower belly bulged outwards into the world, which surprised her. It looked a lot softer than she might have expected when she watched Game of Thrones last year. Emilia’s arms had always thickened up rapidly when she put on weight and this was no exception. They looked plump as she raised them to hug Anna. 

For fear of being rude Anna returned the hug, feeling how plush Emilia’s body seemed. Her little belly squeezed against Anna’s tummy which actually felt oddly nice. They broke apart and Emilia smiled a megawatt smile. 

‘How are you?’ Her clipped British accent caught every syllable. It was kinda hot. 

‘I’m awesome, yeah,’ Anna said. She didn’t  really know Emilia that well but she was very friendly and after days of privacy Anna had nothing against seeing another celebrity. Besides, judging by her figure she probably wasn’t about to start judging Anna’s own diet. ‘I’m filming something at the moment actually,’ she explained to Emilia. ‘Producers sent me on holiday for a break.’ 

The other actress looked surprised. ‘Really, since when did they send anyone on holiday mid-shoot!’ 

Anna figured she would find out sooner or later, either watching her on holiday or via the paparazzi. ‘The role requires me to gain some weight actually,’ she said, trying to sound casual. 

‘Oh, I wish I had a role like that!’ Emilia exclaimed. She patted her lower tummy. ‘Then I could finally get David and Dan off my back. Oh Emilia, you’re looking a little well fed, here’s a lettuce,’ she imitated. 

‘Yeah, it is pretty nice,’ Anna agreed. She didn’t share the doubts that nagged in the back of her mind. ‘I was just going to head to the bar to get more of those nachos actually. Gotta reach that calorie count!’ 

‘I’ll come with you,’ Emilia smiled. ‘I could do with the calories too,’ she winked. 

They headed to the bar and both ordered double serving nachos, loaded with cheese, guacamole and chilli. The girls plowed through it as they chatted about Hollywood life and Anna attempted to glean some Game of Thrones spoilers with no success. Emilia’s lips were sealed shut, except to shovel more nacho into her mouth of course. Anna initially had a hard time keeping up with the other actress’s appetite but over the next few days they met up for lunch regularly and as her bikini got tighter, her ability to mop at the greasy food improved. 

It was five days later when Anna finally polished off her burger before Emilia, besting her by a couple bites. She leaned back in her chair, satisfied, and grinned. ‘Taking your time?’ 

Emilia stuffed the last of it into her mouth and swallowed. ‘You only beat me by a bite!’ 

‘Two bites,’ Anna pointed out, adjusting the strings of her bikini bottoms. They were starting to dig into the soft flesh that was beginning to pad out her hips.  

‘At this rate you’ll have gained all that weight in no time,’ Emilia said approvingly. 

‘That is the idea,’ Anna agreed, sipping her cocktail. She really had enjoyed the last couple weeks. Emilia’s company had also really helped her to let loose and indulge. After all, if the star of Game of Thrones, the biggest show on the planet, wasn’t phased by a few pounds then why should Anna be? Of course the truth was that she had put on more than a few pounds. Although Emilia had to leave that afternoon to lose some weight and starting filming Thrones, the habits Anna had developed with her remained. As a result, over the last couple of days of her holiday Ms Kendrick continued to pack on the pounds with reckless abandon. She was rather pleased to find the day before she left that she had managed to pack on a tasty 11 pounds, taking her to a rather sexy 127 pounds and a whole dress size. 

The staff were happy to pack for her so instead Anna enjoyed her last afternoon by the pool as always. Her bikini definitely cut into a thin layer of fat that covered most of her body now and none of her shorts fit. Instead she simply wore them open, suspended up by her thickening hips. Her boobs were also suspended up by her bikini top, but they were making a valiant effort to escape. There was plenty of side boob on show to salivate over. 

Anna returned to the US happy, relaxed and feeling pretty pumped about her progress. She threw her bags into her bed and went downstairs to grab a snack. She had been on holiday for two weeks so there wasn’t much left but Anna found a sharer bag of cheesy Doritos which she started tucking into. She was about a third of the way through when she noticed a letter framed in a thin gold banner at the doorstep. She picked it up, curious. Her fingers left a small orange stain from the Doritos as she pulled the envelope open and read the note inside. 

A costume party at one of the best hotels in Hollywood, exclusively for A-Listers. And it was tonight, 7pm. It was already 6pm! Anna realised she couldn’t miss this, but did she have anything she could wear?! She dropped the Doritos and rushed upstairs in a panic, throwing the doors to her wardrobe open. She scanned the shelves of her ‘party’ section - she didn’t often keep many dresses. Like most stars she borrowed gowns and outfits at request of designers, or was gifted items. But costumes? The only one she had… well, it would have to do. 

Anna pulled it out - it was a Catwoman costume, black leather with a single zip that wound up from the mid navel to her throat. Not that it was meant to be zipped up that far. Desperate, Anna started to pull it on. She managed to squeeze it up, past her softer thighs, but she realised that those 15 pounds were going to make this difficult. She had known that the effects of her eating were beginning to show and with her short stature every pound showed up a lot more than they did on taller actresses. She jumped, pulling the suit up her hips. It stuck for a moment but with another jump she managed to pull it up over her wider hips. She fit her arms into the sticky leather, leaving only the zip. She stared down at it; most of the weight had gone to her hips and boobs, but nonetheless her stomach was looking softer. The tone she had been proud of previously was gone but Anna thought there was a fair chance of getting the zipper over the slight bulge of her lower tummy. She had to give it a go or she’d never be able to go. 

Anna grasped it and pulled the zips closer together to give herself the best chance. With some effort she began inching it up over her stomach. The slim layer of fat pushed upwards to escape the zipper and Anna sucked in, giving herself some much needed room. It slid up more easily after that, right to just above the bottom of her breasts. There was a little catch on the side of the zipper to prevent it sliding down and Anna pushed that close. She readjusted her breasts and looked at herself in the mirror. 

The costume looked tight. Very tight. She could see the outline of the little tummy she was sporting and the ever so slight indent of her belly button. And her hips did look quite a bit bigger; bigger than she had thought actually. There was no doubt this costume drew attention to them. Honestly, Anna wasn’t totally displeased though. She looked very curvy and wondered if this old eating thing hadn’t always been a good idea. But then she looked closer at her thighs which strained the material of the costume and turned to see that her butt had swelled outwards. She ran a hand along it, feeling the curve. People were going to notice, but she didn’t have much of a choice. Anna applied some makeup, did her hair and headed out with a coat wrapped around her. Time to make a debut. 

Anna arrived at the hotel around 7:30pm. Fashionably late she thought, but as soon as she entered she started getting looks. People began whispering amongst themselves and as she passed Anna was sure she heard ‘has she put on weight?’ The whispers seemed to follow her until she made a sudden dash for the refuge of the buffet, overwhelmed by all the people around her. The buffet was located in a room slightly out of the way of the main concourse, a good hiding spot. The truth, of course, was that although it wasn’t a great deal of weight her Catwoman costume also made it blindingly obvious. All the guests could see the outline of her panties pressed against her growing butt as she walked past, hips beginning to sashay as she took each step. 

The buffet was quiet luckily. Anna took a breath, trying to shake the whispers from her mind. Anna started loading her plate absently as she thought about what she had heard. Shame about her weight gain settled in her mind and started attacking her previous positive mindset. How am I going to cope when I’m even fatter? she wondered dejectedly as she swallowed a couple of sausage rolls, one after the other. 

‘So that’s why you’re becoming such a little fatty,’ a voice said. Anna turned, wiping crumbs from her lips. It was Gal Gadot, slim, elegant and to Anna’s alarm, also wearing a Catwoman outfit. But she was wearing the Halle Berry movie version with nary of an inch of fat to be found on her frame. Anna felt immediately vulnerable. ‘Looks like the cat is drinking too much full fat milk.’ 

‘Oh me,’ Anna tried to hide the plate behind her growing hips, which have worked nowadays if Gal hadn’t obviously seen her do it. ‘Just checking out the buffet.’ 

‘Clearly,’ Gal said as she circled the American actress like a wildcat. ‘It looks like you’ve been doing nothing else but eating since you got here.’ 

Anna wanted to shoot back a snappy response, like she would do for any producer who asked her to do a sexy pose unnecessarily in a poster, or tell Gal to mind her business. But it was difficult to resist the cruel twinkle in her eye when Anna also felt like she might have a point. More than that, Gal’s ferocity took her unawares. Rumours abounded about the woman behind the charming, positive mask but Anna had never seen that side. Until now. 

‘What was the big girl called in Pitch Perfect,’ Gal mused. ‘Oh yes!’ she exclaimed; ‘Fat Amy! Well, if there is ever a Pitch Perfect 4 you could play Fat Anna,’ she said gleefully. 

Anna stared at her, trying hard to blink back tears and appear impassive. 

‘You know,’ Gal continued; ‘on Lady of the Rings I have a contract that stipulates my weight. I wonder what yours says.’ A sly grin told Anna she might have an idea, but before Anna could try to figure out how to escape Chris appeared behind them. He was dressed as James Bond in a tux, complete with martini in hand. 

‘What’s going on here then?’ he asked, a friendly smile on his face. 

Gal turned, her most brilliant smile on her face. ‘We were just chatting. I love Anna’s costume. Doesn’t she look great?’ 

Anna felt quite self-conscious now and crossed her arms, hoping to hide most of the damage from Chris. Gal shot her a triumphant look but to Anna’s surprise, she didn’t get the response she was hoping. 

‘I agree; Anna looks stunning. I don’t think anyone has worn it better.’ He said it totally sincerely, meeting Anna’s eyes. If she hasn’t known he was such a good actor she might have almost believed it. Nonetheless relief flooded through her and Gal looked a bit put out. 

‘Lovely to see you, Anna. Maybe I can get you that role in Lady of the Rings you were asking about,’ she added with a smile. A complete lie. 

Anna scowled but she was already gone. Chris watched her go and turned to face her. ‘Aren’t you a little busy with our movie?’ he asked, giving her a knowing grin. 

Anna took her plate out from behind her back and put it down. ‘Like I’d ever want to be part of that stupid film! She’s totally destroying Lord of the Rings!’ Anna happened to be a big Lord of the Rings fan herself and the mad all-female reboot hadn’t gone down well with her when she had first seen it announced online. 

‘It does look a bit cruddy,’ Chris admitted. He took a samosa from the buffet. 

‘Have you ever seen the trilogy?’ Anna asked, her embarrassment already forgotten as she ate a pork pie. 

‘Nah, never really had time to watch them all. They’re quite long right?’ 

‘Only 11 hours 22 minutes,’ she said defensively.

‘I swear they were shorter than that,’ Chris frowned. 

‘Oh sure, the non-extended versions. But come on, you can’t just watch those! And besides, you can watch it across a couple days,’ she pointed out. 

Chris smiled. ‘Oh you don’t have to do it in one day?’ 

‘No, if you aren’t a proper fan.’ The words tumbled out and Anna winced. ‘I mean, two days are cool too I guess. Or longer.’ 

‘But it takes away from the epic nature right?’ Chris added thoughtfully. Anna appreciated the get-out. 

‘Right.’ She looked into his face, noticing how green his eyes were. They held each other’s gaze for a moment, before Anna pulled back awkwardly. ‘Thanks for the save there anyway.’ Her eyes motioned towards the main room and Gal. 

‘Yeah, no problem. I heard what she was saying. I don’t like bullies.’ 

‘Was that a line reading for the next Avengers or…?’ Anna said jokingly, smiling. 

Chris chuckled. ‘Nah that’s just regular old Chris. I really don’t like bullies. And I knew that before I played Cap.’ 

‘Just like I knew how to sing before I played Becca.’ 

‘Oh sure, except your singing is a whole lot more interesting than my morals,’ he conceded. 

‘I like a man with some morals.’ Anna fluttered her eyelids, almost involuntarily as she looked up at him. 

Chris licked his lips slightly nervously but before he had to respond Aubrey Plaza pushed him aside. 

‘There you are!’ She hugged Anna who returned it after a moment of surprise. Aubrey and Anna had been good friends since they met on the set of Scott Pilgrim and honestly, Anna was really pleased to see her. She put her hands on Aubrey’s shoulders and paused her for a moment as she began to speak. 

‘It’s great to see you,’ Anna said quickly before turning Aubrey round to face her co-star. ‘But manners first, have you met Chris?’

‘How you doing?’ Chris asked genially. 

Aubrey looked him up and down. ‘I am good,’ she said slowly, checking him out. She glanced back at Anna with a smirk, who nodded her head as if to say ‘engage!’ Aubrey turned back to Chris. ‘If you can ignore the smelly crush of a thousand egos,’ she started, before Anna suddenly pulled her away. 

‘You know what, that’s great, lovely to meet people,’ she said quickly, overriding Aubrey. ‘Right, erm, see you on set, Chris,’ she called as she bustled her friend away. 

The actor watched her go, ogling her fine round butt despite himself, noting how it looked almost ready to burst out her costume, before turning and heading back into the party with a smile. 

Great chapter once again, the interactions, the descriptions (weight gain related or not) and just the plot in general are ON POINT. I'm looking forward to read how it continues, it's cool how while Anna in her "journey" has started to put on the pounds Emilya has been enjoying her time off and teacher her to enjoy her food and Gal Gadot seems to be a bitch in sheep clothes...and of course Captain America is starting to feel atracted to Anna thanks to her new thiccness apparently so that's interesting LOL.

The weight gain related stuff was great like I mentioned as well as the hijinks because of it, I sure hope to get more of that in the future, and the part of Anna getting into the Catwoman costume made me remember a page from a comic where Selina tries her outfit for the first time after her pregnancy and struggles to zip it due to a bit of baby weight still in her belly...so awesome too obviously 😜.

Thanks for all your hard work as always, I'll be waiting for more as always!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A12121212
On 8/11/2022 at 8:05 AM, HappyMan said:

Part 2 

Anna’s trip to McDonalds broke the barrier that was holding the A-Lister back before. Resolutely setting aside her doubts and reluctance, Anna committed herself to gaining some weight. She sampled food from the best fast food restaurants in the US, like KFC, Wendy’s, Taco Bell and so on. Each meal still ended with Anna groaning as her tummy attempted to digest the larger portions, but she was beginning to enjoy the sensation of being full, not that she would admit it. Anna’s new diet was only interrupted after a few days by an email, as promised, from Taika. 

Anna squealed in delight as she read the ticket - a five star, all inclusive trip to the Maldives. Privacy and relaxation were assured it promised and in the extra comments box Taika had written ‘eat well.’ You bet I will! she thought. If there was one place Anna would have indulged relentlessly without a contract or a care, it was a holiday. And now it was practically her job to enjoy herself! Anna could barely contain her excitement. 

Production needed to continue so the producer’s had booked her departure flight for a mere two days time! Anna’s passport was always up to date in case she needed to film on location but everything else sent her into a mad panic. She spent the rest of the day, and the day after that, rushing around buying new clothes and all the things she needed for a two week break away. Sensibly, Anna also picked up a couple of bikinis in the next size up, just in case the eating went well. Unfortunately, she also neglected to pick up any bigger clothes... 

Anna touched down in the Maldives two days later, the sun hitting her pale face with lovely warmth. She sucked in the smells on the breeze and her stress was practically blown away with it. This is the life, she thought happily as she made her way out through the first class arrival lounge. A private car picked her up at the entrance and discretely drove her to the resort. As they drew near, Anna gasped when she saw the twelve or so miniature houses, built in a tiki-esque style, stretching out on individual piers into the deep blue of the sea. The water was so clear she could practically see fish messing about below the private houses. 

‘Ms Kendrick,’ the resort manager said, as she took his proffered hand and stepped out of the car. ‘It is a true pleasure. Be assured, other high class individuals are here but we have public and private areas. Discretion from everyone is requested and our state of the art drone system keeps out any pesky reporters. Welcome,’ he bowed, ‘to paradise.’ 

She was led to her room as the services were explained to her. Room service could be called at any time, there were a host of water sports, the tv had thousands of movies, there were pools, bars and a several different dining options catering exclusively to the dozen or so guests who occupied the resort at any one time. Anna couldn’t wait to get started. 

As soon as the staff member left, shutting the door behind him, Anna looked around. The room was cool and spacious. A bed with silk sheets occupied one of the rooms but the main living area boasted a set of floor to wall glass doors, which gave her a stunning view of the ocean stretching into the distance. Anna dumped her suitcase and made her way to shower, intent on washing off the long trip. The floor itself was clear glass as well, so she could see the sea below. Anna gazed down in delight, watching a sea turtle swim past under her. It was pretty amazing, as was the shower. The pressure was glorious and she thoroughly soaped herself all over, hefting her breasts as she did so, which she was sure had picked most of the added weight. And Anna was mostly right. Her new eating habits had added about a pound and a half to her frame over the last few days, bringing her up to a total 4 pound gain since she had started nearly three weeks ago. Nothing substantial and Anna watched as the scale hovered on 116  pounds as she ran her hand through her wet hair. Time to change that. 

Anna pulled on a tasteful floral bikini and made her way to the pool. Her slim curves filled in the bikini pretty well but there were some who would say she looked a little too thin. Her stomach was definitely much too flat, if a tiny bit less toned after her double wings meal yesterday.

Anna lay down, soaking in the sun, and got to business. She used her complimentary ipad to order desserts and puddings, her favourite holiday indulgence. Anna kept them coming as she made her way through them, licking trifles from the sides of the glasses, scraping plates for the last of the cake icing and picking up every last crumb from the biscuits. The twin combination of a holiday and the desire to keep her job removed Anna’s pre-existing inhibitions. The girl ate, and she ate well. Dinner followed with three large courses, before she collapsed to let her body digest the feast, before starting all over again the next day. The steady indulgence across the course of the day also resolved her overfed stomach problem; it turned out naps in the sun between eating provided the perfect remedy after each stuffing session. 

As a result it wasn’t a surprise when she realised she was having a bit of trouble buttoning her shorts on day 7, halfway through her holiday. They had been a bit tight at the start she realised but Anna was still delighted. Progress! She was also a little conflicted now her weight was more noticeable creeping up, but managed to push that to the back of her mind. Anna peered over her boobs, examining her figure from above. Her stomach still looked pretty flat and it was actually the swell of her hips which prevented the shorts from closing. Anna had decided at the start of the holiday not to step on the scale until the end, when she could assess the final progress. It wasn’t like she could add anymore to her intake anyway at the rate she was going. But at least the solution to the shorts problem was easy; she just ditched them. Her bikini was more forgiving anyway and from this point it became her main article of wear, with a patterned wrap to cover her lower hips when she was feeling modest. 

Anna clicked in satisfaction as she wrapped the skirt around her waist and made her way to the bar, intending to see if they had anymore of the excellent nachos from yesterday, when she heard her name being called. 

‘Anna Kendrick?’

Anna turned to see Emilia Clarke, the star of Game of Thrones. She was walking towards her in a red bikini and flip flops. Her immediate thought was that Emilia was looking a bit chubby. Her lower belly bulged outwards into the world, which surprised her. It looked a lot softer than she might have expected when she watched Game of Thrones last year. Emilia’s arms had always thickened up rapidly when she put on weight and this was no exception. They looked plump as she raised them to hug Anna. 

For fear of being rude Anna returned the hug, feeling how plush Emilia’s body seemed. Her little belly squeezed against Anna’s tummy which actually felt oddly nice. They broke apart and Emilia smiled a megawatt smile. 

‘How are you?’ Her clipped British accent caught every syllable. It was kinda hot. 

‘I’m awesome, yeah,’ Anna said. She didn’t  really know Emilia that well but she was very friendly and after days of privacy Anna had nothing against seeing another celebrity. Besides, judging by her figure she probably wasn’t about to start judging Anna’s own diet. ‘I’m filming something at the moment actually,’ she explained to Emilia. ‘Producers sent me on holiday for a break.’ 

The other actress looked surprised. ‘Really, since when did they send anyone on holiday mid-shoot!’ 

Anna figured she would find out sooner or later, either watching her on holiday or via the paparazzi. ‘The role requires me to gain some weight actually,’ she said, trying to sound casual. 

‘Oh, I wish I had a role like that!’ Emilia exclaimed. She patted her lower tummy. ‘Then I could finally get David and Dan off my back. Oh Emilia, you’re looking a little well fed, here’s a lettuce,’ she imitated. 

‘Yeah, it is pretty nice,’ Anna agreed. She didn’t share the doubts that nagged in the back of her mind. ‘I was just going to head to the bar to get more of those nachos actually. Gotta reach that calorie count!’ 

‘I’ll come with you,’ Emilia smiled. ‘I could do with the calories too,’ she winked. 

They headed to the bar and both ordered double serving nachos, loaded with cheese, guacamole and chilli. The girls plowed through it as they chatted about Hollywood life and Anna attempted to glean some Game of Thrones spoilers with no success. Emilia’s lips were sealed shut, except to shovel more nacho into her mouth of course. Anna initially had a hard time keeping up with the other actress’s appetite but over the next few days they met up for lunch regularly and as her bikini got tighter, her ability to mop at the greasy food improved. 

It was five days later when Anna finally polished off her burger before Emilia, besting her by a couple bites. She leaned back in her chair, satisfied, and grinned. ‘Taking your time?’ 

Emilia stuffed the last of it into her mouth and swallowed. ‘You only beat me by a bite!’ 

‘Two bites,’ Anna pointed out, adjusting the strings of her bikini bottoms. They were starting to dig into the soft flesh that was beginning to pad out her hips.  

‘At this rate you’ll have gained all that weight in no time,’ Emilia said approvingly. 

‘That is the idea,’ Anna agreed, sipping her cocktail. She really had enjoyed the last couple weeks. Emilia’s company had also really helped her to let loose and indulge. After all, if the star of Game of Thrones, the biggest show on the planet, wasn’t phased by a few pounds then why should Anna be? Of course the truth was that she had put on more than a few pounds. Although Emilia had to leave that afternoon to lose some weight and starting filming Thrones, the habits Anna had developed with her remained. As a result, over the last couple of days of her holiday Ms Kendrick continued to pack on the pounds with reckless abandon. She was rather pleased to find the day before she left that she had managed to pack on a tasty 11 pounds, taking her to a rather sexy 127 pounds and a whole dress size. 

The staff were happy to pack for her so instead Anna enjoyed her last afternoon by the pool as always. Her bikini definitely cut into a thin layer of fat that covered most of her body now and none of her shorts fit. Instead she simply wore them open, suspended up by her thickening hips. Her boobs were also suspended up by her bikini top, but they were making a valiant effort to escape. There was plenty of side boob on show to salivate over. 

Anna returned to the US happy, relaxed and feeling pretty pumped about her progress. She threw her bags into her bed and went downstairs to grab a snack. She had been on holiday for two weeks so there wasn’t much left but Anna found a sharer bag of cheesy Doritos which she started tucking into. She was about a third of the way through when she noticed a letter framed in a thin gold banner at the doorstep. She picked it up, curious. Her fingers left a small orange stain from the Doritos as she pulled the envelope open and read the note inside. 

A costume party at one of the best hotels in Hollywood, exclusively for A-Listers. And it was tonight, 7pm. It was already 6pm! Anna realised she couldn’t miss this, but did she have anything she could wear?! She dropped the Doritos and rushed upstairs in a panic, throwing the doors to her wardrobe open. She scanned the shelves of her ‘party’ section - she didn’t often keep many dresses. Like most stars she borrowed gowns and outfits at request of designers, or was gifted items. But costumes? The only one she had… well, it would have to do. 

Anna pulled it out - it was a Catwoman costume, black leather with a single zip that wound up from the mid navel to her throat. Not that it was meant to be zipped up that far. Desperate, Anna started to pull it on. She managed to squeeze it up, past her softer thighs, but she realised that those 15 pounds were going to make this difficult. She had known that the effects of her eating were beginning to show and with her short stature every pound showed up a lot more than they did on taller actresses. She jumped, pulling the suit up her hips. It stuck for a moment but with another jump she managed to pull it up over her wider hips. She fit her arms into the sticky leather, leaving only the zip. She stared down at it; most of the weight had gone to her hips and boobs, but nonetheless her stomach was looking softer. The tone she had been proud of previously was gone but Anna thought there was a fair chance of getting the zipper over the slight bulge of her lower tummy. She had to give it a go or she’d never be able to go. 

Anna grasped it and pulled the zips closer together to give herself the best chance. With some effort she began inching it up over her stomach. The slim layer of fat pushed upwards to escape the zipper and Anna sucked in, giving herself some much needed room. It slid up more easily after that, right to just above the bottom of her breasts. There was a little catch on the side of the zipper to prevent it sliding down and Anna pushed that close. She readjusted her breasts and looked at herself in the mirror. 

The costume looked tight. Very tight. She could see the outline of the little tummy she was sporting and the ever so slight indent of her belly button. And her hips did look quite a bit bigger; bigger than she had thought actually. There was no doubt this costume drew attention to them. Honestly, Anna wasn’t totally displeased though. She looked very curvy and wondered if this old eating thing hadn’t always been a good idea. But then she looked closer at her thighs which strained the material of the costume and turned to see that her butt had swelled outwards. She ran a hand along it, feeling the curve. People were going to notice, but she didn’t have much of a choice. Anna applied some makeup, did her hair and headed out with a coat wrapped around her. Time to make a debut. 

Anna arrived at the hotel around 7:30pm. Fashionably late she thought, but as soon as she entered she started getting looks. People began whispering amongst themselves and as she passed Anna was sure she heard ‘has she put on weight?’ The whispers seemed to follow her until she made a sudden dash for the refuge of the buffet, overwhelmed by all the people around her. The buffet was located in a room slightly out of the way of the main concourse, a good hiding spot. The truth, of course, was that although it wasn’t a great deal of weight her Catwoman costume also made it blindingly obvious. All the guests could see the outline of her panties pressed against her growing butt as she walked past, hips beginning to sashay as she took each step. 

The buffet was quiet luckily. Anna took a breath, trying to shake the whispers from her mind. Anna started loading her plate absently as she thought about what she had heard. Shame about her weight gain settled in her mind and started attacking her previous positive mindset. How am I going to cope when I’m even fatter? she wondered dejectedly as she swallowed a couple of sausage rolls, one after the other. 

‘So that’s why you’re becoming such a little fatty,’ a voice said. Anna turned, wiping crumbs from her lips. It was Gal Gadot, slim, elegant and to Anna’s alarm, also wearing a Catwoman outfit. But she was wearing the Halle Berry movie version with nary of an inch of fat to be found on her frame. Anna felt immediately vulnerable. ‘Looks like the cat is drinking too much full fat milk.’ 

‘Oh me,’ Anna tried to hide the plate behind her growing hips, which have worked nowadays if Gal hadn’t obviously seen her do it. ‘Just checking out the buffet.’ 

‘Clearly,’ Gal said as she circled the American actress like a wildcat. ‘It looks like you’ve been doing nothing else but eating since you got here.’ 

Anna wanted to shoot back a snappy response, like she would do for any producer who asked her to do a sexy pose unnecessarily in a poster, or tell Gal to mind her business. But it was difficult to resist the cruel twinkle in her eye when Anna also felt like she might have a point. More than that, Gal’s ferocity took her unawares. Rumours abounded about the woman behind the charming, positive mask but Anna had never seen that side. Until now. 

‘What was the big girl called in Pitch Perfect,’ Gal mused. ‘Oh yes!’ she exclaimed; ‘Fat Amy! Well, if there is ever a Pitch Perfect 4 you could play Fat Anna,’ she said gleefully. 

Anna stared at her, trying hard to blink back tears and appear impassive. 

‘You know,’ Gal continued; ‘on Lady of the Rings I have a contract that stipulates my weight. I wonder what yours says.’ A sly grin told Anna she might have an idea, but before Anna could try to figure out how to escape Chris appeared behind them. He was dressed as James Bond in a tux, complete with martini in hand. 

‘What’s going on here then?’ he asked, a friendly smile on his face. 

Gal turned, her most brilliant smile on her face. ‘We were just chatting. I love Anna’s costume. Doesn’t she look great?’ 

Anna felt quite self-conscious now and crossed her arms, hoping to hide most of the damage from Chris. Gal shot her a triumphant look but to Anna’s surprise, she didn’t get the response she was hoping. 

‘I agree; Anna looks stunning. I don’t think anyone has worn it better.’ He said it totally sincerely, meeting Anna’s eyes. If she hasn’t known he was such a good actor she might have almost believed it. Nonetheless relief flooded through her and Gal looked a bit put out. 

‘Lovely to see you, Anna. Maybe I can get you that role in Lady of the Rings you were asking about,’ she added with a smile. A complete lie. 

Anna scowled but she was already gone. Chris watched her go and turned to face her. ‘Aren’t you a little busy with our movie?’ he asked, giving her a knowing grin. 

Anna took her plate out from behind her back and put it down. ‘Like I’d ever want to be part of that stupid film! She’s totally destroying Lord of the Rings!’ Anna happened to be a big Lord of the Rings fan herself and the mad all-female reboot hadn’t gone down well with her when she had first seen it announced online. 

‘It does look a bit cruddy,’ Chris admitted. He took a samosa from the buffet. 

‘Have you ever seen the trilogy?’ Anna asked, her embarrassment already forgotten as she ate a pork pie. 

‘Nah, never really had time to watch them all. They’re quite long right?’ 

‘Only 11 hours 22 minutes,’ she said defensively.

‘I swear they were shorter than that,’ Chris frowned. 

‘Oh sure, the non-extended versions. But come on, you can’t just watch those! And besides, you can watch it across a couple days,’ she pointed out. 

Chris smiled. ‘Oh you don’t have to do it in one day?’ 

‘No, if you aren’t a proper fan.’ The words tumbled out and Anna winced. ‘I mean, two days are cool too I guess. Or longer.’ 

‘But it takes away from the epic nature right?’ Chris added thoughtfully. Anna appreciated the get-out. 

‘Right.’ She looked into his face, noticing how green his eyes were. They held each other’s gaze for a moment, before Anna pulled back awkwardly. ‘Thanks for the save there anyway.’ Her eyes motioned towards the main room and Gal. 

‘Yeah, no problem. I heard what she was saying. I don’t like bullies.’ 

‘Was that a line reading for the next Avengers or…?’ Anna said jokingly, smiling. 

Chris chuckled. ‘Nah that’s just regular old Chris. I really don’t like bullies. And I knew that before I played Cap.’ 

‘Just like I knew how to sing before I played Becca.’ 

‘Oh sure, except your singing is a whole lot more interesting than my morals,’ he conceded. 

‘I like a man with some morals.’ Anna fluttered her eyelids, almost involuntarily as she looked up at him. 

Chris licked his lips slightly nervously but before he had to respond Aubrey Plaza pushed him aside. 

‘There you are!’ She hugged Anna who returned it after a moment of surprise. Aubrey and Anna had been good friends since they met on the set of Scott Pilgrim and honestly, Anna was really pleased to see her. She put her hands on Aubrey’s shoulders and paused her for a moment as she began to speak. 

‘It’s great to see you,’ Anna said quickly before turning Aubrey round to face her co-star. ‘But manners first, have you met Chris?’

‘How you doing?’ Chris asked genially. 

Aubrey looked him up and down. ‘I am good,’ she said slowly, checking him out. She glanced back at Anna with a smirk, who nodded her head as if to say ‘engage!’ Aubrey turned back to Chris. ‘If you can ignore the smelly crush of a thousand egos,’ she started, before Anna suddenly pulled her away. 

‘You know what, that’s great, lovely to meet people,’ she said quickly, overriding Aubrey. ‘Right, erm, see you on set, Chris,’ she called as she bustled her friend away. 

The actor watched her go, ogling her fine round butt despite himself, noting how it looked almost ready to burst out her costume, before turning and heading back into the party with a smile. 

We need more!!! 

On 8/23/2022 at 6:22 PM, A12121212 said:

We need more!!! 

You’re wish is my command! 

Chapter 3

Gal is a real bitch,’ Aubrey said casually, as she sipped some wine. It was a few days after the disastrous party and it had taken that time, and the comfort of a few Big Macs, to get Anna to open up about what Gal had said to her. Now Aubrey, Brittany and Anna were all lounging on her couch discussing the matter. They were here for another purpose as well though - the weigh in. As Brittany has promised, she was going to help Anna check in on her progress and when Aubrey had found out (after saying Anna was getting fat in her Catwoman costume) she had also insisted on coming. 

Anna didn’t mind; it actually made her feel a bit better knowing they treated it as an event. That made it seem less permanent and more of a one-off target to be reached. She ate another biscuit as she nodded her head. 

‘Trying to get in a last pound before you step on the scales,’ Brittany teased, watching her. 

‘No!’ Anna exclaimed through a mouthful of biscuit. ‘I’ve barely eaten anything!’ The packages of empty biscuits begged to disagree, but Aubrey shot in. 

‘Those were me, don’t worry. I’m hoping Gal will see me as a target so I can rip that skinny bitch apart.’ Brittany just shook her head and Aubrey gave Anna a wink. 

‘Shall we stop dancing around it then ladies and get to business?’ Anna asked, standing. She was wearing sweatpants because none of her jeans fit her anymore. To be fair, neither did any of her tops; the tank top she was currently wearing showed off the soft pale flesh of her lower belly bulge. 

‘Right you are, Captain,’ Brittany agreed, standing as well. 

‘I’m just going to finish my wine,’ Aubrey said. ‘You go ahead.’ 

‘I think you were just here for the wine weren’t you?’ Anna said. 

‘No comment,’ the other woman said as she filled her glass back up. 

The two actresses headed upstairs to Anna’s bathroom and pulled down the scales. The tank top rode up as Anna reached for it, come to a rest just above her belly button. Brittany let out a little gasp; Anna really was getting chubby! Her formerly flat tummy had taken one for the team and consolidated the pounds she’s packed on over the last week or so. As a result the bulge at the bottom of her stomach was quite pronounced and slowly filling in the rest of her torso into a full-blown belly. As Anna stepped on the scales Brittany watched her thicker thighs wobble just a touch within the almost skin-tight sweatpants. They weren’t touching yet but the gap between them was almost non-existent. 

Anna looked down as the scales sped upwards. She had to peer over her larger breasts and lean a bit, causing her modest belly bulge to collide with her waistband, pushing it down a little. They both watched with bated breath until it finally stopped on…

‘130 pounds! Wow, I’m doing quite well!’ Anna said proudly. She seemed to dip between fondness for her new weight and despair at her growing waist. Currently, she was off the high of a tasty fast food lunch and a whole packet of Doritos, as well as the wine. Curiously she wasn’t really getting any stomach aches anymore when she ate a lot. That was good though; they had been a bit annoying. 

‘Wow, you really are on your way!’ Brittany said excitedly. ‘And look at your butt!’ 

Anna turned to look in the mirror. Her butt was looking quite big now, and deliciously round. She actually really liked it and turned to Brittany with a cheeky smile. ‘Do you want to see it properly?’ 

‘You bet!’ 

Anna pulled down her sweatpants, revealing her hips encased in a sexy pair of red underwear. It was clear that they really had exploded outwards; along with her breasts Anna was sporting a rather fine hourglass figure. She turned to let Brittany view the pretty curve of her arse. It stuck outwards, mostly consuming her underwear. But it looked pert and was currently free of any cellulite. Anna had every right to be proud; she looked thicc. 

‘Honestly, you actually look really hot,’ Brittany said in amazement. ‘Maybe I should gain a few pounds…’ 

‘You can join me at KFC any day,’ Anna replied. ‘Though you’d be lucky to gain such a fine arse.’ 

‘And such big breasts,’ Aubrey interrupted, coming through the door. ‘Look at them! You must have gone up a cup size!’ 

Anna shrugged as if it didn’t matter. ‘Maybe just about two.’ 

‘You’re a D cup? Bitch please,’ Aubrey said in disbelief. 

‘What can I say? Thank you Ronald McDonald.’ 

‘Don’t thank that pervert clown just yet,’ Aubrey said as she stepped forward. ‘Look at these.’ She grasped Anna’s small love handles that were peeking above her pants. She gave them a little squeeze, and the soft flesh jiggled shamelessly. 

‘Oi, back off!’ She pushed Aubrey off gently. ‘Only my boyfriend gets to touch these,’ she said with mock sternness as she rubbed them to ease the pain of the pinch. 

‘Would that be Chris then?’ Brittany said with a grin. 

Anna pursed her lips. ‘Once I’ve lost some weight maybe.’

‘Girl he was staring at you in your Catwoman costume. Trust me, he liked what he saw,’ Aubrey said. 

Anna looked surprised. ‘Do you think?’ she asked carefully. 

‘Definitely. You eat some more burgers and I reckon you have him hook, line and sinker.’ 

‘I’m not sure,’ Anna said. ‘We’ll just see what happens.’ 

‘I guess we will,’ Brittany said before Aubrey could make another snarky reply. ‘Now, first things first; new clothes! You really need some.’ 

Anna tugged down her tank top finally, covering most of her tummy. ‘Yeah I really do.’ 

‘Well, my schedule is free?’ Brittany offered. ‘No time better than the present?’ 

Anna shrugged. ‘And impossible to go back to the past, so sure, why not.’ 

‘And I can stay and drink your wine,’ Aubrey offered. 

‘Why thank you, Plaza. I had no idea what I was going to do with it. Thank goodness you’re here,’ Anna said sarcastically. 

‘Just doing my bit. After all it has grapes in it and we’re not putting you on a diet here.’ 

‘Exactly,’ Brittany agreed, mostly to stop Aubrey talking. ‘Right, put on some clothes and let’s get going.’

Anna’s clothing options really were quite limited. The grey sweatpants had to stay, as literally nothing else fit around her soft hips. She wore a t-shirt on top which at least made the sweatpants stand out a little less, but even though she was wearing an ex-boyfriends shirt that had been left behind ages past, it still clung to her curvy figure, leaving nothing to the imagination. A little muffin top subtly announced itself to the world as they walked down the street, before finally deciding on the right store. Anna didn’t notice the paparazzi who snapped images of her looking like every one of her 130 pounds. 

Inside the shop Anna went on a spending spree, forgetting the fact that these clothes were nominally temporary or that she would probably need larger ones before her contract was fulfilled. Size 6s just about fit, though they were a bit of a squeeze around her hips. Nonetheless she brought a couple pairs vainly and reviewed them in a mirror. Anna gazed at the stomach, fingering her belly button. It looked much the same as ever and she wondered what it would look like with a silver stud nestled in the middle, eventually surrounded by soft flesh. The idea came to her suddenly, surprising Anna a little but as she pulled on a pair of size 6s she realised that she really didn’t hate the idea. In fact, she quite liked it. She buttoned the jeans around her growing tummy and examined the result. They didn’t really improve the look of the muffin top her tiny sweatpants had created, but they were serviceable. Luckily on Brittany’s sound advice Anna did buy plenty of size 8 clothing which fit much more nicely. 

The pictures arrived in the gossip magazines a couple of days later. Anna was still stuffed into her increasingly unsuitable black size 6 jeans as she flipped through the pages in outrage. She had returned to the set to continue filming. Taika was happy with her progress and figured some scenes would take place as her character gained weight in the first half of the movie. For Anna the main perk of being back was the film set buffet which she made sure to tuck into at any opportunity. Anna grazed on finger foods as she read the magazine, eyeing up unflattering pictures of her with a small amount of fat escaping over the edge of her grey sweatpants (now safely binned). The titles: ‘Chubba Kendrick’, ‘Pitch Perfect Menu: What Anna’s Been Eating’, ‘A-Lister to A-Eater’ and a more flattering but unrealistic ‘Anna shows off toned stomach and curves at shops’. 

‘Chubba Kendrick!’ she exclaimed angrily. ‘I’m not fat!’ 

Chris sat down next to her, setting down a plate of doughnuts from the buffet which Anna started tucking into after only a moment. 

‘Just ignore them,’ he advised her. ‘They’re shallow in the extreme. What they say isn’t worth anything.’ All the buffet picnic tables were cheap see-through plastic but this really suited him very well. He had a pretty clear view and kept glancing down at the straining button on her jeans a little hungrily. He thought she was looking incredibly sexy, not that he would say anything. Anna didn’t seem to notice his look as she polished off her doughnut and fumbled discretely with said button, finally releasing it to allow her stomach to spread outwards a bit. 

Suddenly a harried interim appeared. ‘Chris and Anna, Taika needs you on set,’ he said nervously. 

‘Sure thing,’ Chris said with a smile. He heard Anna mutter ‘shit’ under her breath as she sucked in with a mighty effort and just managed to re-button her jeans. Chris held out a gentlemanly hand for his co-star and she took it with a smile. ‘Look, those magazines aren’t worth the paper they are written on, you’ll see,’ he assured her. 

Two days of intensive filming followed. Anna ditched her size 6s during this time and settled into the much comfier size 8s, but the magazines still bothered her, despite her attempts to try and ignore it them. Nonetheless her busy schedule meant that Anna had mostly managed it by the time she was scrolling through her phone on Twitter, waiting out a break for a set change. Then she saw it - a post by Gal Galdot at 12:56. 

Body positive is good but shouldn’t we be encouraging woman to take pride in themselves and be healthy, unlike a certain celebrity recently in the news. 

Gal means me, Anna thought. Her anger bubbled over and she stamped her foot in frustration. Should she respond? But how? It was so easy to lose everything in a Twitter war. Anna started pacing furiously in her trailer as her tummy gave a little gurgle. She rubbed it absently and her fingers caught the rim of her deepening belly button. Suddenly, Anna remembered her desire to get a stud and the whole plan clicked together in her mind. 

Anna rushed off after filming to the nearest piercing shop. It felt a little odd entering with a hat and sunglasses obscuring her face, surrounded by people who were more metal than flesh. The lady who dealt with it was friendly though and before long Anna was sporting a round silver stud in her navel.

Anna examined it at home, rather pleased and even a little turned on. The lower belly bulge had mostly migrated to cover her whole stomach now, but it was still more of a firm outwards movement than a soft, fatty belly. As such her belly button looked only a little deeper than it did months before, but that just made Anna more excited. Deep inside she was looking forward to seeing her new stud sink into pudgy flesh.

Now the next part of her plan. Anna stood in the mirror and lifted her shirt. She struck a pose with her wide hips thrust out to one side and her curvy waist on show. Picture taken, she took a deep breath as she hovered over Twitter. This could go very wrong she thought… but staring at Gal’s post spurred her onwards. Anna posted the image tagging Gal with the message - Couldn’t agree more. Body positive IS good. 

She closed her phone and breathed out, at the same time ending the subconscious sucking it of her stomach. She sat down, aware she had crossed the rubicon. Time to wait for the fallout. 

Guest A12121212
On 8/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, HappyMan said:

You’re wish is my command! 

Chapter 3

Gal is a real bitch,’ Aubrey said casually, as she sipped some wine. It was a few days after the disastrous party and it had taken that time, and the comfort of a few Big Macs, to get Anna to open up about what Gal had said to her. Now Aubrey, Brittany and Anna were all lounging on her couch discussing the matter. They were here for another purpose as well though - the weigh in. As Brittany has promised, she was going to help Anna check in on her progress and when Aubrey had found out (after saying Anna was getting fat in her Catwoman costume) she had also insisted on coming. 

Anna didn’t mind; it actually made her feel a bit better knowing they treated it as an event. That made it seem less permanent and more of a one-off target to be reached. She ate another biscuit as she nodded her head. 

‘Trying to get in a last pound before you step on the scales,’ Brittany teased, watching her. 

‘No!’ Anna exclaimed through a mouthful of biscuit. ‘I’ve barely eaten anything!’ The packages of empty biscuits begged to disagree, but Aubrey shot in. 

‘Those were me, don’t worry. I’m hoping Gal will see me as a target so I can rip that skinny bitch apart.’ Brittany just shook her head and Aubrey gave Anna a wink. 

‘Shall we stop dancing around it then ladies and get to business?’ Anna asked, standing. She was wearing sweatpants because none of her jeans fit her anymore. To be fair, neither did any of her tops; the tank top she was currently wearing showed off the soft pale flesh of her lower belly bulge. 

‘Right you are, Captain,’ Brittany agreed, standing as well. 

‘I’m just going to finish my wine,’ Aubrey said. ‘You go ahead.’ 

‘I think you were just here for the wine weren’t you?’ Anna said. 

‘No comment,’ the other woman said as she filled her glass back up. 

The two actresses headed upstairs to Anna’s bathroom and pulled down the scales. The tank top rode up as Anna reached for it, come to a rest just above her belly button. Brittany let out a little gasp; Anna really was getting chubby! Her formerly flat tummy had taken one for the team and consolidated the pounds she’s packed on over the last week or so. As a result the bulge at the bottom of her stomach was quite pronounced and slowly filling in the rest of her torso into a full-blown belly. As Anna stepped on the scales Brittany watched her thicker thighs wobble just a touch within the almost skin-tight sweatpants. They weren’t touching yet but the gap between them was almost non-existent. 

Anna looked down as the scales sped upwards. She had to peer over her larger breasts and lean a bit, causing her modest belly bulge to collide with her waistband, pushing it down a little. They both watched with bated breath until it finally stopped on…

‘130 pounds! Wow, I’m doing quite well!’ Anna said proudly. She seemed to dip between fondness for her new weight and despair at her growing waist. Currently, she was off the high of a tasty fast food lunch and a whole packet of Doritos, as well as the wine. Curiously she wasn’t really getting any stomach aches anymore when she ate a lot. That was good though; they had been a bit annoying. 

‘Wow, you really are on your way!’ Brittany said excitedly. ‘And look at your butt!’ 

Anna turned to look in the mirror. Her butt was looking quite big now, and deliciously round. She actually really liked it and turned to Brittany with a cheeky smile. ‘Do you want to see it properly?’ 

‘You bet!’ 

Anna pulled down her sweatpants, revealing her hips encased in a sexy pair of red underwear. It was clear that they really had exploded outwards; along with her breasts Anna was sporting a rather fine hourglass figure. She turned to let Brittany view the pretty curve of her arse. It stuck outwards, mostly consuming her underwear. But it looked pert and was currently free of any cellulite. Anna had every right to be proud; she looked thicc. 

‘Honestly, you actually look really hot,’ Brittany said in amazement. ‘Maybe I should gain a few pounds…’ 

‘You can join me at KFC any day,’ Anna replied. ‘Though you’d be lucky to gain such a fine arse.’ 

‘And such big breasts,’ Aubrey interrupted, coming through the door. ‘Look at them! You must have gone up a cup size!’ 

Anna shrugged as if it didn’t matter. ‘Maybe just about two.’ 

‘You’re a D cup? Bitch please,’ Aubrey said in disbelief. 

‘What can I say? Thank you Ronald McDonald.’ 

‘Don’t thank that pervert clown just yet,’ Aubrey said as she stepped forward. ‘Look at these.’ She grasped Anna’s small love handles that were peeking above her pants. She gave them a little squeeze, and the soft flesh jiggled shamelessly. 

‘Oi, back off!’ She pushed Aubrey off gently. ‘Only my boyfriend gets to touch these,’ she said with mock sternness as she rubbed them to ease the pain of the pinch. 

‘Would that be Chris then?’ Brittany said with a grin. 

Anna pursed her lips. ‘Once I’ve lost some weight maybe.’

‘Girl he was staring at you in your Catwoman costume. Trust me, he liked what he saw,’ Aubrey said. 

Anna looked surprised. ‘Do you think?’ she asked carefully. 

‘Definitely. You eat some more burgers and I reckon you have him hook, line and sinker.’ 

‘I’m not sure,’ Anna said. ‘We’ll just see what happens.’ 

‘I guess we will,’ Brittany said before Aubrey could make another snarky reply. ‘Now, first things first; new clothes! You really need some.’ 

Anna tugged down her tank top finally, covering most of her tummy. ‘Yeah I really do.’ 

‘Well, my schedule is free?’ Brittany offered. ‘No time better than the present?’ 

Anna shrugged. ‘And impossible to go back to the past, so sure, why not.’ 

‘And I can stay and drink your wine,’ Aubrey offered. 

‘Why thank you, Plaza. I had no idea what I was going to do with it. Thank goodness you’re here,’ Anna said sarcastically. 

‘Just doing my bit. After all it has grapes in it and we’re not putting you on a diet here.’ 

‘Exactly,’ Brittany agreed, mostly to stop Aubrey talking. ‘Right, put on some clothes and let’s get going.’

Anna’s clothing options really were quite limited. The grey sweatpants had to stay, as literally nothing else fit around her soft hips. She wore a t-shirt on top which at least made the sweatpants stand out a little less, but even though she was wearing an ex-boyfriends shirt that had been left behind ages past, it still clung to her curvy figure, leaving nothing to the imagination. A little muffin top subtly announced itself to the world as they walked down the street, before finally deciding on the right store. Anna didn’t notice the paparazzi who snapped images of her looking like every one of her 130 pounds. 

Inside the shop Anna went on a spending spree, forgetting the fact that these clothes were nominally temporary or that she would probably need larger ones before her contract was fulfilled. Size 6s just about fit, though they were a bit of a squeeze around her hips. Nonetheless she brought a couple pairs vainly and reviewed them in a mirror. Anna gazed at the stomach, fingering her belly button. It looked much the same as ever and she wondered what it would look like with a silver stud nestled in the middle, eventually surrounded by soft flesh. The idea came to her suddenly, surprising Anna a little but as she pulled on a pair of size 6s she realised that she really didn’t hate the idea. In fact, she quite liked it. She buttoned the jeans around her growing tummy and examined the result. They didn’t really improve the look of the muffin top her tiny sweatpants had created, but they were serviceable. Luckily on Brittany’s sound advice Anna did buy plenty of size 8 clothing which fit much more nicely. 

The pictures arrived in the gossip magazines a couple of days later. Anna was still stuffed into her increasingly unsuitable black size 6 jeans as she flipped through the pages in outrage. She had returned to the set to continue filming. Taika was happy with her progress and figured some scenes would take place as her character gained weight in the first half of the movie. For Anna the main perk of being back was the film set buffet which she made sure to tuck into at any opportunity. Anna grazed on finger foods as she read the magazine, eyeing up unflattering pictures of her with a small amount of fat escaping over the edge of her grey sweatpants (now safely binned). The titles: ‘Chubba Kendrick’, ‘Pitch Perfect Menu: What Anna’s Been Eating’, ‘A-Lister to A-Eater’ and a more flattering but unrealistic ‘Anna shows off toned stomach and curves at shops’. 

‘Chubba Kendrick!’ she exclaimed angrily. ‘I’m not fat!’ 

Chris sat down next to her, setting down a plate of doughnuts from the buffet which Anna started tucking into after only a moment. 

‘Just ignore them,’ he advised her. ‘They’re shallow in the extreme. What they say isn’t worth anything.’ All the buffet picnic tables were cheap see-through plastic but this really suited him very well. He had a pretty clear view and kept glancing down at the straining button on her jeans a little hungrily. He thought she was looking incredibly sexy, not that he would say anything. Anna didn’t seem to notice his look as she polished off her doughnut and fumbled discretely with said button, finally releasing it to allow her stomach to spread outwards a bit. 

Suddenly a harried interim appeared. ‘Chris and Anna, Taika needs you on set,’ he said nervously. 

‘Sure thing,’ Chris said with a smile. He heard Anna mutter ‘shit’ under her breath as she sucked in with a mighty effort and just managed to re-button her jeans. Chris held out a gentlemanly hand for his co-star and she took it with a smile. ‘Look, those magazines aren’t worth the paper they are written on, you’ll see,’ he assured her. 

Two days of intensive filming followed. Anna ditched her size 6s during this time and settled into the much comfier size 8s, but the magazines still bothered her, despite her attempts to try and ignore it them. Nonetheless her busy schedule meant that Anna had mostly managed it by the time she was scrolling through her phone on Twitter, waiting out a break for a set change. Then she saw it - a post by Gal Galdot at 12:56. 

Body positive is good but shouldn’t we be encouraging woman to take pride in themselves and be healthy, unlike a certain celebrity recently in the news. 

Gal means me, Anna thought. Her anger bubbled over and she stamped her foot in frustration. Should she respond? But how? It was so easy to lose everything in a Twitter war. Anna started pacing furiously in her trailer as her tummy gave a little gurgle. She rubbed it absently and her fingers caught the rim of her deepening belly button. Suddenly, Anna remembered her desire to get a stud and the whole plan clicked together in her mind. 

Anna rushed off after filming to the nearest piercing shop. It felt a little odd entering with a hat and sunglasses obscuring her face, surrounded by people who were more metal than flesh. The lady who dealt with it was friendly though and before long Anna was sporting a round silver stud in her navel.

Anna examined it at home, rather pleased and even a little turned on. The lower belly bulge had mostly migrated to cover her whole stomach now, but it was still more of a firm outwards movement than a soft, fatty belly. As such her belly button looked only a little deeper than it did months before, but that just made Anna more excited. Deep inside she was looking forward to seeing her new stud sink into pudgy flesh.

Now the next part of her plan. Anna stood in the mirror and lifted her shirt. She struck a pose with her wide hips thrust out to one side and her curvy waist on show. Picture taken, she took a deep breath as she hovered over Twitter. This could go very wrong she thought… but staring at Gal’s post spurred her onwards. Anna posted the image tagging Gal with the message - Couldn’t agree more. Body positive IS good. 

She closed her phone and breathed out, at the same time ending the subconscious sucking it of her stomach. She sat down, aware she had crossed the rubicon. Time to wait for the fallout. 

Chapter 4 when?! I need to know, this is just too good!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for being patient everyone! Here we are, the next continuation. Thanks for all your comments and support so far!

Chapter 4

‘What the hell do you think you were doing?’ Devon exclaimed angrily, pacing at his desk. The day after the tweet Anna had been summoned back to studio headquarters with Sandy to face the wrath of the producers. Anna had expected this, though her stomach still did somersaults as she sat there, watching her career blow up before her eyes. 

‘Natalie Portman would never have picked a fight with one of the biggest stars on the planet!’ That stung - basically he meant Anna wasn’t an A-Lister by contrast. 

‘Anna had to respond. She couldn’t just stand by and watch,’ Sandy said in her defence, but Devon held up his hand. 

‘Plenty of celebrities ignore things everyday. For Christ’s sake Gal didn’t even mention your name!’ 

‘It was pretty clear she meant me,’ Anna shot back. 

‘Of course it was! You’re the only celebrity growing like a blimp at the moment,’ he said in exasperation. 

‘I had to do something or otherwise she would just walk right over me! And we can’t have her undermining the message of the movie,’ Anna pointed out. ‘We’re meant to release around the same time as her crappy Rings movie; she’s trying to undermine us in preparation.’ 

‘Yeah right,’ Devon scoffed. ‘Like any of you have that much foresight except when it comes to clothes.’ He glanced at the strained buttons on Anna’s neat blouse and almost reconsidered that. 

‘Hey, Devon. You might want to look at the tweet again,’ Sandy murmured, looking at her phone. 

The producer frowned irritably. ‘I don’t need to see Ms Kendrick’s fat stomach again, thank you.’ 

Anna scowled but Sandy pushed on. ‘No, it’s trending and better than that, the movie is too!’ 

Devon fumbled for his phone, opened up Twitter and stared. It was true; Anna had hashtagged the confirmed title of her movie #EmilyAlone on her tweet and now it was being spread everywhere. Celebrities like Kat Dennings and Kate Winslet were jumping to defend her. The post was gaining a lot of traction but not for the wrong reasons. People were positive and buzzing about seeing her transformation in the movie. When Anna had attached the hashtag she had known it would either save her or compound the defeat. It seemed to have pulled her through though. 

Devon looked up to glare at Anna. ‘Alright style icon, you’ve got a second chance. This was clever. Next time you might not be so lucky.’ 

He waved them out and they headed back down. Anna’s heart had finally stopped thumping and she smiled in relief as they stepped outside into the sunlight. 

‘Wow, you did it!’ Sandy said in amazement. ‘That was close!’

‘Way too close,’ Anna agreed. 

‘You should have run it past me,’ she added sternly. 

The actress shrugged. ‘Sometimes risks are rewarded. You’re not my nanny after all,’ she pointed out. 

‘I wish I was sometimes though,’ Sandy muttered. ‘It was lucky!’ 

‘And paid off. C’mon, let’s take the win and move on.’ Anna’s stomach growled and all the stress had left her quite hungry. ‘Besides, I’m starving. If you insist on berating me let’s do it over a bagel.’ 

The next few weeks seemed to fly past. Every morning followed a familiar routine. Anna would wake up (late if not filming that day) and pull herself out of bed with a grumpy groan. She would head downstairs to make herself a large breakfast with sausages, bacon, eggs and more, then a healthy helping of waffles drenched in syrup. It was quite the sight to see, watching Anna move around the kitchen gracefully, ensuring everything was just so. Though an onlooker might be hard pressed to guess they were looking at Anna Kendrick. 

Naturally such a breakfast contained it’s fair share of calories and that’s not even mentioning lunch, dinner or the 9pm snack. Although Anna was filming it wasn’t a highly demanding physical role and whilst at home she seemed to be getting a little lazy. As a result the pounds continued to pile on and for the said onlooker her morning outfit did nothing to hide them. 

Anna would trudge downstairs in a pair of small panties and a tank top. Everyday the panties were different but they all shared one thing in common. They were getting tighter as Anna’s curvaceous hips widened and got softer. Little love handles poked over the sides now, hoping to get held by a guy in the bedroom. Her thighs had finally began to touch but nonetheless they still looked rather shapely, in a chubby sort of way, and it gave Anna a bit of a vase figure when you tracked the outward flare of her hips downwards. 

Each morning Anna leaned against the counter as she reached to switch on the plug for her toaster, causing her burgeoning potbelly to collide with surface. Her stomach had filled out fully now and wherever she went the outline of her pudgy potbelly could be glimpsed against the fabric of whatever she was wearing. Anna had taken to buttoning her jeans underneath her hungry tummy to allow it more room to breath. It poked out into the world happily but honestly, Anna didn’t mind; she wasn’t ready to admit this just yet but she quite liked how soft and just damn pokeable it looked. The stud had sunk in a bit and was now surrounded by a ring of smooth fat. 

Up top her breasts had graduated to a set of perky DDs and her arms looked a bit softer. They weren’t stick thin anymore and had a thin layer of chub bulking them up a little. Anna’s face remained mostly unchanged though an eagle eyed observer would notice that her cheeks looked chubbier than before.

For most celebrities, the accumulated effect would send them into a meltdown. But as Anna hovered just a couple pounds short of her weight goal (now 140 pounds to be exact) she had never been happier. She enjoyed eating and feeling full. The curves of her waist made her feel sexy as she wore tight tops to work that gave everyone plenty of cleavage to salivate over and she enjoyed playing with her belly button in bed, watching the stud sink ever deeper. At work she was knocking it out of the park. Her doubts, fears and adversity over her own gain made her sympathise with Emily and it showed. Taika was energised by her acting and kept muttering how about effing good this movie was going to be when they wrapped up each day. The only cloud on the horizon was the end of filming and reaching her weight goal; after that, life would return to normal. Anna boded on it glumly, realising there was nothing she could do to stop the process. She had a contract to fulfil and a film to finish. 

It can’t have been a surprise then when the chance came up to have a little fun before things went back to normal. Summer was approaching and the first really hot weekend day of mid-spring hit. As Anna stared out her window she just knew it was the perfect day to go out to the beach in a bikini. And she’d be damned if she wasn’t going to do it. It only took a quick call to Brittany and Aubrey before they were off to the local beach to suck in the sun and not suck in the bellies (even if some commentators warned that it may have been wise.) 

You see, whilst Anna certainly looked as curvy and as chubby as you would expect, it turned out Brittany hadn’t been kidding when she wondered if a few extra pounds would do her good. It can’t have been more than 5 or 6 but she was definitely sporting a softer tummy in her pink bikini. The girls all grabbed ice creams and whilst Aubrey lurked under the shade of the umbrella, Brittany and Anna put their towels in the sun. Brittany’s stomach bunched up into a few rolls as she leaned forward to grab her drink and Anna eyed it up, simply pleased that her friend was enjoying herself. Obviously she had nothing on the leading lady herself; Anna’s own tummy bulged out as she sat down. It pooched over her striped bikini bottoms a bit, but it didn’t rest on her lap yet. Though as Anna devoured her third ice cream of the morning, one had to wonder if it would sooner or later. 

Anna soaked up the sun, leaning back and leaving her womanly figure to be admired by all. Any thoughts of photos or gossip magazines were far from her mind as she watched people pass behind dark sunglasses. In fact the dominant thought in her mind was lunch actually. A burger with fries seemed like it would hit the spot. 

The girls all went back to Anna’s afterwards feeling sunned and gorgeous. Britanny and Aubrey probably also felt a bit stuffed after their double cheeseburger meals on the beach but obviously Anna had taken it in her stride. The days when Emilia Clarke could out-eat her were long gone. But there was only one reason for the stopover. They all rushed up to the scales, Anna ever so slightly more out of breath than her thinner compatriots, and took down the scales. 

‘The moment of truth,’ Anna remarked, looking down. 

‘End of the road,’ Britanny said. 

‘End of the eating,’ Aubrey added. 

I hope not, Anna thought wistfully. She stepped on. The scales whirled up, coming to rest on a perfect 142 pounds. For a moment she paused, just looking down at it. She had done it. Anna had imagined booking the personal trainer so fast they’d be exercising on set at this point. But now it was here… 

Anna shook her head. Luckily she still had a few more days of filming left; she could work out the afterwards then. 

‘Congrats!’ Britanny hugged her and Anna felt their blossoming bellies collide in a warm squish. Aubrey gave her a crisp high five. 

‘You still look pretty hot even if you are getting fat,’ Aubrey said bluntly. 

‘Thanks, Aubrey,’ Anna said raising an eyebrow. Getting? As in, still gaining? ‘I saw how much ice cream you put away earlier. Maybe you need the personal trainer,’ she remarked snarkily. Unlike Brittany, Aubrey really was the same weight as ever and took it in her stride. 

‘That’s what Spanx is for right?’ 

They started to leave shortly after. Aubrey zoomed off but as Brittany made to leave Anna heard her stomach rumble. 

‘Hey, what you eating tonight anyway?’ Anna asked innocently. 

‘Oh you know, this and that,’ her friend said unenthusiastically as she picked up her bag.

‘Why don’t you stay? I’m making chicken Parmesan.’ Brittany looked tempted. ‘With extra cheese,’ Anna added. 

That did it. ‘Sounds good to me.’ 

The penultimate day of filming arrived shortly afterwards. Chris sat at in his trailer reading one of the trashiest gossip magazines. It obviously went without saying that this was not Chris’ usual choice of reading material, but this issue had marketed itself as containing exclusive images of Anna Kendrick in her latest bikini on a beach. And for once it wasn’t wrong. Chris stared at the images hungrily, safe in his privacy. His particular favourite was a picture of Anna laying down her towel on the sand, the lens looking at her slightly sideways on. Her boobs were on full display as she leaned forward, round and luscious in her bikini top. You could see the bulge of her pudge squeezing over the top of her bikini bottoms, as well as the curve of her chunky thighs. Chris just wanted to run his hands all over her and tell her how good she looked. He sighed; filming was almost done and he hadn’t plucked up the courage to ask her anything. 

There was a knock at the door and Anna popped her head in. ‘I almost expected to find you in your underwear,’ she said with a smile. 

‘If I’d known you were coming, you would have,’ he replied with a wry smile. 

Anna stepped in, her curvy figure well dressed in black jeans and a tight navy top. Chris felt like he might explode. ‘It’s not too late,’ she suggested cheekily. 

‘I normally buy a girl dinner before I strip down.’ 

Anna fiddled with a random trinket on his dresser. ‘So why not ask this girl out to dinner?’ She looked around as if she was about to spill a big secret. ‘She wouldn’t mind seeing you in your underwear.’ 

Chris realised it was now or never. His heart had never pumped faster. ‘What about tomorrow after filming?’ 

‘Sooner rather than later would be… ideal,’ Anna said casually. 

‘Tonight then?’ 

‘Oh sure, I’m free,’ Anna said, pretending to be nonchalant. 

Chris’ heart did a triumphant somersault. ‘I’ll pick you up at 7?’ 

‘You got it, Chief.’ She winked and began to leave before stopping. ‘Oh, and Taika wants us back on set.’ Chris scrambled to his feet and followed his co-star, still feeling a bit giddy at his good fortune. 

That evening Anna was determined to look  good. She had brought a new red dress and Spanx. She squeezed her chub into the Spanx, pleased with how it smoothed the bulges of her tummy and hips. Of course Anna was also a little disappointed; despite herself, she had enjoyed the look of her voluptuous figure. Covering it up felt like a travesty but she didn’t seriously believe Aubrey’s observation on Chris. He had seen her slim and trim at the start and was clearly holding onto that. After all, she had basically had to ask him out! 

Anna readjusted the low cut neckline to show off the swell of her boobs and smoothed the dress. She was as ready as she would ever be.

Chris picked her up and drove her a short distance to a fancy Italian restaurant. As they stepped inside Anna’s mouth watered with anticipation. It all smelled so good but  then she remembered that she ought to be  dieting and a glum mood overtook her. 

A kindly waiter directed them to their seats and Anna picked up the menu. There was so much she wanted to eat, yet so little she could have. 

‘What looks good?’ Chris asked, breaking the silence. 

‘Oh, well everything does,’ she replied. Her trapped stomach growled. ‘But y’know, time to slim down.’ Anna gave him a brave smile. 

‘Why?’ he asked, sounding genuinely puzzled. 

‘Ha,’ Anna pretended to laugh at the joke but Chris looked serious. It was disconcerting. ‘You know, filming will be almost done and I need to get new roles so…’ 

‘Sure but none of that requires you to lose weight,’ he insisted doggedly. 

‘Alright Captain Einstein, who was the last actress you saw who was fat?’ 

‘Who was the last actress who was gaining the following you have?’ Anna paused and Chris continued. ‘You’re creating a following that will come to your movies to see you. It’s all about the money in Hollywood, as you know. I just don’t think you should write yourself off so easily.’

Anna thought for a moment. It was true that she had gained millions of followers since her body positive post. She had started following it up with pictures of her breakfast or posts about filming and body acceptance. In a nutshell she had become viral. If it was a formula, each pound equalled thousands of new followers. 

‘I guess that is true,’ she admitted. 

‘More than that,’ Chris said; ‘And I think you’ve never looked better.’ 

‘Really?’ Anna asked, not willing to accept what he was saying. Her ears must be lying to her. 

‘Definitely.’ 

Anna wasn’t sure what to say. She needed some time to think. ‘I’m just going to go to the restroom.’ She almost knocked over her fork in her hurry to get up, leaving Chris looking slightly aghast at her reaction. 

Anna stared into the bathroom mirror, letting herself calm down and think rationally. She stepped back and looked at herself; honestly, Anna thought she looked seriously sexy. She loved her generous curves as they swept along her waist and she ran her hands along her stomach. She knew her **-belly was in there, trapped in a prison of Spanx. It was a friend now, a confidant she could rely on to make her feel happy as she consumed a tasty morsel. With a sudden realisation she knew that she loved her body. She loved it’s softness, the womanly voluptuousness of it. She loved eating and not having to diet. Heck, even Chubba Kendrick had a cute ring to it. 

That’s it, screw it. I’m not going to lose weight, she thought. Besides, Chris seems to like it. 

With a thrill, Anna dashed into a stall and started pulling off the Spanx. Her little belly poured out of triumphantly, squeezing against the confines of her tight red dress. Anna looked at herself in the mirror again and thought she looked gorgeous. Her hips pulled against the edges of the garment as they marched ever outward, soft and squishy. You could see the outline of her belly bulge including a rather noticeable indent for her belly button. Utterly undeterred by most girl’s worst nightmare, Anna hefted her up boobs, applied some bright red lipstick over the duller tone applied at home and binned the Spanx. Won’t be needing that again. 

Anna strutted back into the restaurant, her hips swaying and boobs bouncing. Chris heard the click of her heels and turned. His eyes bulged in amazement at the goddess coming towards him. She ran a hand along his back as she walked past and sat down. 

‘Wow,’ Chris managed. ‘What happened to my last date?’ 

‘Oh she did a runner in the toilet. What a bitch right? But I saw you over here and thought I might as well have you to myself.’ She extended her hand. ‘I’m Anna,’ she said with a grin. 

He took the hand. ‘Chris.’ 

‘So I like long walks on the beach and starving myself,’ Anna told him in a bubbly manner. She swished her hair to one side and looked at him expectantly. 

‘Is any of that actually true?’ he asked with a grin. 

‘Almost nothing said on the first date is true, we all know that,’ she explained. 

‘Well then I love beach walks and skinny woman.’ He gave Anna a wink and she blushed a little. ‘Speaking of which, does anything look good now?’ He pointed to the menu. 

‘Oh Chris, everything looks good. I’ve already planned my way through starter, main and dessert.’ She leaned across the table a little, whispering conspiratorially. ‘It’s a non-skinny girl thing.’ 

Anna had a great time. They started light, actually getting to know each other properly. Chris told her his most embarrassing acting story (‘I threw up during the audition!’) and Anna explained the difference between the extended edition of Lord of the Rings. She ate heartily, causing her belly to swell a little inside her already tight dress. As Chris walked her to her door she could practically feel it sloshing with food and wine. 

‘I had a really good time,’ Chris told her, as they stood outside her door. 

‘Yeah me too,’ she agreed. ‘Shame about that bitch who stood you up.’ 

‘Y’know, never judge a book by its cover. The thin ones are all the same.’

‘Just can’t trust them,’ Anna said. 

Chris nodded, looking a bit awkward. ‘So I guess, have a good night.’ 

Anna crossed her arms with a pout. ‘I don’t even get a kiss?’ 

Chris grinned and leaned forward. It was a pretty great kiss. 

15 hours ago, HappyMan said:

Thanks for being patient everyone! Here we are, the next continuation. Thanks for all your comments and support so far!

Chapter 4

‘What the hell do you think you were doing?’ Devon exclaimed angrily, pacing at his desk. The day after the tweet Anna had been summoned back to studio headquarters with Sandy to face the wrath of the producers. Anna had expected this, though her stomach still did somersaults as she sat there, watching her career blow up before her eyes. 

‘Natalie Portman would never have picked a fight with one of the biggest stars on the planet!’ That stung - basically he meant Anna wasn’t an A-Lister by contrast. 

‘Anna had to respond. She couldn’t just stand by and watch,’ Sandy said in her defence, but Devon held up his hand. 

‘Plenty of celebrities ignore things everyday. For Christ’s sake Gal didn’t even mention your name!’ 

‘It was pretty clear she meant me,’ Anna shot back. 

‘Of course it was! You’re the only celebrity growing like a blimp at the moment,’ he said in exasperation. 

‘I had to do something or otherwise she would just walk right over me! And we can’t have her undermining the message of the movie,’ Anna pointed out. ‘We’re meant to release around the same time as her crappy Rings movie; she’s trying to undermine us in preparation.’ 

‘Yeah right,’ Devon scoffed. ‘Like any of you have that much foresight except when it comes to clothes.’ He glanced at the strained buttons on Anna’s neat blouse and almost reconsidered that. 

‘Hey, Devon. You might want to look at the tweet again,’ Sandy murmured, looking at her phone. 

The producer frowned irritably. ‘I don’t need to see Ms Kendrick’s fat stomach again, thank you.’ 

Anna scowled but Sandy pushed on. ‘No, it’s trending and better than that, the movie is too!’ 

Devon fumbled for his phone, opened up Twitter and stared. It was true; Anna had hashtagged the confirmed title of her movie #EmilyAlone on her tweet and now it was being spread everywhere. Celebrities like Kat Dennings and Kate Winslet were jumping to defend her. The post was gaining a lot of traction but not for the wrong reasons. People were positive and buzzing about seeing her transformation in the movie. When Anna had attached the hashtag she had known it would either save her or compound the defeat. It seemed to have pulled her through though. 

Devon looked up to glare at Anna. ‘Alright style icon, you’ve got a second chance. This was clever. Next time you might not be so lucky.’ 

He waved them out and they headed back down. Anna’s heart had finally stopped thumping and she smiled in relief as they stepped outside into the sunlight. 

‘Wow, you did it!’ Sandy said in amazement. ‘That was close!’

‘Way too close,’ Anna agreed. 

‘You should have run it past me,’ she added sternly. 

The actress shrugged. ‘Sometimes risks are rewarded. You’re not my nanny after all,’ she pointed out. 

‘I wish I was sometimes though,’ Sandy muttered. ‘It was lucky!’ 

‘And paid off. C’mon, let’s take the win and move on.’ Anna’s stomach growled and all the stress had left her quite hungry. ‘Besides, I’m starving. If you insist on berating me let’s do it over a bagel.’ 

The next few weeks seemed to fly past. Every morning followed a familiar routine. Anna would wake up (late if not filming that day) and pull herself out of bed with a grumpy groan. She would head downstairs to make herself a large breakfast with sausages, bacon, eggs and more, then a healthy helping of waffles drenched in syrup. It was quite the sight to see, watching Anna move around the kitchen gracefully, ensuring everything was just so. Though an onlooker might be hard pressed to guess they were looking at Anna Kendrick. 

Naturally such a breakfast contained it’s fair share of calories and that’s not even mentioning lunch, dinner or the 9pm snack. Although Anna was filming it wasn’t a highly demanding physical role and whilst at home she seemed to be getting a little lazy. As a result the pounds continued to pile on and for the said onlooker her morning outfit did nothing to hide them. 

Anna would trudge downstairs in a pair of small panties and a tank top. Everyday the panties were different but they all shared one thing in common. They were getting tighter as Anna’s curvaceous hips widened and got softer. Little love handles poked over the sides now, hoping to get held by a guy in the bedroom. Her thighs had finally began to touch but nonetheless they still looked rather shapely, in a chubby sort of way, and it gave Anna a bit of a vase figure when you tracked the outward flare of her hips downwards. 

Each morning Anna leaned against the counter as she reached to switch on the plug for her toaster, causing her burgeoning potbelly to collide with surface. Her stomach had filled out fully now and wherever she went the outline of her pudgy potbelly could be glimpsed against the fabric of whatever she was wearing. Anna had taken to buttoning her jeans underneath her hungry tummy to allow it more room to breath. It poked out into the world happily but honestly, Anna didn’t mind; she wasn’t ready to admit this just yet but she quite liked how soft and just damn pokeable it looked. The stud had sunk in a bit and was now surrounded by a ring of smooth fat. 

Up top her breasts had graduated to a set of perky DDs and her arms looked a bit softer. They weren’t stick thin anymore and had a thin layer of chub bulking them up a little. Anna’s face remained mostly unchanged though an eagle eyed observer would notice that her cheeks looked chubbier than before.

For most celebrities, the accumulated effect would send them into a meltdown. But as Anna hovered just a couple pounds short of her weight goal (now 140 pounds to be exact) she had never been happier. She enjoyed eating and feeling full. The curves of her waist made her feel sexy as she wore tight tops to work that gave everyone plenty of cleavage to salivate over and she enjoyed playing with her belly button in bed, watching the stud sink ever deeper. At work she was knocking it out of the park. Her doubts, fears and adversity over her own gain made her sympathise with Emily and it showed. Taika was energised by her acting and kept muttering how about effing good this movie was going to be when they wrapped up each day. The only cloud on the horizon was the end of filming and reaching her weight goal; after that, life would return to normal. Anna boded on it glumly, realising there was nothing she could do to stop the process. She had a contract to fulfil and a film to finish. 

It can’t have been a surprise then when the chance came up to have a little fun before things went back to normal. Summer was approaching and the first really hot weekend day of mid-spring hit. As Anna stared out her window she just knew it was the perfect day to go out to the beach in a bikini. And she’d be damned if she wasn’t going to do it. It only took a quick call to Brittany and Aubrey before they were off to the local beach to suck in the sun and not suck in the bellies (even if some commentators warned that it may have been wise.) 

You see, whilst Anna certainly looked as curvy and as chubby as you would expect, it turned out Brittany hadn’t been kidding when she wondered if a few extra pounds would do her good. It can’t have been more than 5 or 6 but she was definitely sporting a softer tummy in her pink bikini. The girls all grabbed ice creams and whilst Aubrey lurked under the shade of the umbrella, Brittany and Anna put their towels in the sun. Brittany’s stomach bunched up into a few rolls as she leaned forward to grab her drink and Anna eyed it up, simply pleased that her friend was enjoying herself. Obviously she had nothing on the leading lady herself; Anna’s own tummy bulged out as she sat down. It pooched over her striped bikini bottoms a bit, but it didn’t rest on her lap yet. Though as Anna devoured her third ice cream of the morning, one had to wonder if it would sooner or later. 

Anna soaked up the sun, leaning back and leaving her womanly figure to be admired by all. Any thoughts of photos or gossip magazines were far from her mind as she watched people pass behind dark sunglasses. In fact the dominant thought in her mind was lunch actually. A burger with fries seemed like it would hit the spot. 

The girls all went back to Anna’s afterwards feeling sunned and gorgeous. Britanny and Aubrey probably also felt a bit stuffed after their double cheeseburger meals on the beach but obviously Anna had taken it in her stride. The days when Emilia Clarke could out-eat her were long gone. But there was only one reason for the stopover. They all rushed up to the scales, Anna ever so slightly more out of breath than her thinner compatriots, and took down the scales. 

‘The moment of truth,’ Anna remarked, looking down. 

‘End of the road,’ Britanny said. 

‘End of the eating,’ Aubrey added. 

I hope not, Anna thought wistfully. She stepped on. The scales whirled up, coming to rest on a perfect 142 pounds. For a moment she paused, just looking down at it. She had done it. Anna had imagined booking the personal trainer so fast they’d be exercising on set at this point. But now it was here… 

Anna shook her head. Luckily she still had a few more days of filming left; she could work out the afterwards then. 

‘Congrats!’ Britanny hugged her and Anna felt their blossoming bellies collide in a warm squish. Aubrey gave her a crisp high five. 

‘You still look pretty hot even if you are getting fat,’ Aubrey said bluntly. 

‘Thanks, Aubrey,’ Anna said raising an eyebrow. Getting? As in, still gaining? ‘I saw how much ice cream you put away earlier. Maybe you need the personal trainer,’ she remarked snarkily. Unlike Brittany, Aubrey really was the same weight as ever and took it in her stride. 

‘That’s what Spanx is for right?’ 

They started to leave shortly after. Aubrey zoomed off but as Brittany made to leave Anna heard her stomach rumble. 

‘Hey, what you eating tonight anyway?’ Anna asked innocently. 

‘Oh you know, this and that,’ her friend said unenthusiastically as she picked up her bag.

‘Why don’t you stay? I’m making chicken Parmesan.’ Brittany looked tempted. ‘With extra cheese,’ Anna added. 

That did it. ‘Sounds good to me.’ 

The penultimate day of filming arrived shortly afterwards. Chris sat at in his trailer reading one of the trashiest gossip magazines. It obviously went without saying that this was not Chris’ usual choice of reading material, but this issue had marketed itself as containing exclusive images of Anna Kendrick in her latest bikini on a beach. And for once it wasn’t wrong. Chris stared at the images hungrily, safe in his privacy. His particular favourite was a picture of Anna laying down her towel on the sand, the lens looking at her slightly sideways on. Her boobs were on full display as she leaned forward, round and luscious in her bikini top. You could see the bulge of her pudge squeezing over the top of her bikini bottoms, as well as the curve of her chunky thighs. Chris just wanted to run his hands all over her and tell her how good she looked. He sighed; filming was almost done and he hadn’t plucked up the courage to ask her anything. 

There was a knock at the door and Anna popped her head in. ‘I almost expected to find you in your underwear,’ she said with a smile. 

‘If I’d known you were coming, you would have,’ he replied with a wry smile. 

Anna stepped in, her curvy figure well dressed in black jeans and a tight navy top. Chris felt like he might explode. ‘It’s not too late,’ she suggested cheekily. 

‘I normally buy a girl dinner before I strip down.’ 

Anna fiddled with a random trinket on his dresser. ‘So why not ask this girl out to dinner?’ She looked around as if she was about to spill a big secret. ‘She wouldn’t mind seeing you in your underwear.’ 

Chris realised it was now or never. His heart had never pumped faster. ‘What about tomorrow after filming?’ 

‘Sooner rather than later would be… ideal,’ Anna said casually. 

‘Tonight then?’ 

‘Oh sure, I’m free,’ Anna said, pretending to be nonchalant. 

Chris’ heart did a triumphant somersault. ‘I’ll pick you up at 7?’ 

‘You got it, Chief.’ She winked and began to leave before stopping. ‘Oh, and Taika wants us back on set.’ Chris scrambled to his feet and followed his co-star, still feeling a bit giddy at his good fortune. 

That evening Anna was determined to look  good. She had brought a new red dress and Spanx. She squeezed her chub into the Spanx, pleased with how it smoothed the bulges of her tummy and hips. Of course Anna was also a little disappointed; despite herself, she had enjoyed the look of her voluptuous figure. Covering it up felt like a travesty but she didn’t seriously believe Aubrey’s observation on Chris. He had seen her slim and trim at the start and was clearly holding onto that. After all, she had basically had to ask him out! 

Anna readjusted the low cut neckline to show off the swell of her boobs and smoothed the dress. She was as ready as she would ever be.

Chris picked her up and drove her a short distance to a fancy Italian restaurant. As they stepped inside Anna’s mouth watered with anticipation. It all smelled so good but  then she remembered that she ought to be  dieting and a glum mood overtook her. 

A kindly waiter directed them to their seats and Anna picked up the menu. There was so much she wanted to eat, yet so little she could have. 

‘What looks good?’ Chris asked, breaking the silence. 

‘Oh, well everything does,’ she replied. Her trapped stomach growled. ‘But y’know, time to slim down.’ Anna gave him a brave smile. 

‘Why?’ he asked, sounding genuinely puzzled. 

‘Ha,’ Anna pretended to laugh at the joke but Chris looked serious. It was disconcerting. ‘You know, filming will be almost done and I need to get new roles so…’ 

‘Sure but none of that requires you to lose weight,’ he insisted doggedly. 

‘Alright Captain Einstein, who was the last actress you saw who was fat?’ 

‘Who was the last actress who was gaining the following you have?’ Anna paused and Chris continued. ‘You’re creating a following that will come to your movies to see you. It’s all about the money in Hollywood, as you know. I just don’t think you should write yourself off so easily.’

Anna thought for a moment. It was true that she had gained millions of followers since her body positive post. She had started following it up with pictures of her breakfast or posts about filming and body acceptance. In a nutshell she had become viral. If it was a formula, each pound equalled thousands of new followers. 

‘I guess that is true,’ she admitted. 

‘More than that,’ Chris said; ‘And I think you’ve never looked better.’ 

‘Really?’ Anna asked, not willing to accept what he was saying. Her ears must be lying to her. 

‘Definitely.’ 

Anna wasn’t sure what to say. She needed some time to think. ‘I’m just going to go to the restroom.’ She almost knocked over her fork in her hurry to get up, leaving Chris looking slightly aghast at her reaction. 

Anna stared into the bathroom mirror, letting herself calm down and think rationally. She stepped back and looked at herself; honestly, Anna thought she looked seriously sexy. She loved her generous curves as they swept along her waist and she ran her hands along her stomach. She knew her **-belly was in there, trapped in a prison of Spanx. It was a friend now, a confidant she could rely on to make her feel happy as she consumed a tasty morsel. With a sudden realisation she knew that she loved her body. She loved it’s softness, the womanly voluptuousness of it. She loved eating and not having to diet. Heck, even Chubba Kendrick had a cute ring to it. 

That’s it, screw it. I’m not going to lose weight, she thought. Besides, Chris seems to like it. 

With a thrill, Anna dashed into a stall and started pulling off the Spanx. Her little belly poured out of triumphantly, squeezing against the confines of her tight red dress. Anna looked at herself in the mirror again and thought she looked gorgeous. Her hips pulled against the edges of the garment as they marched ever outward, soft and squishy. You could see the outline of her belly bulge including a rather noticeable indent for her belly button. Utterly undeterred by most girl’s worst nightmare, Anna hefted her up boobs, applied some bright red lipstick over the duller tone applied at home and binned the Spanx. Won’t be needing that again. 

Anna strutted back into the restaurant, her hips swaying and boobs bouncing. Chris heard the click of her heels and turned. His eyes bulged in amazement at the goddess coming towards him. She ran a hand along his back as she walked past and sat down. 

‘Wow,’ Chris managed. ‘What happened to my last date?’ 

‘Oh she did a runner in the toilet. What a bitch right? But I saw you over here and thought I might as well have you to myself.’ She extended her hand. ‘I’m Anna,’ she said with a grin. 

He took the hand. ‘Chris.’ 

‘So I like long walks on the beach and starving myself,’ Anna told him in a bubbly manner. She swished her hair to one side and looked at him expectantly. 

‘Is any of that actually true?’ he asked with a grin. 

‘Almost nothing said on the first date is true, we all know that,’ she explained. 

‘Well then I love beach walks and skinny woman.’ He gave Anna a wink and she blushed a little. ‘Speaking of which, does anything look good now?’ He pointed to the menu. 

‘Oh Chris, everything looks good. I’ve already planned my way through starter, main and dessert.’ She leaned across the table a little, whispering conspiratorially. ‘It’s a non-skinny girl thing.’ 

Anna had a great time. They started light, actually getting to know each other properly. Chris told her his most embarrassing acting story (‘I threw up during the audition!’) and Anna explained the difference between the extended edition of Lord of the Rings. She ate heartily, causing her belly to swell a little inside her already tight dress. As Chris walked her to her door she could practically feel it sloshing with food and wine. 

‘I had a really good time,’ Chris told her, as they stood outside her door. 

‘Yeah me too,’ she agreed. ‘Shame about that bitch who stood you up.’ 

‘Y’know, never judge a book by its cover. The thin ones are all the same.’

‘Just can’t trust them,’ Anna said. 

Chris nodded, looking a bit awkward. ‘So I guess, have a good night.’ 

Anna crossed her arms with a pout. ‘I don’t even get a kiss?’ 

Chris grinned and leaned forward. It was a pretty great kiss. 

GREAT PART I LOVED IT

• 3 weeks later...
Guest A12121212
On 9/10/2022 at 5:26 PM, HappyMan said:

We just may… Anna’s relaxed attitude is having quite the knock on effect on her friends. ;) And we haven’t seen the end of Emilia Clarke yet either…

Any news on the next chapter? No pressure lol

Guest A12121212
7 hours ago, HappyMan said:

Don’t worry it’s coming. Mostly done now, just in rewrite stages :)

Nice, I almost thought you disappeared, but I'm glad you didn't because this story is fantastic so far! My impatience got the best of me lol

I’m very excited to be posting this chapter! Took a bit of time to get the time but here it is and I hope you all enjoy! 

The last day of filming had arrived and it found Anna Kendrick pacing in her trailer furiously. Up and down she went, her mind wrestling with the fact it was almost over. And yet nothing seemed to have been achieved. Chris’ comments had stuck in her mind. The movie still ended with Emily losing all the weight and getting a new boyfriend. It was so rushed. It made no sense. And so Anna paced, working up the courage to heckle her director. 

Finally, with a deep breath Anna stepped out into the fresh sunny day. The set bustled around as everyone rushed to get the last scene ready, but that just made Anna more anxious. She sped up her pace and made a beeline for Taika’s own trailer. Pausing for a moment, she nearly stepped back and left. Then she caught herself in the glass. Gorgeous and plump; how many woman had waited to see themselves in a movie for once? Steeling herself, Anna stepped up to the door, rapping it smartly before she could stop herself. Maybe I could just say I was here to thank him? Sure, that could work. And be super weird. No, no, maybe- 

The door opened and Taika beamed. ‘Ah my leading lady! How can I help?’ He ushered her inside and Anna stepped into a very loud, colourful ode to New Zealand. A picture of Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn was plastered across one wall with other pictures of the New Zealand landscape spread around it. Maybe he wouldn’t find it too weird if she just apologised? After all, there seems to be plenty weird in here, she thought as she eyed up a plastic toucan on a stand. 

‘So, looking forward to last day of filming? I can’t imagine you’re looking forward to the personal trainer,’ Taika said as he moved around.

‘Er, no right. I’m actually not losing the weight,’ she said, shifting around anxiously as she geared up to make her pitch. 

Taika’s eyebrows rose in surprise. ‘Oh really?’ Anna scowled at him and he held up his hands. ‘Hey girl look, I think it’s great. You look great and you should do you! Heck, that’s one of the reasons I wanted you on this movie. I knew you’d look good with a bit of extra chonk.’ 

‘Oh right, I should have realised it was just about looks,’ she snapped. ‘Do you know what, don’t worry. I’ll see you on set.’ She made to leave and Taika quickly caught her. 

‘Anna, no look, not what I meant! Hollywood is a place built on looks; I knew this movie needed an A-lister and someone who was going to look good a bit heavier.’ He shrugged. ‘Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Though, we seem to have lost that too,’ Taika muttered. 

Anna softened. It was true; you could only push Hollywood so far before it buckled. But she caught his aside comment for what it was. ‘You mean the ending?’ 

Taika nodded. 

‘What if I said Chris and I were willing to film a new ending? That actually built on the themes of the movie?’ Anna suggested carefully. 

‘Then I’d say great, but Devon has us by a pullcord. If he doesn’t like it, movie don’t air.’ 

‘Not even with all the publicity I’ve garnered,’ Anna pointed out. ‘Lots of people have been waiting to see this now, of all sizes.’ 

Taika nodded. ‘That is true. We didn’t have that at the start. It would send a bad message if the movie was scrapped now.’

‘Exactly!’ Anna agreed, pointing at him in acknowledgment. ‘I send a post today announcing wrap to fuel interest, and you just hide the different ending.’ 

‘Yeah true, true,’ he agreed absently before jerking up in alarm. ‘Wait, what?! Hide it! Are you out of your freedom-loving American dame mind?!’ Taika exclaimed. 

Anna sat Taika down as he eyes bulged and knelt next to him. ‘Maybe I am, but look, we both made this film to take a risk. It’s not the kind of stuff that makes the box office. Heck, this is practically an indie movie hopped up on too much money somehow.’ She paused, meeting Taika’s eyes. ‘So, lets honour Emily. Do it properly.’ 

‘And lose our careers?’ Taika asked, his breathing becoming more steady. 

Anna shrugged. ‘Hey look at me; if this fails I ain’t getting anymore work in Hollywood unless I crash diet. And I don’t want to. Just like I don’t want to compromise this movie.’ She grabbed his hands urgently. ‘Aren’t you an artist? Take a risk!’ 

‘Oh yeah I’m at risk of something. A heart attack!’ 

Anna put her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes, giving him a good view of her impressive cleavage. ‘I’ve already risked a lot. It’s time for you to fight for you art. Time to search for the wilderpeople.’ 

‘It’s actually hunt for the wilderpeople, but I get the point.’ Taika nodded wearily. ‘If only I could be a Hollywood shill-out. Fine, you’ve got me! Let’s get ourselves kicked out of the film industry.’ 

Two months had passed since the secret ending had been filmed. Anna hadn’t seen it herself and she knew Taika was keeping it very discrete. It had pretty much just been himself, Chris and Anna so barely a soul knew the film had changed. But production was almost done now and a bright Monday saw Anna pick up the phone to start the marketing process for Emily, Alone

‘It’ll just be some poster shots, stuff like that,’ Sandy told her. ‘They’ve got a small fat suit set up too because no doubt you’ve lost most of the weight now?’ 

‘Oh sure,’ Anna agreed. ‘Something like that.’ Sandy was clearly paying a blind eye to the latest tabloids. They finalised the details and the actress hung up. She finished her chocolate bar, savouring the way the smooth surface slid over her tongue. When Matt, her personal trainer, had first turned up she had explained the mix up and sent him away, assuring him she would call if need be. 

Anna hadn’t called. Between meeting Chris for dates, hanging out with friends and eating, Anna was pretty busy nowadays. The best days were still the ones where she could just laze around eating chips, but she kept herself occupied as post production continued on Emily, Alone. She rarely thought about their new ending; it was done now and when she said she was willing to take the risk, she had meant it. No use crying over spilled milk now. 

That said, now she was entering this new stage of her life Anna was eating more carefully. The honeymoon period was over and she kept a gentle eye on what she was consuming, and a gentle rub on her stuffed tummy when she overdid it. As a result, only five or so pounds slipped onto her voluptuous frame, filling out the brunette little by little. Nonetheless, there was a bit too much filling for her old jeans to handle. At the time the letter arrived Anna was standing in front of the mirror contemplating the significant gap between the button and buttonhole of her size 8 jeans. Her belly sat proudly in the middle, it’s work done. There was no way she would be wearing size 8s again. It had gotten wider with the last five pounds and graduated from potbelly to full belly. The flesh was nice and smooth, no evidence of stretch marks or cellulite along its pudgy surface. Her belly button was a tiny bit less round under the weight of soft fat, but it still looked cute. Though it was rather difficult to see the glean of the hidden treasure which was her silver stud sometimes. 

With its growth it now filled out the bottom of her waist, giving Anna a slight pear shape as the belly essentially joined up to her love handles in one smooth motion. Meanwhile those juicy love handles gave Anna a frequent muffin top in clothes. After the lower outward bulge of her hips and belly, her waist then curved right back in and out as it reached her chest, to win Anna back her right to be regarded as very curvy, and more properly, deeply voluptuous. 

Anna bent down to pull the jeans off, causing her belly to hang over her underwear as she wriggled them past her feet. She was just pulling on a pair of blue size 10 jeans when she heard the sound of paper smacking the mat. Post! The size 10s fit much more nicely, so she buttoned them up, pulled her top down over her belly and rushed downstairs, body jiggling.  The move to size 10s wasn’t all that concerning. Her growth was tapering off and Anna quite liked the material on her size 10s. It was comfy! 

At her door was a strange letter she found, in expensive paper. Anna opened it, curious to find a letter from the magazine Esquire. Normally it wasn’t a magazine she ever paid any attention to, but as she scanned the letter it became notably more interesting. They were naming her, Anna Kendrick, 147 pounds heavy on a 5’1 frame, their ‘Sexiest Woman in the World.’ Normally Anna would feel both flattered and disgusted, and move on with her life. But as she read, she realised they wanted her on the cover with a exclusive interview and photoshoot to accompany it, as was customary for the ‘award’. Again, very much not Anna’s speed. 

But as she stood there in her new jeans she realised this was another opportunity to promote her career, her new movie and also maybe inspire some girls along the way. It was weird how life turned out - who could have guessed Esquire would be leading a body revolution. With a amused smirk Anna also realised that if she was the sexiest woman, she must have beaten out Gal to the prize. And that was almost the best prize of all. 

Her phone buzzed; it was Sandy. 

‘Sup,’ Anna answered, still looking at the letter. 

‘You’re never going to believe this, but before you say no I just want to-‘ 

‘Sandy, wait. I think I know what you’re going to say, and it’s a yes from the sexiest woman alive.’ 

A pause. Sandy sounded a bit put out when she responded. ‘How do you know already?’ 

‘Post is fast I guess,’ Anna shrugged. ‘What can I say?’ 

‘Well, yes it is then! I’ll get things set up. Talk soon.’ She hung up and Anna considered herself in the downstairs mirror. She did look rather sexy as her hair tumbled down, covering part of her face. Chris was going to get a kick out of this, especially when he found out she was going to ask him to help her ‘practice’ the shoot. Oh yes, that would be fun, she thought as he folded up the letter, winked to herself in the mirror and strutted off to the kitchen. 

‘Sexiest Woman Alive?!’ Aubrey goggled at the pristine copy of Esquire Anna had handed her. ‘But I thought it was a November thing?’ 

‘They moved it forward I guess,’ Anna remarked, unperturbed. 

Aubrey looked at the magazine again. A glossy image of Anna stared out the front cover, her eyes smoky and framed by her dark hair. It was a few weeks later, the shoot having taken place only days after the call. Chris had definitely enjoyed helping Anna practice her poses, even if they only got a few in before she just gave in and made out with him. She could still feel his strong hands over her as she arrived at the shoot. As a result, she was positively glowing and for a moment it looked like the photographer was taken aback by the sheer confidence and desirability she was oozing. 

There is a reason I was named sexist woman, she thought. The shoot itself had gone really well. Anna had pranced around a silken bed in a dark corset and sexy garters with lacy tights, occasionally with a cupcake in hand, before stripping that off to reveal black underwear. Anna had been more than happy to take a bite out of each cupcake after each set of pictures, leaving her feeling a bit full as it drew to an end. She hadn’t shied away from showing off her gorgeous pudgy tummy either; one of her favourite shots was her lying down, captured side on with her looking directly at the camera. Even lying down you could see the sheer plush softness of her body. But most gratifying of all for Anna was that her face was still mostly untouched; her cheeks were a bit chubbier and face fuller but the features of a Hollywood Actress were still there. 

‘I just can’t believe it,’ Aubrey continued. She turned to the story itself. ‘They describe your body as “sensual curves born from an indulgence on life, locked away from the world in ever tighter jeans and tops. Now, revealed for the world.”’ She stared up at her friend. 

Anna shrugged. ‘I always knew the writing would be trashy. But the point is they are writing about me, a girl in size 10 jeans.’ 

‘You’re size 10?’ Brittany asked, looking surprised.

‘Sure am,’ Anna responded. She pulled at the elastic waistband of her loungewear and let it snap closed against her soft flesh.

‘I might not be too far behind you,’ she said, taking a large bite of cookie dough. 

So I see, Anna observed. Her friends had come round to enjoy a sampling of desserts from a new dessert house that had opened up nearby. Brittany in particular was enjoying them; since the chicken parmesan she appeared to be cooking quite well for herself and it was showing. As she sat cross legged round the table Anna could see the noticeable curve of her belly, bulging over her waistband as if looking for treats. It was wasting its time though; Brittany kept it well supplied. Anna did have a particularly good view though because her friend’s striped top had ridden up a while ago to reveal her chunky tummy, and Brittany hadn’t seen fit to do anything about it. Anna eyed up Britanny’s deep belly button and fingered her own through her top absently, feeling for the stud. 

Aubrey grinned. ‘You’re lucky I still hang around you two fatties.’ She also took a large bite of cake and moaned a bit as she chewed. Turned out hanging around fatties led to a little fatty as well. Aubrey had steadily succumbed to the tasty smell of the food over time and started indulging at their meet ups. Whilst still slimmer than her friends her hips and butt had exploded outwards. Even her stretchy casuals were stretched to bursting by her wide hips, and her round butt was consuming any and all underwear put her way. Anna watched as Aubrey fiddled with her waistband, trying to find some room where there was none. A pair of juicy lovehandles burst out of the sides, peeking out from under her top. Oh yes, Aubrey Plaza was a curvy pear shape going on chubby.

‘Not looking so skinny yourself, slim,’ Anna said with a grin. 

Aubrey ignored her, taking another big bite of dessert. ‘So it’s a big thing. Has Chris had a chance to get a good look at the sexiest woman in the world?’ Brittany perked up, looking at Anna excitably. 

‘Has he?’ she asked, leaning forward, causing her growing belly to bulge right over the top of her waistband. 

‘Ah,’ Anna shrugged. ‘I’ve not really found the time-‘ 

‘What are you talking about?!’ Brittany interrupted. ‘A guy like that, I’d be able to find some time!’ 

‘It’s just odd y’know? I haven’t had sex with a guy since I put on all this weight,’ she explained. 

‘But we all know that he loves it girl! What are you worried about?’

Anna shrugged again, uncomfortable. She looked around at her friends as they stared at her. ‘I don’t know how he’s actually going to react when he sees this for the first time. It’s all well and good covered up…’ 

‘Oh come off it, you squeezed into a bikini first chance you got,’ Aubrey pointed out. ‘You have no shame and you’ve already flaunted that fat ass in front of half of the world in a magazine!’

Anna rolled her eyes. ‘Oh sure, with a touch up and air brushed. Look, it’s not the same as bouncing around on top of him!’ 

‘Duh! It’s better!’ Brittany shouted. ‘Sooner or later it’s going to happen. You can’t be celibate forever and whatever this weird phase is, you need to get over it.’ 

‘I will, I will,’ Anna assured them, mainly to shut them up. Brittany looked dubious but got back to eating. Anna paused for a while, thinking. Brittany’s belly caught her attention again. 

‘Have you ever considered getting a navel stud?’ Anna asked innocently. 

AUTHOR’s NOTE: Sorry for the delay and thanks for the patience. I think the next chapter will wrap this story up nicely! I hope you stick with me until then and if you’re trying to imagine Anna’s belly I think of it a bit like Leena Jumani in her orange saree and golden skirt. Just something to think about there. ;) 

• 4 months later...

Chapter 6

‘How are you getting on in there?’ Sally asked, peeking her head through the door. 

The answer was not very well. Since filming the sizing department had clearly not kept up with the 9 or so extra pounds Anna had gained over the last few months. As such they had given her a pair of size 8s to wear, which Anna should have known wouldn’t fit. Nonetheless she had valiantly worked to squeeze the button closed, pulling furiously at each flap. Anna had resorted to wearing the jeans underneath her soft tummy and around her wide, sensual hips. The problem was that those hips were too big for them as well. 

‘Honestly, these just aren’t going to fit,’ Anna explained. ‘I’m sorry, I’ve put on a couple of pounds.’ She rubbed her belly absently, mind already moving from shame to the wonders of how a McDonalds would taste right about now.

‘It’s no worry.’ Sally closed the door firmly and bustled around to find a larger size of the jeans. ‘I think it’s wonderful,’ she told Anna. ‘My daughter loves you; she used to be so worried about her weight but now she’s got so much more confidence.’ The woman handed Anna the new pair of jeans. ‘You look wonderful and this outfit will show off the best parts, don’t you worry.’ 

She wasn’t wrong. When they finished Anna looked great. Tight black jeans showed off her deliciously plump thighs and thickening waist. The maroon top highlighted the curve of her boobs as they sashayed into bulge of her tummy. She looked undeniably curvy and ready for a promotional images. Pleased and confident, Anna brushed back her brown hair and made her way to the large room where the photography was happening. 

Chris walked up to meet her as she entered, also dressed in his character’s costume, in this case a simple button shirt and jeans. ‘You look really stunning,’ he told her privately.

‘Thanks Chris. You don’t look half bad yourself.’ 

‘No wonder they get together in the end,’ Chris remarked with a grin. ‘They’re a good looking couple.’ He winked. 

The photoshoot went smoothly. They took a number of images, some of their faces close up, some together in different poses and angles. The green screen behind them could be anything once the cgi guys got to it; all Anna and Chris had to do was channel their characters into something people might want to watch. 

Anna spotted Devon pop his head in at one point. His eyes almost seemed to widen as he took in her figure, apparently not yet slimmed down. In fact, Anna could almost read the look in his eyes as he wondered if she had put on even more weight. But it didn’t matter; Anna couldn’t care less what he thought. As Chris held her in his arms for a potential poster she felt sexy and loved. Devon could go back to his size 0 actresses. Anna Kendrick would just have to find a new path forward if need be. 

They took a break, which Anna and Chris used to gossip about some of the things they had heard about post-production which involved Taika. It seemed like Devon might be onto the revised ending, but from the sounds of it, he couldn’t be sure. Anna bit her lip with worry despite herself. She felt like the new ending really was important to the whole movie but she knew that regardless, the producers would be furious. Before she could raise her nagging concern with Chris, they were called back to have a look at some of the potential poster ideas. 

They were all rough, with a very basic background but the crew thought it might be fun for them to see what they might end up with. One in particular grabbed Anna’s attention. She was facing Chris, mostly in profile. Her head was bowed a little, but there was a shy smile on her face. Chris looked down at her, also smiling. It looked like they were sharing a private joke, but she also felt like Anna had just captured Emily perfectly. 

‘I really like that one,’ Anna said. ‘Not that my opinion matters in the end, but still.’ 

‘Good to know,’ the man said. He stared at it. ‘Yeah it is very nice, just a little, well, just something…’ 

Anna saw what he meant. In the half-profile view you could see the modest outward curve of her belly and to her slight surprise she even spotted the beginnings of a little double chin as her head looked down. It was only a sliver of flesh there and only whilst she was looking down, but still! Anna rubbed her stomach absently, intrigued more than upset by it. The more she stared at it the more she thought that slight hint was actually rather inviting. 

Chris cleared his throat, causing Anna to snap out of her reverie. ‘I think it’s actually really good. You can just see Emily’s character kind of summed up in that picture.’ Anna shook the thoughts from her mind and they all discussed some of the other images. The crew promised to take their feedback back to Taika and like that, they were free. 

As they walked back to their dressing rooms, Chris tapped Anna’s arm gently. ‘I think the mock-ups look really good. I’m excited for release.’ 

‘Oh yeah, me too,’ Anna agreed, still thinking about the image in her head. She fell silent, thinking. 

‘Sure sounds like it,’ Chris said with a sarcastic smile. 

‘What?’ 

‘It sounds like you’re very enthusiastic about the release,’ Chris repeated, looking down at her. 

Anna quickly engaged, looking up at him. ‘No, I am. I was just thinking, that’s all. Lots going on,’ she added. She had now caught herself staring at Chris’ chest, the outline of which was just visible beneath his shirt. 

‘How about you come round to mine tomorrow evening? I’ll cook you something nice and you can tell me all about what is going on?’ His brow was furrowed with a stab of concern. 

‘That sounds just perfect,’ Anna chirped brightly. She gave him a quick kiss on her tiptoes and made to walk away. 

‘Oh and Anna?’ Chris called. She turned and he smiled again. ‘You looked really fantastic in those images. I really did like that one you pointed out.’ His eyes drifted to her waist and Anna went a little red. 

‘I’ll see you tomorrow,’ she said, returning his smile. They parted and Anna walked back to her dressing room, feeling more confident about the whole thing. Chris had basically told her he thought her belly and slight double chin looked ‘fantastic’, in his own words. So what was she worrying about? Nothing, that’s what. The lady had been right; she had looked great. 

Anna turned the final corridor, a genuine smile creeping onto her face, when to her surprise she saw Gal Gadot, her nemesis, at the end of the hall. Gal immediately spotted her and a wicked smile crept across her face. They were completely alone, like two gunslingers facing each other across a dusty street. Anna took a deep breath, steeling her nerves. She wasn’t the same slightly heavier girl she had been at that party, all those months ago. Let’s duel, bitch. 

‘Taking pictures for the posters?’ Gal asked, coming towards her. ‘I’m surprised there is enough room on them for you.’ 

The comment bounced off Anna’s Chris-emboldened armour without a scratch. 

‘That’s funny, because I always wondered the same about you ego. Do they sew you into the costumes or is there a zip to get your head through?’ 

Gal paused, surprised by the return fire, but she quickly composed herself. ‘It seems like sexiest woman in the world is more of a consolation title now. You looked like a beached whale in those photos.’ 

‘The beached whale managed to outswim you though. What were you again? 11th?’ 

‘10th,’ Gal said through gritted teeth.  

‘Oh that’s right. Only 9 woman a man would rather fuck before you. Why, you don’t even make the threesome,’ Anna said with a sweet smile. 

‘I’m surprised there’s any room in your bed with all those candy wrappers strewn around,’ Gal shot back. She gave Anna’s tummy a poke and it gurgled in protest. 

Anna frowned angrily. ‘Just because no man wants to touch you doesn’t mean you get to touch me. You want one of these?’ She patted her pudgy belly, causing it to jiggle just a little. ‘Best fill your bed with candy wrappers too. Twinkees are really good, by the way.’ 

‘I’d rather I was ugly than fat,’ Gal snarled. 

‘Oops, too late,’ Anna said with a smile. ‘Maybe you’ll get sexiest woman next year, if you put on a few pounds. From the sounds of it though, unlikely.’ 

Anna walked past Gal but the other woman called after her. 

‘You’re just, just…’ she stammered. ‘Your movie is going to suck!’ 

She turned back. ‘How do you know what I’ll be doing to Chris tomorrow?’ She winked. ‘Have you seen that man’s abs?’

Anna walked away feeling triumphant. She had a feeling Gal wouldn’t be bothering her again. The good mood continued on the drive home as her stomach began to rumble hungrily. By chance she was passing a McDonalds and it seemed only right that she celebrate her victory with style. Besides, Anna had rushed out of the house without her customary breakfast, so as she pulled up to the speaker she realised that she really was starving!

‘What would you like today?’ the canned voice asked. 

Anna barely had to think. ‘A large Big Mac meal please with a strawberry shake. Oh, and some mozzarella sticks. A packet of 9 McNuggets, a double cheeseburger and…’ she paused, thinking. ‘Yes make those nuggets another large meal please with a strawberry shake.’ 

‘Anything else?’ 

‘A McFlurry,’ Anna said before she could stop herself. 

‘Come to the hatch please.’ 

Anna drove up, her heart pumping with excitement and her stomach grumbling loudly. She gave it a pat. Almost there. 

Anna pulled all the food into the car and dumped it in the passenger seat. She drove to her customary spot near the back of the car park, hidden behind tinted windows. 

Her mouth watered with anticipation as she grabbed the large bag and tried to place it on her lap. Unfortunately, that proved impossible. Instead the bag got caught between her belly and the steering wheel. Anna grunted in surprise, setting the bag back down in the other seat. Her hand fished out the double cheeseburger and she started to munch as she examined this turn of events. 

Anna was a short woman, so she had always had to sit very close to the steering wheel. In addition her McDonalds bag was abnormally large, stuffed as it was with food. But it didn’t change the fact that her belly curved outwards in her sitting position, reducing the gap normally allowed between a driver and steering wheel to the extent that the bag couldn’t get in there. Anna felt it curiously, running her hands over the soft, pudgy flesh. As she ran downwards she felt the seatbelt tucked underneath her stomach. Her respectable belly hung over the top a little, obscuring about a third of the belt whilst being suspended in place above it. Anna hadn’t even realised she was taking the comfier option of buckling underneath it. 

She unlatched it, causing it to slide out and away. No longer suspended upwards, Anna’s belly pooched down towards her lap and spread out a little, gratefully. Nothing to be worried about, she realised. Just the usual pooch of a chubby girl sitting down. Anna reached forward to slide back her seat, causing said belly to bunch up and explode outwards, trying to find space between Anna’s boobs and meaty thighs. 

The seat slid back, giving her more room. She reinclined the seat back, which allowed her to see her tummy from underneath her impressive knockers. Anna had finished her cheeseburger with barely a thought and started on the nuggets as she her hand played with her belly, jiggling it lightly in fascination. Meanwhile she shovelled the nuggets into her mouth, enjoying the salty taste as they passed her lips and the filling sensation in her stomach. The chips and Big Mac went the same way, though the messy Big Mac left a bit of burger sauce on her top as she munched away. By this point her stomach was starting to groan, filled to capacity and Anna moaned. She lifted her top up and began running her hand over the stuffed dome of her stomach. It had spread outwards as the binge session continued, making her look quite pregnant but the surface was still soft. Anna rubbed it as she ate each of the mozzarella sticks one by one, dipping them into a generous amount of dip and savouring the taste. Anna was in pure bliss, her stomach being massaged to ease the pressure as it was filled with delicious food. The McFlurry had mostly melted by this point so Anna just drank it, little drops staining her top as she tipped it up to consume the last of the tasty mixture. 

Anna sank back, her mind fuzzy with the fog of a good meal. Her hand fumbled with the button of her jeans, which were stretched tightly across the bottom of her bulging belly. The buttonhole popped open and she let out a relaxed sign, allowing her absolutely stuffed stomach to pour out over her waistband and onto a lap. Anna dozed for a while, protected from prying eyes by the tinted windows of her car. 

After about 20 minutes her eyes fluttered open and she took a deep breath, sense returning to her. Anna gazed around at the disaster zone, wrappers and boxes strewn around the passenger seat and footwell. She looked down at her tummy and let out a little sigh as she realised how big it looked after her binge. She gave it a unconscious pat as she surveyed the damage and then a rub, causing it to jiggle again. I really overdid it this time, Anna thought. But that sure was tasty. Despite the fond memory all Anna wanted to do was head over, squeeze into her pjs and take a proper nap. 

She buckled up her seatbelt, noticing how it pressed into her flesh as she stretched it across the length of her belly and drove home. Anna collapsed onto the sofa and snoozed, her jeans unbuttoned and stomach free to digest her binge. 

Anna woke up a couple of hours later. She felt much better; her stomach still felt full but it was a rather pleasant feeling. She rubbed it again absently, enjoying the soft, squishy feeling as she lay on the sofa, scrolling her phone lazily. As Anna scrolled she came across an article on the best live action versions of Catwoman. She was about to flick right past it when she remembered her disastrous outing to that party all those months ago. I wonder what they would think now? she pondered, her hand gently squeezing one of her generous love handles. Though Chris had loved it. As she lay there a plan began to formulate in her mind. It was daring, but past time to take the plunge. Brittany was no doubt right as well; Chris clearly loved her as a curvy goddess. So why not start things with a bang? 

Anna moved swiftly, setting everything in motion. Though most of it was done from the sofa with a light snack by her side. The next evening saw Anna knocking on Chris’ door wrapped in a long black winter coat. 

Chris opened the door and smiled but before he could even say a word, Anna opened the coat to reveal her surprise. She was wearing a tight, purple Catwoman costume. The kind that was thin and skin-tight, with a long zip at the front. A generous window at the neck showed off a large amount of Anna’s impressive cleavage. But whilst very impressive Chris was captivated by everything else he could see. 

The costume clung to her soft belly, showing off every inch of it. A deep indent announced the presence of her belly button and the way her lower belly had a little shelf from where it bulged out over her underwear. 

‘Evening Mr Wayne,’ she teased. ‘May I come in?’ 

Chris was dumbfounded for a moment, his brain wheeling as he took in the lovely sight in front of him. But he managed to snap back to reality in time to stammer; ‘oh of course… Selina.’ 

He moved aside and Anna strutted across into his hallway. ‘You couldn’t get a girl a glass of wine could you? she asked, cocking her head back as she dropped her coat, revealing the plump curve of her butt. The material was stretched across it tightly, showing off the outline of a thong that seemed to be struggling with its rather simple task of simply circling her expanded waist. It cut in deeply to the juicy flesh that covered her sexy hips. 

Chris rushed past her to oblige and Anna settled herself on the sofa, crossing one chunky thigh over the other. Chris returned with two well-filled glasses and passed it to her. Anna flashed him a smile as she ran a hand gently over the curve of her belly, knowing Chris would follow. And so he did, his eyes wide as he took in Anna’s deliciously plump curves. 

Anna took a large gulp of her wine as Chris tried to find his tongue. ‘So this is unexpected,’ he began. 

Anna set down her glass and started crawling towards him on the sofa, manoeuvring herself onto his lap. ‘Is it? Am I a bit bigger than you expected?’ she asked coyly, taking his hands and placing them on her waist. 

‘What? Oh no, that’s not what I-‘ he stammered in confusion before Anna cut him off. 

‘You see, I had a McDonalds yesterday and just kept eating. It was so good,’ she purred seductively; ‘but so bad for my figure. I could barely fit into this little costume.’ She fingered the zip, which did look to be under some pressure as it encompassed her soft body. 

Chris swallowed. ‘I think you’ve never looked better.’ 

‘You think?’ she asked, as she unbuttoned his shirt. 

‘Definitely.’ He started pulling down the zip, allowed her boobs to spill out of the costume. As Anna shifted they jiggled attractively, doing their best to sell the actress to her handsome co-star. Anna let out a breath as she unveiled Chris’ torso, his muscles sharp and defined. She ran her still elegant fingers over his abs, revelling in how they felt. 

For his part Chris continued to pull the zip down, finally uncovering Anna’s well-fed stomach which bulged out happily, finally free of its constraint. The zipper did the rest and zoomed down to the bottom whilst her belly oozed out and over the confines of the tight catsuit. 

Chris feasted his eyes on it hungrily. It was better than he could have imagined. It was bigger than it had been when the pictures of Anna on the beach had been taken. Then it had been a potbelly, stuffed and soft. But now Anna Kendrick possessed a proper belly that started smooth but, relatively speaking, flat under her boobs before rounding out as it approached her hips into a pudgy bulge of fat. A deep belly button rested in the middle, still round but encircled by chub on all sides. Chris could barely see Anna’s silver navel stud anymore. 

Anna pulled her arms out of the catsuit and squeezed it down her curvy waist so it rested just under her thong, where a pair of generous love handles made their residence. 

‘So, what do you think?’ she asked, doing her best to sound assured but now wary of his reaction. 

Chris smiled, running his hands over her body gently. ‘I can see why you were named sexiest woman alive.’ 

Anna smiled radiantly and they started kissing furiously. It turned out to be a very good night. 

It's GREAT to have you back with a banger chapter, it's awesome to see that you haven't lost your touch with your writing at all, I'll be waiting to see how this continues (hopefully sooner than this one but I get that you're likely busy and I'll wait no matter if it's a long time or not for you updating) and I wonder how much is left for this story!

• 5 months later...

Anna moves in with Chris and within a year weighs 200 pounds

Chris starts gaining weight as well

Adding about 20 pounds.Anna at first is taken back by his weight gain.but by this time is madly in love.Chris continuing weight gain means he now has to accept character roles to get work.they get married and go on a month long honeymoon cruise

Returning they are both fatter than ever Anna now weighs 215 pounds more than  a100 pounds from her skinny weight.Chris comes in at an obese 300 pounds they both playfully and affectionly call each other fatty or fatso.eventually Anna tops out at 260 pounds and Chris at 350

The supermarket magazine shows two lovely fat lovers with their hands affectionately on each other's fat bellies

Not a care in the world.thinking how silly we looked when we were skinny