Goddess indira

ciribitz

Question

7 answers to this question

On 7/31/2022 at 4:37 PM, lovemfat said:

It seems like it.  She has not done anything new in a while.  I do know she felt underapreaciated in the feeder world and that was why she left curvaceous.

She was pretty hot, but likely wasn't an actual gainer. If your entire shtick is simulating weight gain you're not really in a position to be get pissed if people would rather opt for the actual thing.

12 minutes ago, Griigor said:

She was pretty hot, but likely wasn't an actual gainer. If your entire shtick is simulating weight gain you're not really in a position to be get pissed if people would rather opt for the actual thing.

She was indeed gaining and got quite thick. I have to imagine the stress was having to juggle being a full-time student with the costs of doing fetish content lead to her quitting. It would definitely put a strain on one's wallet.

She had a lot going on that's for sure but she is gorgeous and genuinely seemed into gaining weight and the lifestyle. I know her feeling underappreciated made her have some reservations but that is pretty common with a fair bit of people. I would love to know that she is doing well and it would be a dream come true to see her come back-maybe with a few dozen extra pounds.

I also know she had recently finished her degree and knowing the area she probably has a lot going on with work and honestly probably makes a fair bit of money. She likely doesn't have the time or the need to make money off of clip which is good for her but a big disappointment for us. I hope she is happy and growing as big as she wanted even if we don't get to see it but she may reappear one day hopefully 🤞🏻