I fell in love with the cook

Hlobart

Hi there! This is a story about Kristina - a girl who works as a nanny and maintains a slender figure - before one day she meets a girl who will change all her life. The story has two chapters.

Chapter 1.

If I tell you that at 28, after graduating from a prestigious university, I work as a nanny, you will be surprised – and perhaps even feel sorry for me. But here's the thing – most likely, I earn more than you.

I'm not just a nanny – I'm a nanny for rich and powerful families, and I’m one of the best in my prestigious agency. The thing is that I can do a lot.

I know how to find an approach to very young children, and to stubborn, rebellious teenagers. I have excellent English and French, so I worked several times in the families of ambassadors, and my compatriots also liked the nanny, who can help their child to improve a foreign language. I have an excellent memory and encyclopedic knowledge, so I can easily help a child with a homework. I am well versed in branded clothes and have enviable patience – once I spent seven hours shopping with a thirteen-year-old girl. In general, I’m a miracle, not a nanny.

Lika, the manager of my agency, knew about this and greeted me with a big smile.

–Kristy, my dear, how glad I am to see you, – she said quickly. – We have an order that no one else can handle.

–I'm listening to you, – I replied with a smile.

– The client's last name is Kovalenko. Parents are leaving for 9 months on a business trip to Latin America. They have three daughters and they need someone to look after them. I don't even know who besides you would agree to such a long-term contract, and with as many as three children.

– Do you need to live in their house?

– Yes, of course.

– I think I can help you.

– Kristy, you're a miracle! – Lika told me.

– How old are the girls? – I asked.

– Let's see. The youngest is 9, the middle is 14. They didn't write about the older one’s age, it's strange. I'll show you a picture now.

Lika brought Kovalenko's family photo to the screen. The head of the family was a tall, gray-haired man of about 50 years old, who, however, retained a young sparkle in his eyes. His wife was 10 years younger than he was and looked like a top model, with long legs, a thin waist, blue eyes and elegant facial features. Compared to her, the eldest of the daughters seemed even fatter than she was. And she indeed was very fat – judging by her sagging breasts, thick belly and fat legs, she weighed, according to my estimates, at least 100 kilos (220 pounds). She looked about 17 years old. The middle daughter, on the contrary, was a thin, boney teenager. Judging by her muscular legs, she was doing sports. Finally, the youngest did not look small at all against the background of her family –she was quite tall for her height and plump, with full legs and a round belly.

– Interestingly, usually in the family, either everyone is fat or everyone is thin, – I shared my observation.

– Come on, it happens in different ways, - Lika responded. – So, will you go to them to pass an interview?

- Yes.

The Kovalenko family's country house was one of the biggest I've seen–and believe me, I've seen a lot of them. The interview took place in a summerhouse in a huge courtyard.

Mr. Kovalenko looked about the same as in the photo, but Mrs. Kovalenko was even more beautiful in life. Still, the photo can not convey either the grace of gait, or the cold shine of the eyes. And when she asked if I would have drinks (I asked for cool water with gas, August turned out to be warm), it turned out that she still has a slightly rough voice – everything is as I like it.

Why are you surprised? Yes, I am a lesbian and I like it. Of course, it is dangerous to say this publicly, given my profession. I did not declare it – especially since I have never been looking for a long relationship, and one-night stands are quite easy to find.

– To be honest, I do not know what to ask you, – said Ms. Kovalenko. – Your experience and your recommendations speak for themselves. You have a very good reputation. We even looked at your closed profiles in social networks and found nothing objectionable.

I mentally reminded myself to delete all the photos in mini-bikinis, even from closed profiles, and then asked:

– Do I understand correctly that none of my photos confused you?

– You understand correctly, – Mr. Kovalenko replied. – If you think that we are those retrogrades that think that a nanny can't have a photo in a swimsuit, don't worry. We're not like that.

I mentally breathed a sigh of relief and smiled a little.

– Besides, judging by your body, you do sports. You don't have a single ounce of excess fat, which will only be useful to us, – Ms. Kovalenko added.

I remembered how fat their eldest and youngest daughters were in the photo. I said:

– Yes, I watch my figure, but I am not a fitness trainer or a nutritionist, so that you can entrust me with the weight loss of your daughters, especially minors.

Mrs. Kovalenko smiled:

– No, no, we don't want you to make them lose weight. We just hope that you will instill in them the right eating habits and physical activity so that they do not get fatter in our absence.

– Although it would be difficult to get even fatter, – her husband added.

– Mark! – his wife said reproachfully.

– I'm silent, I'm silent.

– So, as I said, we have practically no questions for you. Perhaps you want to ask us about the girls, – Ms. Kovalenko said.

–Yes, I need to know more about them to make a final decision, – I replied. – Their age, their interests, the problems they face.

– Ok. The older one's name is Lida, she's 23, she graduated from university a year ago, but she's in no hurry to look for a job and still lives with us.

– 23? She looks about 17 years old! – I was surprised.

– Fat–cheeked people always look younger than their years, – Mark Kovalenko said with a chuckle.

– That's enough already! – his wife blushed with embarrassment for her husband – and, surprisingly, even this looked attractive on her face. – So, Lida has always been a difficult child. Mark's divorce with her mother hit her hard. Already at 15, she got into rehab for the first time because of drug problems. She was able to get off the needle, but when she left for university, she got hooked on another thing – food. In four years, she gained 20 kilograms (44 pounds), from 58 (128 pounds) to 78 (172 pounds). We thought that when she returned under our control, she could lose weight – but no, she gained another 27 (59 pounds) in a year.

"Now she weighs 105 (231 pounds)," I quickly calculated in my mind.

– Besides, she also got the youngest, Alice, hooked on gluttony, – Mr. Kovalenko continued for her. – She turned her in a fattest girl of the class in just a year. And all because Lida cooks a lot and almost always – something high-calorie and sweet.

– But in general Alice is a wonderful girl, – said Mrs. Kovalenko. – She is so kind, so open, she has a lot of friends – she did not become an outcast in her class, despite the weight she gained.

– What are Lida and Alice fond of?  – I asked.

– That's the problem with Lida – it's not clear what she's interested in, she practically doesn't talk to us, – Mr. Kovalenko replied sadly. – And Alice loves anime and draws very well.

– Then please tell us about the middle sister. Tamara, right?

– Yes, we call her Tam. She is in a regional track team, dreams of a sports career, –  Ms. Kovalenko began to tell. – We are afraid that if she fails to break through in professional sports, she will not find herself. But we can't talk about it with her, she, like Lida, is very closed. Besides, she and her older sister often quarrel.

– Because of what?

– Tam made fun of Lida a little when she returned from university because of her excess weight, and it seemed to motivate her to overeat even more. Well, when Alice started getting fat because of Lida, she was furious. Tam loves her younger sister very much and believes that Lida is ruining her life with her example and her cooking.

– We have told you so much; I hope this will not convince you to give up such a difficult task? – Mark Kovalenko asked anxiously.

I smiled a little:

– I love challenging tasks. I agree.

Mr. and Mrs. Kovalenko smiled.

– Great, now they will bring us the contract, and then we will introduce you to our daughters.

After we signed the contract, Mr. Kovalenko left on some business meeting. Mrs. Kovalenko and I went into the main house (in addition to it and summerhouse, there was also a guest house, a house for servants and a bathhouse on the site). We found all three sisters in Alice's room. The older and the middle one were fighting, and the younger one was watching with interest.

– This is the third skirt she has outgrown over the summer! How could you fatten her up like that! – Tam said indignantly.

– Come on, it's just that the girl is growing, it's natural, – Lida replied.

– Because of you, she grows more in breadth, not upwards! You became a cow herself, and now you want to do the same with your younger sister!

– I'm not force-feeding her! Alice, don't you like what I cook?

– Very much! You're a much better cook than Zina, – the younger sister readily responded.

– Zina is our cook, – Mrs. Kovalenko whispered in my ear, and then said, addressing the girls. – Stop quarreling! Meet Kristina, she will be your nanny.

– Hello, – Alice said nicely.

Lida and Tam said nothing, still looking at each other with displeasure.

– Well, I don't care what you think, – Tam said, – If I ever see you feeding Alice cakes or any other junk food again, I'll beat you up.

– Are you strong enough, skinny? – Lida replied condescendingly to the middle sister.

– Do you think you have at least a little muscle left under your fat?

I stepped between them:

– Wait, listen, you're sisters and also smart girls. Any conflict can be solved peacefully, by words. Lida, why is it so important for you to cook for Alice?

– Alice is a great tester of my food, she feels tones and contrasts very well, – the older sister replied. – I'm learning new dishes and I need someone who can tell me if it turned out well or not.

–I can be your tester, – I volunteered.

– Aren't you afraid for your figure? – Tam asked with a grin.

– No, I’m not.

The next day, the girls' parents left, and I began to establish communication with each of the sisters. Alice and I went to an anime festival, and Tam and I started jogging in the morning. Despite my good physical fitness, I couldn't keep up with her. However, after the run, we drank water at summerhouse and chatted about life – she turned out to be much more sociable than it seemed at first glance.

Lida and I spend a lot of time together – when I took Alice and Tam to school and returned home, I immediately went to the kitchen and started the duties of the tester. Alice was not lying – Lida really cooked perfectly and usually my task was not to determine whether it was good or bad (it was almost always good). I needed to determine what flavor the dish has, how it feels – and I tried very hard, the fat cook was quite pleased with my efforts.

About a week after girls’ parents left, Lida and I, after making sure that Tam and Alice were asleep, drank a bottle of wine at summerhouse, snacking on the delicate camembert and talking about life.

– My parents gave up on me, – the fat girl said sadly. – And not just because of the weight. It is clear that they are infuriated that I have no career aspirations. Six months ago, my father offered me a good job in one of his companies, I refused. He doesn't even offer it now.

– I understand you. My parents also did not expect that after getting a degree on psychology I would work as a nanny, – I replied. – But I regularly send them money and this convinces them that I am doing well and have chosen the right path.

– I hope I'll start earning money with cooking soon too. I think I should start auditioning for cooking shows, – Lida said.

– I'm sure they should take you. You cook amazing!

Tam was right – being a tester of the food that Lida cooks, you inevitably gain weight. I was rounding up, quickly outgrowing my clothes and since October I gave up jogging with Tam – it became too cold, and I still couldn't keep up with her even 4 kilograms (9 pounds) ago.

Tam suggested that I work out with her at their home gym. But I was too lazy, and besides, it's not easy to exercise with a full belly. And my belly was almost always full now.

By the beginning of winter, three months after settling into the Kovalenko family, I weighed 68 kilos (150 pounds) with a height of 165 centimeters (5 foot 5 inches). I gained as much as sixteen kilograms (35 pounds), but it didn't bother me at all. First of all, I had a will of steel and was sure that I will lose everything I gained when my contract ends. Secondly, I have plenty of money to update my wardrobe (I bought new clothes with a space to grow, subconsciously realizing that I would most likely gain more). Thirdly, I'm not some fatty like Lida, but just slightly chubby, with feminine curves.

I was worried about something else – I had not had sex for several months, and I was horny as hell. The contract forbade me to leave the girls alone for a long time, and I'm not stupid enough to bring my one-night stand to the client's house.

Things got even more complicated when Lida posted in her Instagram a photo with a rainbow flag, stating that she was a lesbian. I comforted her after a difficult conversation with her parents, but I was thinking about something else entirely.

On the one hand, sleeping with an apprentice is extremely unethical. On the other hand, she has been an adult for a long time and does not depend on me in any way.

On the one hand, I've never liked fat girls.  On the other hand, I'm not skinny anymore either.

Everything was solved in one day, when Lida licked the mixer with her tongue while cooking. She always did that – but this time I looked at her in a special way, with undisguised lust. I immediately averted my eyes, afraid that she would notice – and she managed to notice.

The next day, when I took Tam and Alice to school and went into the kitchen to do my job as a tester, I noticed that Lida was dressed unusually. Instead of oversize T-shirt and sweatpants, she was wearing a crop top that barely covered her huge tits and short shorts tightly fitting her thick ass. I no longer had the strength to restrain myself – without further words, I passionately kissed her on the lips.

A minute later, completely naked, we were already on the bed in my room. I noticed two things: firstly, her fat body excites me very much - despite the fact that before the girls I had sex with were petite and slender.

Secondly, she also likes my new curves. She caressed my breasts, sucked my nipples, and squeezed the newly acquired fat on my tummy and thighs.

– Kristina, you are so plump, so soft, so sexy ... – Lida whispered excitedly.

– You can call me Kristy, honey, – I replied and began caressing her with my fingers between her legs.

– Oh, my God, how good it is, how wonderful! – she moaned.

– It's so unprofessional of me to sleep with an apprentice, – for some reason I said, but it also sounded like a horny talk.

– Very unprofessional and just fucking amazing! – Lida exclaimed

Chapter 2.

After sex, we were lying and taking a breath, and Lida suddenly said:

– It's not just sex between us, is it? I want to date you.

I had a prepared phrase for such cases. Usually I told: "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. It wouldn't be fair to you to give you hope that I'll ever be ready. I will be only glad if you find yourself someone else!".

But now, unexpectedly for myself, I answered:

– I don't even know.

Lida misunderstood me:

– I understand we can't date openly, but we already live together and spend a lot of time together. Let's just make it so that there is more romance in our interaction.

And I agreed.

Now, in addition to my participation in cooking, we did other things when the girls were at school. We were lying in the living room and watching movies, eating goodies (sometimes this lying turned into something more). We went to the city to have lunch at expensive restaurants or go shopping. In plus-size stores, Lida joked that soon I would have to shop there too. I denied it, but deep down I knew she was right. Seeing that my girlfriend really likes my curves (and she herself is a very big girl) I ate even more than before our relationship and got fat even faster.

Oh, yes, you must be wondering, what's up with Tam and Alice.

Alice, having ceased to perform the duties of a tester at Lida, fell under the influence of Tam. They worked out together at the home gym, and Tam asked Zina to cook Alice only healthy food. Surprisingly, the girl did not resist much – apparently, the gluttonous lifestyle was not so important for her.

As a result, Alice lost quite a lot of weight by the New Year. She was still plump, but she wasn't nearly as fat as she used to be.

Tam, on the other hand, rounded up a little. She still ate healthy and exercised, but puberty cannot be canceled. Her breasts and butt have grown a little. Although in general, the middle sister remained slim and athletic, the new curves hindered her a little when running, which greatly annoyed Tam.

She was also annoyed by my weight gain. This was especially evident during the celebration of the New Year and the New Year holidays. Tam and Alice ate small portions of healthy food, went skiing and played snowballs. Lida and I were overeating–I managed to eat even more than my fat girlfriend. Then we lay in the living room with our bellies full, chewing sweet homemade popcorn prepared by my fat lover. Sometimes we went to the sauna – and took sweets with us there.

By the end of the New Year holidays, I could not squeeze my rounded belly even into jeans bought with a space to grow. It was while trying to fasten my jeans on my fattened stomach when Tam caught me.

– How fat you've gotten! – the athlete said in shock.

– Hey, why don’t you knock!  – I replied.

– Quickly change into sweatpants, let's go to the gym to workout, – Tam commanded.

My apprentices from rich families often tried to command me and usually I would be ready to answer. But now I blushed and just said:

– Okay.

At least the sweatpants fit me, they were not even too tight.

At the gym, Tam, to begin with, took me to the scale. I was shocked to see the figure of 82 kilograms (181 pounds). Until recently, a gain of 16 kilos (35 pounds) in three months seemed huge to me – and now I have gained 14 kg (31 pound) in less than a month and a half!

However, the worst was ahead – I started exercising and realized that I had never been so fat and so out of shape. I lasted a minute and a half on the treadmill – my grown-up boobs were bouncing, my belly was jiggling like jelly, all my soft folds were swaying, and my legs had become weak for months without training. It was even more difficult with the sit-ups – a plump tummy interfered, and once strong abdominal muscles turned into mush. Then I tried to do curls, but tired chubby legs could not cope even with minimal weights.

All this, perhaps, would motivate me to start losing weight – or at least stop overeating. But in the shower after the workout, Lida suddenly came up to me and I realized how much my fattened body excites her.

– Kristy, my love, my sweet, my gorgeous, – she said, kissing my soft fat folds. – How beautiful you are!

– And you're the most beautiful, my love, –  I moaned. –Tam will... hear us.

I don't care, let her know how great it is between us! – Lida replied. – I like your transformation so much. From a fit slim girl, you turned into a soft, round chubby bunny.

– Yes, and now I'm becoming a really fat girl! –  I exclaimed.

Part of me was horrified by my words, but I was too excited to notice it.

Oh, yes, we're both fat now. Our bellies rub against each other so much, it's so exciting...

– Yes, it's true, it's so amazing.

That shower sex was one of the best in my life.

Several things happened in the following months. Firstly, Tam stated that she was not against our relationship with Lida. Not that we need her permission, but it still was nice.

In addition, Tam informed us first, and then her parents, that she was going to leave her sports career after the 10th grade and go to university to study management. Lida and I expected her to join us in gluttony, but the middle sister continued to train and watch her figure.

My weight grew, and with it my feelings for Lida. She was so kind, so gentle, so caring! I never said "I love you" to anyone except my parents – and now I started every morning by declaring my love to my wonderful girlfriend.

Alice continued to gradually lose weight, by spring having dropped the weight to normal for a girl of her years. Now comparing myself to both her and Tam, I looked very fat to myself – and even Lida didn't look so big in my eyes.

You must not be surprised that I got fat? Given the lifestyle I'm describing, it seems logical. I understood that I was getting fat, but I sincerely hoped that after some kind of mark, the weight would stop growing by itself. And this idea was so naive.

At the beginning of spring, Lida and I again bought me clothes in a plus-size store. Before I started working in the Kovalenko family, I wore a size S, and now I have grown so fat that I have outgrown the size L. And even some XL outfits were a little tight for me.

Excited by this sight, Lida, upon returning home, decided to check how much I weigh. The scales showed 97 (214 pounds) kilos.

– You’re officially fat now, – she said excitedly.

It was true. There was no trace of my slender figure. I had a fat belly, big hanging tits and a huge ass. My thighs were covered with cellulite dimples, my legs were touching along the entire length, my arms were thick and soft, without a hint of musculature. Even my face rounded out, became moonlike, with a soft double chin.

And the realization of how fat I am now turned me on so much.

– Soon you'll be fatter than me, – Lida added with a smile.

That's what I didn't agree with.

– Let's weigh you too and we'll check! – I said.

Lida obediently stood on the scales – but because of the huge belly, she could not see the figure. I bent down with difficulty (my own fat belly was a serious stoppage) and read on the scales:

– 125 kilos (275 pounds), fat girl!

Lida gained 20 kg (44 pounds) during the time after my arrival. Two times less than me – but still a significant increase.

– But I'm 10 centimeters (4 inches) taller! – she said.

It was true, I was 165 centimeters (5 foot 5 inches), and she was 175 (5 foot 9 inches).

– And 28 kilograms (61 pounds) fatter!– I objected. – Don't kid yourself; you're still a fatter one in our couple.

– Yes, and I know how to fix it, – Lida cooed, pulling off my too tight T-shirt.

I didn't have time to tell you – recently we tried to include food in our bedroom activities – and we really liked it.

A couple of weeks after the weigh-in, Lida auditioned for a pastry chef show on TV. I was very happy for her, even if we saw each other less often now – my beloved was too busy on the set.

In her absence, I grew fat more slowly than in winter, but still noticeably. If during the winter, I gained 29 kilos (64 pounds), then in the spring – 23 (50 pounds). Now I was a 120-kilogram (264 pounds) soft, lazy and completely unathletic fat girl. Even a short climb up the stairs or an overly active sex position exhausted me. But Lida and I were both delighted with my soft curves and my fat heavy body.

I was really catching up with Lida in terms of weight, although she started to get fat a little faster than before due to the stress of the show. Now she weighed 140 kg (309 pounds) – but it's natural for a cook to be fat, right?

By the end of spring, Lida, who reached the final of the TV show, happily announced:

– I'm opening my own cafe-confectionery! So far, only one, but I have plans for the network.

I was amazed and didn't even know what to say:

– My father will invest in my project, – my beloved explained. – Plus my participation in the final of the show, my hyped Instagram and the big name of my family will make us a good advertisement at the entrance.

– I'm so happy for you, – I finally said.

It was true, but there was also bitterness in my words. Doing business, my fat girlfriend will surely disappear from my life.

Lida caught this overtone and said:

– Don't worry, honey. I'll need a personal assistant to handle all the business stuff. And I want to hire you.

Tears of happiness appeared in my eyes:

– My dear, it's so cute ...

– You won't be able to work as a nanny with such a belly anyway, – Lida added with a smile.

It was true–my successful nanny career was over, I was too out-of-shape to handle this job. Now a new life was waiting for me – an unusual, completely different one. It was even a little scary – but life also fascinated me with new perspectives.

We kissed gently.

A couple of days later, Mr. and Mrs. Kovalenko were returning from their business trip. Secretly, I hoped that they would get fat because of unfamiliar Latin American food and would not be so critical of my weight gain. However, at every Skype call, they were as slim as before.

Yes, they noticed that I was getting fat – but it's one thing to see it on camera, and it's another thing to watch my fat, flabby, jiggling body live.

When their car parked, Alice ran out to meet them first, the youngest of the sisters missed them very much. Nine months ago, she would not have run five meters, she was so fat, but now a thin girl easily ran to the car – and Mr. Kovalenko effortlessly picked her up in his arms.

Then Tam came out to her parents and hugged them tightly. From a bony unsociable teenager, during their absence, she turned into a friendly slender young lady with an hourglass figure.

Lida and I were the last to meet Mr. and Mrs. Kovalenko. My beloved suddenly took my hand. It was very strange.

I thought that the conversation would touch on my weight gain, but Mr. Kovalenko suddenly said:

– Lida told us about your relationship, Kristina.

I gave my girlfriend a brief indignant look, but still tried to keep my composure.

– We are so glad that Lida finally has a close person who cares about her, whom she can rely on! – Mrs. Kovalenko unexpectedly said.

She hugged me tightly.

– Kristy, if your intentions about Lida are serious... – Mr. Kovalenko began.

–Very serious, – I replied, noticing that he called me by my household name, as if I were a member of the family.

– Great. Then we will be very happy to support you in your life – regardless of your figure.

– Mark, don’t start again! – Mrs. Kovalenko said with displeasure.

A week later, Lida and I were leaving for the city, where we had already rented a beautiful and bright apartment in the same building where our cafe-confectionery will soon be.

At parting, Mark and Marina (for me they were no longer "Mr. and Mrs. Kovalenko") hugged me tightly and asked me to call in case of any problems. Tam said that if we want to lose weight, we can turn to her for advice.

"It's unlikely that we will," I thought.

But Lida sincerely thanked her for her help – it seems that their enmity has come to an end.

Alice gave Lida and me our portrait, which she painted. She really had a talent – in less than 10 years she was very good in conveying the grace of our fat bodies.

Soon we got into Lida’s Porsche Cayenne and kissed passionately. When the kiss broke, I noticed with a smile that my belly, even with the back of the chair thrown back, rests against the dashboard.

We hit the road.