• Curvage Model
On 7/28/2022 at 7:54 AM, GrowingGirl said:

I want to feel much bigger and heavier before my next weigh-in because I really need the confidence boost. In the meantime, I left my scale in my niece’s house to help her with her own gain because I know how badly she wants to see the numbers go up and feel less like a tiny skinny girl and more like a grown woman, even if she is only 21 (22 next month). The £150 of mostly snacks and fattening food I got for her should also help. I will get her to share a photo when she has gained something significant (she is up from 45kg to 46kg and will soon have a healthy bmi if she can keep this up). After I have gained enough visible fat I will also contribute with a photo on this thread. It’s super hot and I love this angle as much as you do. 

I really wish to look unrecognisable next time I weigh myself. I will have to take the reading after stepping off cos my massive obese gut totally obscures any chance of me seeing the numbers whilst standing on the scale. I wrote this post with my first profile that I accidentally lost by forgetting all my passwords 😂😂😂 too many food comas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/18/2022 at 2:15 PM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am trying my best to make sure my next weight gain is a cause for celebration. Hope all the effort leads to good results. 

5D9009A7-5F4B-41E1-842D-E20030552DED.jpeg

I am trying but I don’t think I am gaining. I so badly want to exceed my wildest hopes and dreams when I do my next weigh in. Why is my metabolism so fast still? Oh how I want to see fat toes when I bend over to see past Bellissima 🥵💦💦

• Curvage Model
On 9/15/2022 at 3:16 PM, BustyBlue said:

@Kenzo998 as requested, my first weigh in is coming this Saturday, here’s a sneak peak, (yes the scales say error) 😜

CB021C46-5C6D-4ACB-A91A-412DA9B1AA72.jpeg

This is 🥵  you look amazing. Been a bit out of touch recently. Can’t believe I missed this sexy post till now 🐳💦

• 2 weeks later...