Thought I would start a thread dedicated to my favourite angle on Curvage weigh in clips. It’s the angle where a model steps foot on a scale shot from her perspective, only for her swelling belly to eclipse both her toes and the weighing scales.

like this one from @goodgirlgrow need to see more of them 😉

I want to feel much bigger and heavier before my next weigh-in because I really need the confidence boost. In the meantime, I left my scale in my niece’s house to help her with her own gain because I know how badly she wants to see the numbers go up and feel less like a tiny skinny girl and more like a grown woman, even if she is only 21 (22 next month). The £150 of mostly snacks and fattening food I got for her should also help. I will get her to share a photo when she has gained something significant (she is up from 45kg to 46kg and will soon have a healthy bmi if she can keep this up). After I have gained enough visible fat I will also contribute with a photo on this thread. It’s super hot and I love this angle as much as you do. 

Guest Abadis

Your giant belly will never be full enough! When you say: I still want food: it means that I should spend more time to fill your stomach and serve you. 😊

2 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

I want to feel much bigger and heavier before my next weigh-in because I really need the confidence boost. In the meantime, I left my scale in my niece’s house to help her with her own gain because I know how badly she wants to see the numbers go up and feel less like a tiny skinny girl and more like a grown woman, even if she is only 21 (22 next month). The £150 of mostly snacks and fattening food I got for her should also help. I will get her to share a photo when she has gained something significant (she is up from 45kg to 46kg and will soon have a healthy bmi if she can keep this up). After I have gained enough visible fat I will also contribute with a photo on this thread. It’s super hot and I love this angle as much as you do. 

We’ve got to get your niece posting on Curvage 😉 

7 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

The anticipation is killing me 

E245639C-C5C9-467D-A97F-0FEDA29F8885.png

Love the way your belly looms forebodingly over the scale, like an intimidating Goliath staring down at a mortified foe. Also love the reflection of your round, doughy body on the scales surface, and just how distant and unimportant your feet seem in comparison to your champion belly 😉