On 7/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, BustyBlue said:

🌟Hey everyone🌟

Thought I’d start my curvage thread here. Hope you Enjoy. Lots of fat content to come and I hope you are all just as excited as I am to make it for you. I’ve been a fattie for years and now have the confidence to show my body to everyone. I’m really in love with being the chubby southern gal that I am and I hope you agree that I look damn good too 😏 I hope you will follow me on this journey of binge eating, fat talk and chubby bellies and I hope you enjoy it as much as I will. Love ya lots blue x 💙😘

Nosh Eating GIF

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6341.jpg

Omg what fabulous photos,... I love that bikini ... you look so comfy... 😍 

• Curvage Model
On 4/3/2023 at 4:19 PM, FatEdd said:

You look amazing. Great make up. 🥰

On 4/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, FatEdd said:

Looks like everythng is growing. You are doing a fantastic job. 😍

Thanks so much, I dont do my make up a lot so when I do it can be a bit odd sometimes so i'm glad you like it 🥰

• Curvage Model

So after many weeks of moving house and sorting everything out I'm finally in a position to start making content again, Thanks all so much for waiting for me. You are all really going to enjoy my up and coming video, My Hooters Stuffing! Comming this Sunday! 😜

IMG_8040.thumb.jpg.75d665fde5bd7fdf2e2bb54320765397.jpg