• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, CCT0ny said:

I wonder how long all that food will last. You're becoming a very big girl, and I imagine your appetite has gotten bigger.

Oh yes, my appetite has grown significantly, I used to only eat small portions but now I’ve stretched my gut I can’t stop and I just eat more and more 😛

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, BustyBlue said:

Trip to Costco was a success 😋
8473ACE8-5410-4A47-B364-0BE5F2DEF5AA.thumb.jpeg.c5f7d4f855eef0f374ba595fead72426.jpeg

Can’t wait to see what all that does to your luscious body. And I think if we go through with the eating contest idea, you are going to win hands down at this stage. I better work on stretching my gut if I am to be a worthy contestant 🥵🐳💦

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Melted vanilla ice cream 🥵

3 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Can’t wait to see what all that does to your luscious body. And I think if we go through with the eating contest idea, you are going to win hands down at this stage. I better work on stretching my gut if I am to be a worthy contestant 🥵🐳💦

I put ice cream with everything now 😂 and thanks it’s slowly getting to my butt but it looks like the belly is storing most of the weight at the moment, I have a feeling it will shift to my butt soon though. I still think it would be a close contest 😅