• Curvage Model

Hey everyone✌️I’m new and looking to find fellow British UK Curvage models, feeders/feedees If people could show me/tell me that would be a great help! Just want to see what my fellow Phatt brits have to offer in this community. Id love to talk and get to know more about it. Love you all ❤️😘

Jada Pinkett Smith Drinking GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Hey 👋 I'm a British feeder love it! Been active since 2018 but only really got into it properly more recently. Love watching smaller women with potential grow and adding curves and folds to them. I Don't think there is anything better really. Just love big women. I've always been quite light myself so I like the idea of growing a girl nice and big. Enjoying your content so far so can't wait to watch you grow too 😛

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, chubbyskyy said:

Hey blue! I’m a uk model, just starting out 😁 i haven’t posted much as i’m not able to rn, but i’m enjoying what i’ve been able to do so far! 🥰

That’s great to here it’s nice to meet you. likewise I’m really just starting out and putting the best out as much as I can while I’m away. ❤️

• 2 months later...