• Curvage Model

On my way to lake tahoe, and I'm bringing my bikini ! I wonder what people are going to think when they see me ? do you guys want me to let you know? Also this heat is driving me wild and I feel like I've been drinking so much soda because of it I'm always bloated and hungry 😛 

6 minutes ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

On my way to lake tahoe, and I'm bringing my bikini ! I wonder what people are going to think when they see me ? do you guys want me to let you know? Also this heat is driving me wild and I feel like I've been drinking so much soda because of it I'm always bloated and hungry 😛 

Yes..  yes kayla please let us know what the outlook was when you strutted your big beautiful azz all across Lake Tahoe  cant wait for the reactions lol haha 

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features  

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Yes..  yes kayla please let us know what the outlook was when you strutted your big beautiful azz all across Lake Tahoe  cant wait for the reactions lol haha 

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features  

I know people are gonna be like " I thought whales only lived in the ocean" stares coming my way! but I can't wait to go and have a great time ! splash my toes in the water :) and swim

3 minutes ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

I know people are gonna be like " I thought whales only lived in the ocean" stares coming my way! but I can't wait to go and have a great time ! splash my toes in the water :) and swim

Whales... hippos..  Wallaces...  Hakuna matata when your living your best life ! 😅 i would love to see you walk by me in a bikini just saying 

5 hours ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

belly-cute.thumb.gif.3797a4bcde5e94e6eed37859ba2d1499.gif

@Kaybearcutie95 stepping out of her van at the lake 🤣

• Curvage Model

I have lots to talk about :) when I find a place to park and sleep tonight safely I will tel you all about my adventuress day! Also omg I had so much good food in Tahoe ! 
they had this European resturant and they served all different types of crepes and I had pasta and crepes it was so good