Following the Leader - Stuffing + Weight Gain Story

jadePhantom

Your name is Kevin, and you get what you want.
Today is the first day of your senior year, soccer tryouts are after class, and the day starts like any other. After grabbing a quick breakfast, you hop into your car and drive to school. Your first few classes are uneventful, as you’ve already completed most of your degree, leaving you with mostly filler. After lunch, you find yourself in Cooking class and pay little attention to the teacher. Instead, you notice a girl sitting at the desk next to yours. You don't recognize her so she must be a freshman. A slight little thing, she has short black hair and eyeliner on underneath large glasses. She's wearing high-waisted leather pants and a long sleeve crop top that ends just above her belt. You can't help but notice that she has a nice, albeit thin, body. Her breasts are small and barely push against her button-down crop top, and her ass barely fills the seat. Her very thin waist and flat stomach still give her a slight hourglass appearance, however. She also seems nervous, and she fidgets with a pen on the desk.
You're curious about her and decide to ask her what her name is. "Hi, I'm Kevin, and you are?"
"Um, hi...um, Kevin," she says. "I'm Rebecca."
"Nice to meet you, Rebecca," you say, and she smiles shyly at you.
"So what do you think of the class?" she asks, not looking up from the pen in front of her.
"It's okay, I like to cook so it should be a good test of my skills. Why'd you sign up for this class?" you ask her.
"Well, my counselor said I was required to take one more elective so I signed up for cooking. But I don't think I'll be much use in this class since I don't have any experience," she says.
"Oh, I've got plenty of experience," you reply, smiling.
Suddenly, the teacher instructs everyone that we need to choose a partner for the rest of the semester.
"Hey, it sounds like you might need some help from someone with experience, would you like to be partners?" you ask Rebecca.
She blushes and turns red, replying. "Umm, yes, sure."
Class for that day was very simple, all we had to do was make a batch of 6 chocolate cupcakes. You did most of the work, while Rebecca mostly just watched, occasionally swiping some batter. In the end, six perfect chocolate cupcakes sat in front of you and Rebecca. The teacher complimented you and informed the class that you were taking everything you made in the class. You ate two of the cupcakes, and Rebecca ate three. You were surprised to see such a thin girl eat that many, but after noticing the look of bliss that appeared on her face after every bite, you no longer were surprised.
"Would you like my last one?" you ask Rebecca, offering the final cupcake to her.
"Oh I really shouldn't..." she replies, although the way that she is looking at the cupcake indicates she's willing to try it.
"Why not?" You ask her.
"Well you know, I've already had three and..." she looks away, blushing.
"Hey don't worry, and don't get me wrong, you're hot, but you could stand to use a little meat on your bones," you tell her directly.
Rebecca turns redder than before and her mouth opens as if she has something to say, but nothing comes out. You pass the cupcake over, and she bites into it. You can't help but smile as she looks at you with a little look of wonder on her face, licking the remaining chocolate off her lips.
"Wow," she breathes, and a moment later she licks her lips again.
"Don't worry, I won't share my secrets with anyone," you joke. Suddenly the bell rings, and Rebecca quickly packs up and starts to head out. As she stands up you notice her very thin belly just barely pushing against the button of her leather pants. You notice your cock start to harden in your pants, snaking down your thigh. Rebecca notices too, it's hard not to with how large it is, and she suddenly stops putting on her jacket and stares at your groin for a split second.
"See you tomorrow?" You ask, breaking her out of her trance.
"Y- yeah! See you tomorrow!" She replies, blushing furiously as she turns and quickly leaves the room. You chuckle as you watch her small ass hurry down the hall.
The rest of the school day goes by uneventfully, you get the usual stares and bask in the attention, nothing unusual. What you're excited about, however, comes after school.
"Alright, everyone! Welcome to tryouts!" shouts Coach. It's after classes for the day, and in front of you stands a small crowd of boys. You are the captain of the soccer team and are standing next to Coach looking at the crowd in front of you. You see a lot of returning faces, seniors, juniors, and sophomores that already made the team. They still have to try out, although their spot is virtually guaranteed. Among them, however, are new faces. A few upperclassmen, but mostly sophomores and freshmen.
"Here's what we're gonna do..." shouts Coach to the crowd. As he drones on about how tryouts will be run, you look through the crowd of boys, and one catches your eye. He's short, standing at only about 5 foot 3. He has short brown hair and a very slim build, almost no muscle at all. He has soft features, and a nervous look on his face, as if he's worried something bad is about to happen. You can already tell that he won't make the team based on build alone unless he turns out to be some kind of wizard with the ball at his feet. However, the plans forming in your head for him don't involve soccer at all.
Coach blows his whistle and everyone is separated into positions, keepers, defense, and offense. The boy you noticed earlier appears to be on offense, as he moves to the group that you're leading. As the captain, and forward of the team, you guide the group of returning and new players in a few simple drills, passing, shooting, the sort. You take mental note of each new player's abilities, considering how they'd pair with the current players, and their future potential. The boy you took notice of before does not look to have much potential. The ball gets tangled in his feet, his field vision is terrible, and he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his shot. That doesn't matter, however. You look at the tryout roster that Coach gave you and find him. "Sam" is the boy's name, he's a freshman. You can't help but smile.
Later that night, you're meeting with Coach about who should make the team. You've got most of the open spots down when you come to Sam.
"There's no way, right?" asks Coach.
"I saw a lot of potential in him, I think he'd make a good addition to the team," you replied. However, you weren't talking about Sam’s potential as a soccer player. You meant... well you know what you meant.
"Hmm, alright, I'll let this kid be your one pick for this year, but it's up to you to make sure he develops." Coach said back to you.
"Oh he'll develop alright..." you think to yourself.
You make your way back home after the meeting and go to sleep thinking that this year is going to be great.
The next day begins the same as any other, you grab a quick breakfast and head to school. Your classes pass in a blur, with little attention paid, until you get to the class you were looking forward to, cooking.
You see Rebecca already sitting in her seat next to you, reading, and as you sit down you glance at her and take in her outfit. She has low-waisted jeans on, and a crop top, showing off her flat tummy.

“Good morning Rebecca,” you announce as you take your seat next to her.
She looks up from her book at you, her large eyes magnified by her glasses, appearing surprised that you remembered her name.
“Oh! H- hey Kevin! Good morning!” she stutters, albeit enthusiastically.
Before your conversation can continue, "Today's food will be pasta!" declares the teacher, to which Rebecca's eyes light up.
Although she says nothing, you can tell by her reaction that pasta is a favorite of hers. You chuckle under your breath and wonder how someone so small could have such joy for food. You begin working on the pasta, making it from scratch. Rebecca watches and helps out where she can, although you still end up doing most of the work.
"Ah shoot," you say, looking at the uncooked past pile you've made in front of yourself.
"What's wrong?" Rebecca asks.
"I made way too much," you reply. "Guess I'll just make a big plate."
The dish that you've been ordered to make with the pasta is alfredo spaghetti, for which you also make a very rich alfredo sauce. Occasionally you'll catch Rebecca out the corner of your eye dipping her fingers into the cheese sauce, and slowly sucking it off. You can't help but notice your cock hardening in your pants, and you try to focus on finishing the dish. You also notice Rebecca suddenly stiffen and quite obviously fail to not glance at your crotch every few seconds while blushing furiously.
Finally, you finish the meal, a huge ** of spaghetti alfredo in front of you. You serve yourself some, and a bit more to Rebecca.
"Thank you!" She says as she takes a bite. Her eyes widen, and she quickly takes another bite, then another. Soon her plate is wiped clean before you're even halfway done.
"She's perfect," you think to yourself, then saying out loud "would you like some more?"
She nods vigorously, blushing slightly, and you hand her an even larger serving. In the end, she eats four total servings of rich pasta, and although there is still much left, you are nonetheless impressed.
"Oh -urp- I think I ate too much," she says, leaning back slightly in her chair and resting her hand on her belly, which now protrudes slightly again, a stray curve in her otherwise flat figure. You say nothing, instead focusing on trying to stop your cock from bursting out of your pants, it already being at full mast and reaching almost to your knee. Rebecca doesn't seem to notice, being in a stuffed state seems to have put her in almost a trance.
Suddenly the bell rings, and you start to pack your things.
"Ehem," you hear Rebecca catch your attention and turn to her. "Would you, help me up please?" she asks, still sitting back in her chair, her stuffed belly on full display.
"Of course," you reply and help her to her feet. However, as you do, she stumbles slightly and ends up pressing her pert ass against your groin. You're quite a bit taller than her, and you flinch as you feel your cock press from the small of her back, against her ass, and slightly down her thigh. This seems to snap her out of her trance, a deep flush returning to her cheeks. She stays frozen for a second, no doubt feeling your huge cock pulse against her through your clothes. Suddenly she breaks away, her knees pulled together,
"I - ah - um-" she stammers.
"Don't worry about it," you say, a slight smile across your lips. You love to see them flustered.
"Okay, see you tomorrow," she says quickly, and leaves in a hurry, although no doubt not as fast as she'd like due to the amount of food she's packed into herself.
The rest of the day goes by uneventfully. After school, you have the first day of practice. As usual, you run the offensive drills, although today you intend to get to know your players a little better, starting with Sam.
During a water break, you walk up to him,
"Hi, I'm Kevin," you say to the panting Sam, who just finished some mediocre runs. He looks up to you, being nearly a foot shorter, and replies,
"Hi, I-I'm Sam," he says with a slight waver in his voice. Perfect, he's nervous. You like to make them nervous around you.
"You coming to the cafeteria after practice today? Our school is pretty prestigious so we can afford to keep it open late for the athletes, and it's buffet style, can't get much better than that," you ask Sam.
He responds, "Yeah, sure, sounds good." He still seems to be out of breath.
"See you later then, Sam." You say, and begin to jog back to the field. After the rest of the practice goes by, you find yourself at the cafeteria, joking with the new and returning players, celebrating the first practice of the season. As you look away from the rowdiness of your friends for a second, you notice Sam alone towards the end of the table, picking at a small plate of food. You decide to go over to him.
"Pretty small plate you got there," you say to him, "not hungry?"
"Not really," he replies, "guess I had a big lunch."
"Come on, you can eat more than that!" you tell him, putting your hands on his shoulders.
"Maybe I could," he responds.
"You definitely could, and," you say, "you should as well. You're much too thin right now, you need to bulk up a little if you want to see any playing time," you tell Sam.
"I-" he starts to protest. Your grip on his shoulders tightens slightly, and you bend down to his ear.
"Listen to me," you command, your voice shifting from the suggestion of a friendly captain to a command from someone in a position of power, "you need to get something more to eat. I'm your captain and I said so, is that clear?" you whisper in his ear.
"Yes," he replies weakly, a deep blush in his feminine cheeks,
"Yes..." you hiss into his ear.
"Yes, sir," he says shakily, eyes glazed over, legs pushed together.
"Good!" you say cheerily, flipping off the switch, "now eat up!" you tell him. You return to the rest of the team, who were too busy being loud assholes to notice you even left. As you return to them, Sam scarfs down his food, almost in a haze, and gets up to return to the buffet.
Towards the end of the night, much of the team has left, and it's only you and a few of the veteran players left talking. And, Sam.
"What's up with him?" one of the other players asks, pointing towards Sam. Sam still sits at the end of the table, slowly moving his fork from the table to his mouth. You look him up and down and can clearly see the outline of his stomach, packed full of food, pressing against his t-shirt.
"I dunno," you answer, "he's pretty quiet, and doesn't talk much."
"Well, whatever, you ready to go?" they ask you.
"Yup, one sec," you respond, and shout "Sam! Time to go."
Sam looks up, looking as if he just became aware of his surroundings, and quietly stands up, walking past the rest of you as he heads for the exit.
"Damn, he keeps eating like that and he's gonna bulk up," one of the other veteran players says.
"Yes," you think to yourself, "yes he will."

This is my first ever written work of fiction and it is completely and entirely self-indulgent fetish TRASH. It has both female and male weight gain / stuffing but they're separated pretty clearly from each other, so if you're only into one gender and you see the name "Sam" skip until you see the name "Rebecca," and vice versa. It's part one of ??? so don't worry the weight gain will come eventually. Literally in the next part, actually.
As I said it's trash and I am incredibly inexperienced so please feel free to give criticism! It doesn't even need to be constructive, although I'd appreciate that, just let me know you read it and I'd be happy. Also apologies for any formatting issues!
jadePhantom out :dude putting on sunglasses and riding off into the sunset but it's actually a big painted wall like looney toons and he crashes into it and explodes and dies: