Music that Reminds You of Feederism/FA?

DarkMoonFlower

• Curvage Model
On 8/13/2022 at 4:02 PM, DarkMoonFlower said:

@G21 I could totally see this as a sexy music video! 😍 

It’s got a great beat and some lyrics that would totally lend themselves to a mash up of seductive BBW belly dancing interspersed with shots of the same girl eating on all fours on the floor 🥵:

“Hey, ladies drop it down
Just wanna see you touch the ground
Don't be shy, girl, go bananza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer”

For those who haven’t heard it:

Someone should totally make this video happen….

As a belly dancer, you absolutely tempt me, this song is fire 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Not exactly feedism-related (unless you really stretch it):

“Fiendin' for another taste of you
'Cause you haunt me
Daily, nightly
Get no peace of mind
Hungry, constantly
For you, all the time

But any way you take it,  the beautifully thicc pole dancer in this video makes it worth a watch. 

This is indeed another "parody", but the song that it parodies has nothing to do with it, and the joke is actually not making fun of fatness, in fact it is celebrating one person for gaining all the weight they can. 

Double Diet by Bob Ricci

Starts like a country music song, with somebody sad because his lover left him. The reason that lover left him is because he is gluttonous and obese. He decides to win her back, by losing weight and eating less. (Bad start...)

But then, we cut to her perspective, in a hotel, realising that she's made a big mistake and now she truly misses the exboyfriend just the way he was, fat. Deciding to do something to show him that she truly means it, and that she is not only truly sorry for breaking up with him but also that she actually is happy with his fat body, she realises what she wants to do to show him...

She drives out to the nearest fast food venue and orders everything on the menu, gorging herself till she fattens herself up into being even fatter than her exboyfriend is. 

For the next few verses, we alternate between him losing weight and doing a bunch of exercise, which is boring, and hearing her talk about how much fattening food she gorges on all the time now from eating Ben & Jerry's ice-cream at breakfast, to regularly eating mayonnaise straight from the jar, to eating everything in her fridge.

Finally, while he's on his way to do another work out at the gym, while she's on her way to make another dessert, they both stop and check the scales, seeing their mirrors and liking their respective new looks (muscles for him, obesity for her) and decide to send each other a picture of their new look, ready to ask out the other.

They both react with horror when they realise what has happened, but I tend to be uninterested in his reaction. 

She sees that he lost all his weight, is immediately turned off by a new gym bunny fat phobic version of her ex, so she immediately, with self-confidence and love for her own new morbidly obese figure, changes her message. She lets him know not to bother to come crawling back to her.

1 hour ago, fat_elf said:

This is indeed another "parody", but the song that it parodies has nothing to do with it, and the joke is actually not making fun of fatness, in fact it is celebrating one person for gaining all the weight they can. 

Double Diet by Bob Ricci

Starts like a country music song, with somebody sad because his lover left him. The reason that lover left him is because he is gluttonous and obese. He decides to win her back, by losing weight and eating less. (Bad start...)

But then, we cut to her perspective, in a hotel, realising that she's made a big mistake and now she truly misses the exboyfriend just the way he was, fat. Deciding to do something to show him that she truly means it, and that she is not only truly sorry for breaking up with him but also that she actually is happy with his fat body, she realises what she wants to do to show him...

She drives out to the nearest fast food venue and orders everything on the menu, gorging herself till she fattens herself up into being even fatter than her exboyfriend is. 

For the next few verses, we alternate between him losing weight and doing a bunch of exercise, which is boring, and hearing her talk about how much fattening food she gorges on all the time now from eating Ben & Jerry's ice-cream at breakfast, to regularly eating mayonnaise straight from the jar, to eating everything in her fridge.

Finally, while he's on his way to do another work out at the gym, while she's on her way to make another dessert, they both stop and check the scales, seeing their mirrors and liking their respective new looks (muscles for him, obesity for her) and decide to send each other a picture of their new look, ready to ask out the other.

They both react with horror when they realise what has happened, but I tend to be uninterested in his reaction. 

She sees that he lost all his weight, is immediately turned off by a new gym bunny fat phobic version of her ex, so she immediately, with self-confidence and love for her own new morbidly obese figure, changes her message. She lets him know not to bother to come crawling back to her.

I remember this one from when I was a kid. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Maybe it was just the Thanksgiving food coma talking, but I decided that we all really needed a feedist version of Santa Baby. I can guarantee that the next time you listen to the original,  you won't be able to stop yourself from singing along with these new lyrics. 😂

EF00D1D1-28BB-431C-BB2C-5C9D4BD92097.thumb.jpeg.e8cac0a2b62cc1c6660dc1bb91425fa3.jpeg

Santa Baby

A Feeder/Feedee Version

Santa Baby, just slip a burger under the tree,

For me.

Been an awful good girl, Santa baby,

So hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a chocolate cake too,

From you.

I'll wait up for you dear, Santa baby,

Think of all the food I’ve ate,

Think of all the times that I have cleared my plate.

Next year I could be just as good,

If you'll check off my Christmas list.

Santa baby, I eat a lot, and really - I want

To pop.

Been an angel all year,

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa honey, one little thing I really need,

The deed

To a restaurant chain,

Santa cutie, and fill me up with weight gain shakes too,

Its true.

Check my weight on the scale,

Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,

With some baconators bought from Wendy’s.

I really do believe in you,

Let's see if you believe in me.

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,

Burger King.

Better get it right now,

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Hurry, tonight.

3 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

Maybe it was just the Thanksgiving food coma talking, but I decided that we all really needed a feedist version of Santa Baby. I can guarantee that the next time you listen to the original,  you won't be able to stop yourself from singing along with these new lyrics. 😂

EF00D1D1-28BB-431C-BB2C-5C9D4BD92097.thumb.jpeg.e8cac0a2b62cc1c6660dc1bb91425fa3.jpeg

Santa Baby

A Feeder/Feedee Version

Santa Baby, just slip a burger under the tree,

For me.

Been an awful good girl, Santa baby,

Santa baby, a chocolate cake too,

From you.

I'll wait up for you dear, Santa baby,

Think of all the food I’ve ate,

Think of all the times that I have cleared my plate.

Next year I could be just as good,

If you'll check off my Christmas list.

Santa baby, I eat a lot, and really - I want

To pop.

Been an angel all year,

Santa honey, one little thing I really need,

The deed

To a restaurant chain,

Santa cutie, and fill me up with weight gain shakes too,

Its true.

Check my weight on the scale,

Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,

With some baconators bought from Wendy’s.

I really do believe in you,

Let's see if you believe in me.

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,

Burger King.

Better get it right now,

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Hurry, tonight.

Lovin this!

• 5 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Anyone want a taste of some vintage 1940's fat-shaming/teasing?

So I was listening to random music on YouTube this weekend, as one does.... and this song came on and I felt personally attacked. (jk 😅

And if you are a BHM who wants to be teased and laughed at, check out this version by the Andrews Sisters:

Edited by DarkMoonFlower

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Ok.... So I don't mean to be talking to myself here on this thread again, but I urgently need to tell everyone who will listen that we really need a BBW music video to AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long.

I mean, the lyrics are full of double entendres which are sexual in nature but also feed into feedism fantasy driven minds perfectly:

It's a celebration of a night of amazing sex with a woman with beautifully thick knock-out "American thighs" who can "take more than her share" (sex and/or food) and leave him "fighting for air" (exhausted from lovemaking and I like to imagine her weight crushing down on him as well).  And when "the walls start shaking" and "the earth was quaking" I don't need to explain to you that it's just common sense that those things are definitely going to be more pronounced when you're with a larger partner. Finally, when they go for round two she "Wanted no applause / Just another course / Made a meal out of me and came back for more."  I love that the lyrics use the metaphor of food/eating to speak of lovemaking (but in my feedist mind also food at the same time, lol). 

Can't you just picture a kick-ass music video to this? Sensual shots of amazingly thicc thighs, an insatiable BBW sitting on a man's chest, eating, driving him wild with desire? And pictures falling off the walls, beds breaking, etc. while they have their fun? 😘

4 minutes ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

Ok.... So I don't mean to be talking to myself here on this thread again, but I urgently need to tell everyone who will listen that we really need a BBW music video to AC/DC You Shook Me All Night Long.

I mean, the lyrics are full of double entendres which are sexual in nature but also feed into feedism fantasy driven minds perfectly:

It's a celebration of a night of amazing sex with a woman with beautifully thick knock-out "American thighs" who can "take more than her share" (sex and/or food) and leave him "fighting for air" (exhausted from lovemaking and I like to imagine her weight crushing down on him as well).  And when "the walls start shaking" and "the earth was quaking" I don't need to explain to you that it's just common sense that those things are definitely going to be more pronounced when you're with a larger partner. Finally, when they go for round two she "Wanted no applause / Just another course / Made a meal out of me and came back for more."  I love that the lyrics use the metaphor of food/eating to speak of lovemaking (but in my feedist mind also food at the same time, lol). 

Can't you just picture a kick-ass music video to this? Sensual shots of amazingly thicc thighs, an insatiable BBW sitting on a man's chest, eating, driving him wild with desire? And pictures falling off the walls, beds breaking, etc. while they have their fun? 😘

😉😍 I think you’d be the perfect candidate to star… 

2 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

I love Ac/Dc (seen them in 2015) , there is also Whole Lotta Rosie who could be a good soundtrack

11 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

I want a video trying an average single size bed😍

• Curvage Model
On 5/29/2023 at 1:07 PM, Roccopiccone said:

I want a video trying an average single size bed😍

I actually have had the amazing experience of breaking a bed during lovemaking… I was 20 years old and about 160 pounds, but my boyfriend at the time was around 250 to 300ish. His single bed couldn’t take all the motion of our combined weight…and crack- we broke one of the boards supporting the mattress. What’s even better is that he was still living at home and his brother heard this massive noise and asked if we were ok. 😅

13 hours ago, DarkMoonFlower said:

I actually have had the amazing experience of breaking a bed during lovemaking… I was 20 years old and about 160 pounds, but my boyfriend at the time was around 250 to 300ish. His single bed couldn’t take all the motion of our combined weight…and crack- we broke one of the boards supporting the mattress. What’s even better is that he was still living at home and his brother heard this massive noise and asked if we were ok. 😅

Wow this sounds so good! Now you are even fatter, it would be very nice hearing a single bed creaking under your weight 😍