Photography tips and tricks to make women look bigger

Anyplace

Hi everyone,

I'm a terrible photographer, and I've noticed this weird thing that most of the time, when I take pictures of my thick wife, she ends up looking a lot skinnier than she does in real life. Sometimes I manage to take the perfect shot where she looks as plump or even bigger as she does in real life, but that's rare and whenever it happens, I don't really understand what I did right.

So my question to you all is if you could share some tips and tricks regarding angles etc. to keep in mind while taking photos that would show and emphasise the size of big beautiful women? Thank you so much!

22 hours ago, Anyplace said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a terrible photographer, and I've noticed this weird thing that most of the time, when I take pictures of my thick wife, she ends up looking a lot skinnier than she does in real life. Sometimes I manage to take the perfect shot where she looks as plump or even bigger as she does in real life, but that's rare and whenever it happens, I don't really understand what I did right.

So my question to you all is if you could share some tips and tricks regarding angles etc. to keep in mind while taking photos that would show and emphasise the size of big beautiful women? Thank you so much!

This is so incredibly hot!! I wish my fiancé would take pics of me…I can only imagine all the angles and poses that he’d be able to get that a selfie stick just can’t capture!  

15 hours ago, Guideline2 said:

Lighting. Curves, lumps and bumps make shadows. Use that to highlight these features. Keep that in mind when choosing your exposure also. 

Thanks a lot, very good points!

2 hours ago, happenedsofat said:

This is so incredibly hot!! I wish my fiancé would take pics of me…I can only imagine all the angles and poses that he’d be able to get that a selfie stick just can’t capture!  

It is hot indeed! I hope he will and that he'd be better at it than I am... :lol:

On 7/25/2022 at 8:29 AM, Anyplace said:

Hi everyone,

There's something really cute about you wanting to capture her in all her plump, feminine glory! As long as that's what she wants, too. ❤️ 
For me, if I want to take a pic that *really* emphasises a curve or part of my body I tend to set the camera slightly lower than I normally would and point up.
Works particularly well for belly or thigh shots.  I'm assuming you're taller than her too, which can add to the slimming effect. Drop down onto one knee and be the 'instagram boyfriend'.

If you're shooting on a phone too (in portrait), try turning it upside down so the lens is at the bottom looking up! Emphasizes that effect even more 🥰

13 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

There's something really cute about you wanting to capture her in all her plump, feminine glory! As long as that's what she wants, too. ❤️ 
For me, if I want to take a pic that *really* emphasises a curve or part of my body I tend to set the camera slightly lower than I normally would and point up.
Works particularly well for belly or thigh shots.  I'm assuming you're taller than her too, which can add to the slimming effect. Drop down onto one knee and be the 'instagram boyfriend'.

If you're shooting on a phone too (in portrait), try turning it upside down so the lens is at the bottom looking up! Emphasizes that effect even more 🥰

Thank you so much, sounds like great advice! :)

On 7/28/2022 at 5:55 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I just needed to come back to this because this advice was worth gold! One could literally think that she has had a significant big gain just because of the new angles used. So thanks a million!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 8:52 AM, Anyplace said:

I just needed to come back to this because this advice was worth gold! One could literally think that she has had a significant big gain just because of the new angles used. So thanks a million!!! :)

Ahhh I'm so glad to read this and happy to help 🥰 Hope you've both been having fun exploring it! ❤️