7 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

What has she made of your example, surely your lifestyle, habits and activity on Curvage is having an effect on her. 

I don’t want her to see what I put on curvage. It’s too awkward still for me. She definitely loves my gluttonous lifestyle and can eat as much as me but her metabolism is insanely fast at age 21

24 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

I don’t want her to see what I put on curvage. It’s too awkward still for me. She definitely loves my gluttonous lifestyle and can eat as much as me but her metabolism is insanely fast at age 21

Have you broached the idea of her posting on Curvage to her?

He spent food money on alcohol (didn’t get food) and things went south. This past weekend was one of the scariest weekends of my life. Can’t believe how badly I lost my cool. All I want is for my niece to have a good chance in life because her life up till now has been a total mess and I need her boyfriend to be on the same page and remember how fragile all of us are. Her and I are both artists/creatives and we get on really well and we all have the potential to make each other’s lives better. After this weekend, due to addiction and rage issues, no one is allowed to bring any alcohol or problem substances into the house any more but I also recognise that people lose their minds when they get too hungry and this is part of what happened. I got too busy at work to monitor things. It’s really hard because my niece, as tiny as she is (99lb) eats double the amount of food I eat and she even ate more than me at the sushi buffet. After i finish the next big deadline for my company, I definitely need to start modelling here, and will try to do one before that if possible. I need extra cash so I can afford to feed my niece a lot more. I don’t want her to work yet because I need to get her into an outpatient counselling program for her ptsd and make sure she finishes her degree in computer science and chemistry which she is doing online. Anyway, hoping things work out for us and there is no more violence and heartbreak. My heart can’t take much more and I am not as strong as I pretend to be.

90494AD9-3CD1-4894-AF96-3F0F412BE499.png

BB7D95B8-E241-4ECE-A79E-92F56CE50983.jpeg

4DE29F19-9BC9-4235-83E4-9633E1511FCF.png

06DDE528-B40E-48CE-969F-95258008A70B.png

2 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

He spent food money on alcohol (didn’t get food) and things went south. This past weekend was one of the scariest weekends of my life. Can’t believe how badly I lost my cool. All I want is for my niece to have a good chance in life because her life up till now has been a total mess and I need her boyfriend to be on the same page and remember how fragile all of us are. Her and I are both artists/creatives and we get on really well and we all have the potential to make each other’s lives better. After this weekend, due to addiction and rage issues, no one is allowed to bring any alcohol or problem substances into the house any more but I also recognise that people lose their minds when they get too hungry and this is part of what happened. I got too busy at work to monitor things. It’s really hard because my niece, as tiny as she is (99lb) eats double the amount of food I eat and she even ate more than me at the sushi buffet. After i finish the next big deadline for my company, I definitely need to start modelling here, and will try to do one before that if possible. I need extra cash so I can afford to feed my niece a lot more. I don’t want her to work yet because I need to get her into an outpatient counselling program for her ptsd and make sure she finishes her degree in computer science and chemistry which she is doing online. Anyway, hoping things work out for us and there is no more violence and heartbreak. My heart can’t take much more and I am not as strong as I pretend to be. (Pics and stories shared with permission on this thread)

90494AD9-3CD1-4894-AF96-3F0F412BE499.png

BB7D95B8-E241-4ECE-A79E-92F56CE50983.jpeg

4DE29F19-9BC9-4235-83E4-9633E1511FCF.png

06DDE528-B40E-48CE-969F-95258008A70B.png

Well you handled it in whatever way you could and put your foot down making things clear. It wasn't an easy situation to begin with so I think you did a lot better than you believe you did. You're a lot stronger and a better person than you're giving yourself credit for. Just hope its all past you and things are easier now. Don't need such difficulties in your life. ❤

In other news, my niece is keen for all of us to do pole dancing classes together. These are available close to where we live. She always wanted to master the pole ever since she worked as an exotic dancer when she was 19. I just wonder how I will manage getting up the pole and doing moves. It might be a struggle for me. What do you think? Would you like to see my struggles with the pole? At least I have padding around my pussy in case I slam into the pole whilst practicing moves. I went to one of these classes before and had a few painful moments due to how thin I was when my pussy hit the pole too hard. Sorry if this post is a bit of tmi. Hope I am not too much. 

4B7AB537-78D8-4AD0-AAC5-2AAF870C85AB.jpeg

E17E0826-70E9-4972-A9FE-F14DEA751CB4.png

21 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Well you handled it in whatever way you could and put your foot down making things clear. It wasn't an easy situation to begin with so I think you did a lot better than you believe you did. You're a lot stronger and a better person than you're giving yourself credit for. Just hope its all past you and things are easier now. Don't need such difficulties in your life. ❤

Thank you so much for this caring message. I love how we can be so nasty in Curvage land but also so nice and compassionate. And I love how strong and brave the models are and how they speak out against stupidity and patriarchy that occasionally gets expressed by silly guys. This site can be quite an empowering place and is so much fun. I never thought I would get a kick out of degrading male gainers/feedees but they seem to love it when I insult them and tell them how disgusting they are for ruining their bodies and I find these interactions really cool and playful. I don’t actually think they are disgusting in real life but I know what some of the fatsos want to hear and they like hearing it from a chubby girl like me. 

Guest miroslavski93
6 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Thanks Miro and thank you for being there for me before and after I temporarily lost my mind. You are awesome.

You're welcome Mira, you deserve the best 😉

Being at the shops after getting paid felt amazing. I was on cloud 9. £150 later and the trolley was too full to add more cakes or more ice cream. I left most of the groceries at my niece’s house and she ate a ton of food this evening. She was rubbing her protruding belly. Her boyfriend was also stuffed but when he lifted his shirt to show how stuffed he was, we just got a view of his flat six pack so I guess it was convex before eating, lol. She says she wants to make mukbang eating competition videos with me and seems excited about doing this. She does seem slightly worried that her boyfriend could get chubby but I am getting an axe tomorrow and ordering a punching bag. I think between chopping wood for the fire, boxing and pole dancing, he can turn all that junk food into new muscles. Let’s see. My niece is keen to gain about 10kg. I mostly filled their home up with lots of nice food cos of fear of them going off the rails again. Trying to make it a nice rehab experience. Quietly optimistic about being able to keep them sober lol 

The awkward and embarrassing moments that happen between my niece and I are getting more frequent. Now that she is going all out with her gaining, she is burping more often. I might have caused her to become addicted to sugar. She sent me a funny post on IG yesterday and my fat fingers accidentally replied with a piggy emoji. Could have been worse I guess. She  is turning 22 next month. Planning a big party 

C795F5DD-F0BC-4B4E-A644-6D040CC8CDA7.jpeg

On 7/21/2022 at 3:03 PM, GrowingGirl said:

Just got home from a long day at work. Did a whole 10 hour shift and was hyper productive because I intentionally left my fun fat sexy phone at home to avoid distracting myself by taking selfies and staring at my gorgeous gut. After arriving home and giving my niece a nice fat hug I rushed home and tried to figure out what I am going to wear tomorrow. I have a meeting with new clients so wanted to see if I have anything formal. Tried on a fairly new shirt but I don’t think it fits anymore. 

F65A795F-EF2B-4468-AAA8-AFDDDEE774D7.jpeg

This is one of the sexiest and beautiful pictures I've ever seen!  I absolutely love the sight of a woman with a tight shirt straining against her fat belly!

The bath tub at my niece’s house is much bigger than my sister’s bath. My meds are kicking in. Just wish they hadn’t turned off the geyser so soon. I feel good but this obese piggy needs more water to cover her massive blubbery cellulite ridden body, plus so much water is displaced when belly gets in the bath. 

5077ABE9-00FB-45AC-A9F3-1D104F9823F8.jpeg

95ED8BEE-D44E-4A61-BBAA-E8AB2943145B.jpeg

0D4ED157-8B34-4478-8772-883FF4D02DE2.jpeg

DB0BB1B4-10F2-4683-B9AD-C6D4CA2DB81E.jpeg

8CD93E62-8578-4038-8014-3ADF9342EDBA.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Still much too thin 🐷👿🍰🍰🍰

yes, you will outgrow your whole wardrobe, bathtubs, chairs and in the future dooframe's with your greedy mind, helpless try to get to the kitchen for more lard and sugary food but you get stuck in the doorframe and have to call your sister for help, she dosn't mind right?