1 minute ago, GrowingGirl said:

Also I am getting fit. The other day I did 3 full push ups and I held a plank for ten seconds. I know it is not much but its a start and I managed to kick the flu that I had for over a month 

Congrats on kicking the flu. I bet you got some awesome shots of your gut wobbling and your arm fat quivering as you struggled to hold up the weight of your recent gluttony. But yea managing to resist your girth dragging you to the ground for tens seconds is certainly an impressive feat

1 hour ago, Ilvg said:

Congrats on kicking the flu. I bet you got some awesome shots of your gut wobbling and your arm fat quivering as you struggled to hold up the weight of your recent gluttony. But yea managing to resist your girth dragging you to the ground for tens seconds is certainly an impressive feat

It really is. My body feels so heavy but I just can’t wait till I am too big to do normal planks due to having a giant gut that rests on the floor when I try even a high plank 

2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

I wish I got those shots. Both my laptop and phone are full of nudes. It’s a serious problem. Need to get another hard drive 

Seems you’re just as addicted to bloating your hard drives are you are to stuffing that swelling gut. Going through hard drives like you do clothes. The fatter you get the more turned on you are and the more pics you take. Soon you’ll have to hide hard drives around the house and “hope” nobody finds them and sees what a gluttonous pig you’ve turned yourself into

Just now, Ilvg said:

Seems you’re just as addicted to bloating your hard drives are you are to stuffing that swelling gut. Going through hard drives like you do clothes. The fatter you get the more turned on you are and the more pics you take. Soon you’ll have to hide hard drives around the house and “hope” nobody finds them and sees what a gluttonous pig you’ve turned yourself into

Yeah. I once gave the wrong flash drive to a client full of pics of my pussy after I had blown it up with a vacuum pump that made me squirt. Luckily the drive didn’t read on his laptop so he sent it to the IT department. The guy in IT said I need to buy him a six pack but I think he should have bought me a six pack 

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl said:

I was pretty mortified and acutely took a break from 🌿 for a few months after screwing up like that. I could have lost the client and the work I do for them is really profitable 

Clearly the IT guy should’ve bought you a six pack and a dinner or two for your emotional distress. I mean situations like that can be very embarrassing and it’s better to be too stuffed and bloated to think about it

Suffice to say, my slobbish behaviour is really rubbing off on my niece. She last showered on Monday night and she just farted really loudly in front of me, probably from all the mass gainer she has been drinking. She still looks like a skeleton but hoping she can at least get to a healthy weight in the next few weeks. I encouraged her to shower today. God knows we both need it 

I made things up to my niece by giving her my Aero slabs seen in previous photos outside the sushi place after feeling really bad for all the cake I ate on my own in the car. I think the combination of mint Aeros, mass gainer, protein rich breakfast cereal, full cream milk, sushi, and being relaxed and safe in her new spacious luxurious home has helped her to finally add some needed body fat and she doesn’t look starved anymore. I think she will be at 18 BMI soon and her chest is no longer flat. She seems happy except when her boyfriend is being a little idiot. Today he poured her filter coffee in a dirty cup instead of rinsing it. That set the tone for the next few hours and he was also a dick to me, which he just apologised for but so unnecessary cos my inbox was lit af at the time I was disturbed by his bs. It was on fire with the best bdsm texting experience I ever had with such a hot guy. It’s like sometimes the universe doesn’t get that I need to sometimes call in sick and to work at home  so I can make myself cum whilst roleplaying and gorging myself like a total glutton. I am setting boundaries for myself as an aunty and to avoid being a bad bad influence. If my curtains are closed and my niece needs to come to my place for any reason, she needs to call first and hold off unless it’s urgent. I need space for an imaginary sex life with real orgasms and satisfaction by all people taking part in my fat gaining journey. We need peace and gratitude and appreciation and love as much as possible because otherwise what’s the point. And I need pain and pleasure and uninterrupted gluttony. Sometimes I just need to cum in peace. Dammit I left my laptop downstairs and I am on call on another job aside from the main one. Also high af so need to get back to reality. Glad her boobies are making a comeback. Women deserve nice boobs.

3BD1D2D7-0F66-4891-8B42-EE273A37710E.jpeg

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Suffice to say, my slobbish behaviour is really rubbing off on my niece. She last showered on Monday night and she just farted really loudly in front of me, probably from all the mass gainer she has been drinking. She still looks like a skeleton but hoping she can at least get to a healthy weight in the next few weeks. I encouraged her to shower today. God knows we both need it 

I love the idea of you becoming a big fat devilish influencer. Hope you get your niece to start posting on here too, and lead her into the fatty lifestyle that’s consumed you. It’s too late for you, you’ll forever be an obese slob, but we still have work to do on her 😉 

Glad the storm is over at least for now. He needs to be careful you can clearly be a strong woman to deal with. Especially if you just sat your fat arse on top of him. Even though to some it would be pleasure I'm sure it could be just as much a punishment if done right.

She's not watching your lovely self eat is she? 😋

Haha guess she's very lucky and has that amazing view on tap then seeing as you're probably eating and stuffing your face a lot of the time.

Wish that was a view I had seeing you gobbling down and enjoying all your favourite food constantly. Just ravenously devouring huge meals greedily packing it away getting completely stuffed and bloated all the time 😍🥰🧡

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Haha guess she's very lucky and has that amazing view on tap then seeing as you're probably eating and stuffing your face a lot of the time.

Wish that was a view I had seeing you gobbling down and enjoying all your favourite food constantly. Just ravenously devouring huge meals greedily packing it away getting completely stuffed and bloated all the time 😍🥰🧡

The view will soon be shared

On 7/22/2022 at 5:32 PM, Matt_br said:

I’m pretty late to the party but this might be one of the hottest thread on curvage, reading all your stories with your niece and how much of a fat slob you are made me way too horny, keep blessing us with content, and ofc keep swelling up🐷

Thanks for joining the party and my thread about my sister being a secret feeder 

1 minute ago, Kenzo998 said:

Do you think she’s becoming a feedee. Soon you’ll have BBW competition in the family 😉 

Maybe I can find her a feeder on this site. She is keen to get bigger and get some proper curves and a belly. I want her get fit and be stronger but if she wants to just eat like a pig I won’t stop her 

9 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Maybe I can find her a feeder on this site. She is keen to get bigger and get some proper curves and a belly. I want her get fit and be stronger but if she wants to just eat like a pig I won’t stop her 

What has she made of your example, surely your lifestyle, habits and activity on Curvage is having an effect on her.