POV you're playing with my round belly after the beach... 🏝️❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model

So I've gained a couple of things during this vacation: a sunburn and a lot of new curves lol

Wellll how did I do with the Italian food and the lovely sun there? Feeling kinda hot right now 🥵🔥

Here's a 15-HD-photoset for you to play with before kiss goodnight as I cuddle and play with my round belly in some sexy bedroom lighting, right back from the beach ❤️‍🔥💦

belly fat chubby belly play big belly curvy stuffed bloat bloated bloating bloated belly round round belly jiggle thick tight clothes tight cute jiggly growing measurement measurements belly hang stuffed belly chug chugging belly rub belly button plump belly rubs belly stuffing stuffing chunky tummy ache tummyache soft chubby girl full belly heavy belly gut soda rub rubs outgrown clothes outgrown chubby belly fat rolls bouncing belly bouncing belly bounce bouncy young squishy teasing drinking bounce

_DSC86813.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Celebrating two months on Curvage with you! 🎂 Can't believe what a special place I've found ❤️ 

I've put ON SALE my two most purchased/downloaded contents for you! From $5 to $3.50, just for two days! You better not miss it 😉⬇️

Thank you for the looovely support and enjoy! 💕✨

_DSC86813.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif