1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I hadn’t eaten yet when the pic was taken. I don’t think I look as fat as you describe but I appreciate your beautifully written commentary. I did have a situation of almost getting stuck when I was getting out of the car and damaging the wall by pulling some plaster of the top of the wall but that was to do with parking badly and the parking area being a bit cramped, not because of my size or weight. I realise this may come across as a type of denial but if you see me in real life you will see the camera on my phone and the angles are just adding a lot of bulk and I am definitely still quite thin or borderline chubby. I wish I was fatter but I have a long way to go. Really enjoying getting all this lovely feedback and encouragement though. You make me feel very happy and entertained with your writing. It’s brilliant ☺️ Also, I think I look thinner in this pic and you can see more of my fupa because I am leaning back. I will see if I can put the panties on again in a few months time but I might need to film this because they may get badly torn so a video will be better at capturing or there has been progress made with my gain in relation to the cupcake panties. 

00CB0393-9BB1-47D2-8169-476487F0E035.jpeg

Yea that parking space being cramped problem is going to be happening more often from now on. The fatter you get the more you’re going to have to worry about parking just the right way to squeeze your flabby body out of your car without damaging it. Athletic you probably could’ve hopped out without even thinking about it. But yea you may feel thin but then girls don’t have to worry about documenting their panties before their chubby fupas or fattening asses destroying their panties. Look at your thighs just hugging that fupa. Hell you could probably stick your whole thumb in your bellybutton. Blame the camera angles all you want but those fraying seams on your clothes and those creaking chairs tell a different story 😏

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

Hell you could probably stick your whole thumb in your bellybutton.

Only half my thumb. And you are right, getting out the car today would not have been a wall-breaking struggle if I was more athletic and thinner but I am definitely still quite small at my current size. Looking forward to showing you proper progress over the coming months. Thanks for encouraging my progress ☺️🐳💦 I don’t know if I still own these leggings (pic from June) but if I do, I am going to see if they still fit and document this for us to enjoy. I have some small leggings and work out clothing that I am looking forward to trying on when the pressure is off with the films and series I am making. Still at work now but actually got a lot done today, even if some of the errands were not planned and I took a break to capture my underwear situation. 

4614E969-1D4D-4CD9-B411-818194E5EE07.jpeg

14 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Only half my thumb. And you are right, getting out the car today would not have been a wall-breaking struggle if I was more athletic and thinner but I am definitely still quite small at my current size. Looking forward to showing you proper progress over the coming months. Thanks for encouraging my progress ☺️🐳💦 I don’t know if I still own these leggings (pic from June) but if I do, I am going to see if they still fit and document this for us to enjoy. I have some small leggings and work out clothing that I am looking forward to trying on when the pressure is off with the films and series I am making. Still at work now but actually got a lot done today, even if some of the errands were not planned and I took a break to capture my underwear situation. 

Nice, good work getting your stuff done. Also looking forward to this “proper progress” as well, because what you’ve shown so far is fantastic. Plus seeing your new plumped up body jiggling as you try to squeeze into your old leggings will be incredibly hot. But yea it’s easy to encourage your progress when you’re already doing an excellent job and looking great doing it. At this point it’s just making vocal observations lol

19 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Your underwear situation is hot af. I love a camel toe. 

• Curvage Model

My sexy little sister is going to get back from her six week work trip to the US to find her once cute, slender kickboxing rock climbing sister has turned into a huge land whale 🐳💦 Oof!! Damn. Can’t wait to see her expression when she walks out the airport and sees me waiting to greet her, only to find she can’t hug me properly because it’s impossible for her to reach all the way around my huge heft 🥵🥵🥵

937E871B-F159-4209-AD20-6D72B04106D5.jpeg

• Curvage Model

How people saw me at the start of lockdown vs how they see me now. Wonder how I will look in a month from now at the rate I am piling it on? I am so motivated to get a real reaction from my sister when she gets back from the US. I want her to walk in and see me taking selfies of my giant hog gut 🥵💦

6D788010-ED8B-4467-B191-BB6066ED0F3A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Yeah. I know. A selfie stick is needed 

AB525FBA-2D20-43B7-BEF7-0FEA277B94B8.jpeg

5FF1216A-B1FB-424C-ABEC-7EC1ED764CB5.jpeg

What’s needed is some self control. Do you really want your sis to see a fat gluttonous slob instead of her fit responsible sister? What is she supposed to think of her sister being a bloated parody of her past self? That it’s ok for her to gorge herself too? That stuffing her face with her gut out like a greedy fat ass is perfectly fine? You should be setting an example of discipline not waddling around in too tight clothes like a hedonistic hog. Are you trying to make your sister fat? With the way you forcefeed yourself every meal how could your atrocious habits not rub off on her? What’re you going to do when your sis’s clothes are getting tight and her gut starts bulging over her waistline? How are you going to convince her to get in shape when your mouth is always full and grease is running down your chins. Smh shameful behavior 

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sexy little sister is going to get back from her six week work trip to the US to find her once cute, slender kickboxing rock climbing sister has turned into a huge land whale 🐳💦 Oof!! Damn. Can’t wait to see her expression when she walks out the airport and sees me waiting to greet her, only to find she can’t hug me properly because it’s impossible for her to reach all the way around my huge heft 🥵🥵🥵

937E871B-F159-4209-AD20-6D72B04106D5.jpeg

What if she got fatter in her trip tooo?

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Firstuser said:

What if she got fatter in her trip tooo?

I doubt this will happen but what a hot fantasy. She loves playing football and is an excellent player. Almost always scores or sets up goals and has amazing technique and stamina. I know it’s wrong and she is my younger sister but I badly want to have erotic dreams about her getting fat tonight 🥵🙈🙈🙈🙈 so confusing. Why am I so fucced up????

89397C0B-64D2-44A4-89C6-CF92203527B7.jpeg

DCC21F0D-9511-4B23-852B-76C45189D4B1.jpeg

4BC84C74-C634-4016-AA5C-83816D7DD29B.jpeg

314AEB39-0699-4FED-8F0D-AB7FD32A2BD9.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, fatowl said:

You should ask her to join your video team with Tessa.  She could provide body contrast and help pump up the fun and excitement in the video!   A whole Lotta of eating would be shakin' in those stables!  3 farm animals!!

Lol. So naughty. She’s an author and professor with a phd and a book coming out next month. She is not a weirdo like me or like Tessa😂 but I do have skinny girlfriends. I like the idea. And when I make cash in the clip store I will keep getting chocolate and snacks for my sister and good whiskey 

F9355454-4BAE-454C-BDAC-09946EF35EFA.gif

5AFA9994-2F55-4F82-879C-382FA5A49EB1.jpeg

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Lol. So naughty. She’s an author and professor with a phd and a book coming out next month. She is not a weirdo like me or like Tessa😂 but I do have skinny girlfriends. I like the idea. And when I make cash in the clip store I will keep getting chocolate and snacks for my sister and good whiskey 

F9355454-4BAE-454C-BDAC-09946EF35EFA.gif

5AFA9994-2F55-4F82-879C-382FA5A49EB1.jpeg

Sadly the guy got a serious irl girlfriend right after he sent me that. Ffs. Lol. Have to rely on myself and my sister to stay well fed. Modelling is going to help. I need more and more food to keep me satisfied 🥵💦

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, fatowl said:

We can fund your meals by buying many copies of your videos making them bestsellers!!  Let me know what you need.  

The BBC website has a list of great heirloom American whiskies.  Perfect to keep your sis blooming!

Lol. Wanted to react. Now my only option is typing with one hand 😂😂😂

C6FA21C3-A942-46C9-9B59-BAB1CEEBEC6F.jpeg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ikke said:

Hottest thread on Curvage 🥵😍

I just wonder how many of us are living in a state of suspense as we wait to find out if my sister comes back from her work trip to the US with a chubby belly, and if my own gain will finally get a reaction from her when she sees me at the airport. The whole thing is crazy hot. I also really hope I can make myself wider than my youngest sister who is pear shaped. She doesn’t have a big belly but she has really massive wide hips. Mine were always tiny by comparison, like 26 inches but I really wish to grow wider not just bigger out the front and the back. Let’s see if I can grow to a size where I need a wide load sign attached to my giant ass😂😂 that will be epic. I want people to have to help with pushing me through doors cos I get stuck and need a push 😂🥵🥵🥵