• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, wdyw said:

Just one more slice .......

the pizzas were finished in minutes. There are no more slices. You may have noticed that when the food arrives I have to eat some before I can take photos of it. I have a good appetite. Photos can be taken whilst I chew the first few slices. 

Do you know how much sister weighs ? Does she know exactly  how much you weigh ? 

I think you should engineer a weigh in with her, partly to find out how much she's gained, mainly to show her how enormous you are and get her reaction - hopefully if you ask her outright she will say "I don't know" and you can suggest you go find out together .... (In underwear obviously) imagine her reaction as your enormous gut jiggles and wobbles it's way onto the scale and she sees you're well over 200lbs - I'm guessing that would invoke a reaction ....

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, wdyw said:

Do you know how much sister weighs ? Does she know exactly  how much you weigh ? 

I think you should engineer a weigh in with her, partly to find out how much she's gained, mainly to show her how enormous you are and get her reaction - hopefully if you ask her outright she will say "I don't know" and you can suggest you go find out together .... (In underwear obviously) imagine her reaction as your enormous gut jiggles and wobbles it's way onto the scale and she sees you're well over 200lbs - I'm guessing that would invoke a reaction ....

I like this idea but there are issues. She is very anti weighing herself and doesn’t own scales. I can see she gained in Portugal and got softer over the course of this year. I think if she found out how much she weighs, especially if she gains in the US, she might decide to take control of her eating and I don’t think any of us want that. As for her finding out my weight - I can engineer this somehow. She is definitely going to see a difference when she gets back from her trip. I am still keen to hold off weighting myself till March when I should be able to surprise myself with a noticeable and satisfying gain. Let’s see 

• Curvage Model

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves with my gain. It has been hard earned and I wont always be able to make time to eat well. Been a sloth at work and I have to actually make up for it before my clients/bosses notice all the stuff I haven’t done properly but said I was on top off. Anyway, someone sent me a message about how they imagine things on my sisters return. Please also share your thoughts. I am curious 🥵🐳💦

99168D09-AFA3-48A0-ACF1-60EAA53F49C8.jpeg

15 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves with my gain. It has been hard earned and I wont always be able to make time to eat well. Been a sloth at work and I have to actually make up for it before my clients/bosses notice all the stuff I haven’t done properly but said I was on top off. Anyway, someone sent me a message about how they imagine things on my sisters return. Please also share your thoughts. I am curious 🥵🐳💦

That piece of text is incredibly hot! 😍 like damn, that’s a nice mental picture

2 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I also love it. Too good to not share. I still can’t believe how many brilliant writers have this kink, myself included 🥵🙈😂

Yeh, I like watching other people write too, they always have a way with words that’s inherently hot. Usually don’t do it too much myself since I feel I miss that touch.

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

You’ll pull up to the airport already breathing heavier than usual from stopping by one too many drive throughs on the way. Your sister will come to the car noticeably softer, not enough to say she’s chubby but definitely more filled out. She’ll hop in and lean over to hug you, noticing the smell of greasy fastfood and the bags hastily thrown in the back seat in a lazy attempt to hide the evidence. She’ll briefly wonder if her fingers sunk deeper into your back fat than usual before quickly dismissing it. The smell of food making her realize how hungry she is after her long flight. She asks if you guys can stop by some place to eat and apologizes for the inconvenience while implying that you’ve already eaten. You reflexively lie and say you haven’t eat yet as you make a poor attempt to cover the grease stain on your belly with your hand. Of course that only draws your sister’s eyes to your bloated gut stretching the fabric of your top and rumbling lightly under your hand. You feel heat rise to your cheeks as you notice your sister’s eyes widen at your size and quickly look away. Too distracted by your sister noticing what a hog you’ve become you go on autopilot and pull into the drive through of one of the restaurants you visited on the way to the airport. Trying not to look like a greedy fat ass that can’t control her eating, you ironically order even more than you usually would as if to prove you hadn’t eaten today. Your sister both shocked by your order and relieved also places a larger than average order. Of course her order is more like a snack to you which turns you on more in the moment, but thinking back to the extra sides your sister orders here before she really starts ballooning will be an inspiration for damp panties for many nights to come. As you’re pulling up to the window, you suddenly realize the same guy that stared at your belly the whole time he gave you your order an hour or so ago is probably still there. You lock eyes with him and see confusion, recognition, disgust, and finally something you’re not sure you recognize in his eyes. He smirks and says “welcome back, you must really like the food here.” You just nod, paranoid your sister might catch on as warmth spreads between your thighs and you try not to squirm. You quickly pay and snatch the bags away before driving off. Your sister notices there’s an extra bag and you remember the look in the drive through guy’s eyes right before you grab the bag and say it’s the right amount and it’s a part of your order. You don’t even glance at your sister as you stare straight ahead while your right hand dives repeatedly into your greasy bags to deliver bite after fattening bite to your lips. You practically feel your sister’s eyes on your swelling gut. Acutely feeling it bloat and jiggle its way out of your clothes. Embarrassment making you eat even faster. Your stomach gurgling and stretching painfully but you can’t stop yourself. Hitting a bump in a road catching you off guard causing you to let slip a grunt and a moan as your overloaded gut rises and then slams down on your thighs with a smack. Your sister asks if you are ok with her face slightly flushed. You wave it off as your panties riding up only to get turned on thinking of how fat your ass is getting. Glancing over at your sister for the first time since leaving the drive through, you notice her pants are fitting snuggly and a slight bit of belly pudge is bulging from between and opened button. Realizing your sister ate so much she had to make room for her growing little belly makes you reflexively reach down to squeeze your own only to realize it’s completely out and quivering on your lap. A shiver goes up your spine as you realize you mindlessly gorged yourself until your gut completely freed itself from your clothes. No wonder your sister was comfortable enough to eat so much and unbutton her pants. Her land whale of a sister made a complete hog of herself and was practically naked in comparison to the inch of skin she was showing. It’s at this point that you start feeling the full weight of all the ceaseless gorging you partook in throughout the day. Every shallow breath feeling like it’s stretching your stomach even more. Feeling like a simple poke to your volatile belly would make you explode. Biting back another moan you look at your sister’s face and she’s still just transfixed by your gut. Slowly looking you in the eye she says that she might have room for a little more if you’re will to make another stop. You bite your lip and turn on your blinker as you remember a place open late that serves shakes. You have room for just one shake right?

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My belly is already getting in the way of comfortable driving. Wondering how it might look when I go to pick up my sister from the airport. Might need to find some platform shoes quite soon so I can reach the pedals whilst my seat is further back. So far, I am just relying on shapewear to keep my belly from getting in the way and it is hellishly uncomfortable. 

A4B34F4E-D156-4474-A9BA-1F084A1C4503.jpeg

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Ilvg said:

You’ll pull up to the airport already breathing heavier than usual from stopping by one too many drive throughs on the way. Your sister will come to the car noticeably softer, not enough to say she’s chubby but definitely more filled out. She’ll hop in and lean over to hug you, noticing the smell of greasy fastfood and the bags hastily thrown in the back seat in a lazy attempt to hide the evidence. She’ll briefly wonder if her fingers sunk deeper into your back fat than usual before quickly dismissing it. The smell of food making her realize how hungry she is after her long flight. She asks if you guys can stop by some place to eat and apologizes for the inconvenience while implying that you’ve already eaten. You reflexively lie and say you haven’t eat yet as you make a poor attempt to cover the grease stain on your belly with your hand. Of course that only draws your sister’s eyes to your bloated gut stretching the fabric of your top and rumbling lightly under your hand. You feel heat rise to your cheeks as you notice your sister’s eyes widen at your size and quickly look away. Too distracted by your sister noticing what a hog you’ve become you go on autopilot and pull into the drive through of one of the restaurants you visited on the way to the airport. Trying not to look like a greedy fat ass that can’t control her eating, you ironically order even more than you usually would as if to prove you hadn’t eaten today. Your sister both shocked by your order and relieved also places a larger than average order. Of course her order is more like a snack to you which turns you on more in the moment, but thinking back to the extra sides your sister orders here before she really starts ballooning will be an inspiration for damp panties for many nights to come. As you’re pulling up to the window, you suddenly realize the same guy that stared at your belly the whole time he gave you your order an hour or so ago is probably still there. You lock eyes with him and see confusion, recognition, disgust, and finally something you’re not sure you recognize in his eyes. He smirks and says “welcome back, you must really like the food here.” You just nod, paranoid your sister might catch on as warmth spreads between your thighs and you try not to squirm. You quickly pay and snatch the bags away before driving off. Your sister notices there’s an extra bag and you remember the look in the drive through guy’s eyes right before you grab the bag and say it’s the right amount and it’s a part of your order. You don’t even glance at your sister as you stare straight ahead while your right hand dives repeatedly into your greasy bags to deliver bite after fattening bite to your lips. You practically feel your sister’s eyes on your swelling gut. Acutely feeling it bloat and jiggle its way out of your clothes. Embarrassment making you eat even faster. Your stomach gurgling and stretching painfully but you can’t stop yourself. Hitting a bump in a road catching you off guard causing you to let slip a grunt and a moan as your overloaded gut rises and then slams down on your thighs with a smack. Your sister asks if you are ok with her face slightly flushed. You wave it off as your panties riding up only to get turned on thinking of how fat your ass is getting. Glancing over at your sister for the first time since leaving the drive through, you notice her pants are fitting snuggly and a slight bit of belly pudge is bulging from between and opened button. Realizing your sister ate so much she had to make room for her growing little belly makes you reflexively reach down to squeeze your own only to realize it’s completely out and quivering on your lap. A shiver goes up your spine as you realize you mindlessly gorged yourself until your gut completely freed itself from your clothes. No wonder your sister was comfortable enough to eat so much and unbutton her pants. Her land whale of a sister made a complete hog of herself and was practically naked in comparison to the inch of skin she was showing. It’s at this point that you start feeling the full weight of all the ceaseless gorging you partook in throughout the day. Every shallow breath feeling like it’s stretching your stomach even more. Feeling like a simple poke to your volatile belly would make you explode. Biting back another moan you look at your sister’s face and she’s still just transfixed by your gut. Slowly looking you in the eye she says that she might have room for a little more if you’re will to make another stop. You bite your lip and turn on your blinker as you remember a place open late that serves shakes. You have room for just one shake right?

Always room for one more shake, especially if it’s made with vanilla ice cream, peanut butter, heavy cream and bananas. Yummy 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Ilvg said:

Just read this again and other messages in my inbox. Turns out that I had one extra errand to run that required me to park the car for a while 🥵

93F5B944-8B20-467B-A4CB-4F50FB276160.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I found a pic of me lifting my belly to reveal the knickers from June. I tried to take a similar pic but I wasn’t able to lift up my belly very much with just one hand. It’s a bit soft and hard to get a grip in the same way that I could before. Surprisingly I still look thin in both photos and I can hardly see any signs that I gained weight but I guess the signs are subtle. 

9BDB5DC8-285A-489F-875F-C91B38236A0C.jpeg

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I found a pic of me lifting my belly to reveal the knickers from June. I tried to take a similar pic but I wasn’t able to lift up my belly very much with just one hand. It’s a bit soft and hard to get a grip in the same way that I could before. Surprisingly I still look thin in both photos and I can hardly see any signs that I gained weight but I guess the signs are subtle. 

9BDB5DC8-285A-489F-875F-C91B38236A0C.jpeg

Yuuup, a gut so fat you can’t lift it out of the way of your fupa is very subtle. Those noticeably bigger upper belly rolls and that bigger deeper belly button are practically unnoticeable. Especially when you’ve been hiding them in clothes so tight your coworkers might as-well have x-Ray vision. The fact that you have to restrain your gut or it tries to swallow your steering wheel? Zero indication of an out of control pig gorging herself fatter than her car can handle. Yup all the subtlety of a land whale breaking breaking a chair.

5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

It might be time for me to accept that I have outgrown these knickers. My ass is eating them and they are not very comfortable now. Will try to find pics of when they fit a bit better, from a few months ago. 

8BC3F76F-9030-4586-90EE-01AD6567813E.jpeg

9203CC2C-3B37-4083-855A-474EEE151AEF.jpeg

7B741B26-335C-4782-BCDF-BCE7D0596380.jpeg

We’re definitely going to need pics of you stuffed into them a few months from now too. That ass looks insatiable, and I can’t wait to see those panties turn into a thong from the sheer girth of your fattening ass

5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Just read this again and other messages in my inbox. Turns out that I had one extra errand to run that required me to park the car for a while 🥵

93F5B944-8B20-467B-A4CB-4F50FB276160.jpeg

Look at how much gut you had to reach around. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t even tell if you’ve eaten yet because you’re just so packed with fat. It would make sense if you were stuffed seeing as you’re so bloated and round but you’ve been packing on pounds so fast you always look bloated. At this point the only way to tell is comparing a before and after. I mean you’ve already transformed from a gym rat to a lazy pig in a pretty dramatic fashion. So it’s hard to see the difference in a body constantly swollen from new fat not getting the chance to settle. It’s not like your gut ever shrinks to a “normal” size, it’s still huge just not as huge as it is when struggling to digest enough food for a family. That being said, the difference between seeing you before lunch and after lunch must be night and day. Gut going from barely contained to a sliver showing every heavy step. You practically snorting from being out of breath after gorging in your car. Hair slightly disheveled with a thin veil of sweat from the exertion of having to reach under your swollen orb of lard to relieve some stress. From dutiful employee that put on a little extra weight to out of control hog in less than an hour.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

Look at how much gut you had to reach around. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t even tell if you’ve eaten yet because you’re just so packed with fat. It would make sense if you were stuffed seeing as you’re so bloated and round but you’ve been packing on pounds so fast you always look bloated. At this point the only way to tell is comparing a before and after. I mean you’ve already transformed from a gym rat to a lazy pig in a pretty dramatic fashion. So it’s hard to see the difference in a body constantly swollen from new fat not getting the chance to settle. It’s not like your gut ever shrinks to a “normal” size, it’s still huge just not as huge as it is when struggling to digest enough food for a family. That being said, the difference between seeing you before lunch and after lunch must be night and day. Gut going from barely contained to a sliver showing every heavy step. You practically snorting from being out of breath after gorging in your car. Hair slightly disheveled with a thin veil of sweat from the exertion of having to reach under your swollen orb of lard to relieve some stress. From dutiful employee that put on a little extra weight to out of control hog in less than an hour.

I hadn’t eaten yet when the pic was taken. I don’t think I look as fat as you describe but I appreciate your beautifully written commentary. I did have a situation of almost getting stuck when I was getting out of the car and damaging the wall by pulling some plaster of the top of the wall but that was to do with parking badly and the parking area being a bit cramped, not because of my size or weight. I realise this may come across as a type of denial but if you see me in real life you will see the camera on my phone and the angles are just adding a lot of bulk and I am definitely still quite thin or borderline chubby. I wish I was fatter but I have a long way to go. Really enjoying getting all this lovely feedback and encouragement though. You make me feel very happy and entertained with your writing. It’s brilliant ☺️ Also, I think I look thinner in this pic and you can see more of my fupa because I am leaning back. I will see if I can put the panties on again in a few months time but I might need to film this because they may get badly torn so a video will be better at capturing if there has been progress made with my gain in relation to the cupcake panties. 

00CB0393-9BB1-47D2-8169-476487F0E035.jpeg