Mira the exhibitionist 🐽🐷🥵👿💦💦 still much too thin. I can’t wait to make the video about the time I was so stuffed I got stuck in the bath and had to get my neighbour to rescue me, seeing his massive boner the entire time as he tries different methods to pull me out. The next day I go online and order an extra strength shower chair and give up on average size bath tubs. 

EB392737-C1A1-4E07-AC45-773ACEA4D357.jpeg

CDB0AED5-F033-465C-9AD2-6314A9DD659C.jpeg

I like that you're not even mad or can blame them as you know the situation is hot and attractive. I bet your neighbour is a little sad that you were able to find a shower chair strong enough to support you. That is until you get to big for it and break it slipping back into that too tiny tub for you being in need of rescuing again.

Just had a great meal with my sister, followed by chocolate, toast and marmalade, milkshake: After feeding me she ran me a bath with oils and scented candles to help me to relax. She knows that my dad is planning to marry his girlfriend and would like me to help her stage an intervention. Feels good to have this discussion behind me and I will enjoy the relaxation after an excessively gluttonous day. 

1F3F0572-2DA6-4FB8-A146-AD43188F69BF.jpeg

2FC06B4B-E803-419E-ABB8-DB938B6E2399.jpeg

B71F5BE4-A03D-476E-8729-5378B1D89017.jpeg

46EDA2A3-6E92-400D-9FC1-F92CF3076D48.jpeg

Still at my sister’s place today. She will be heading off to play soccer soon. I decided to make myself a light breakfast so I can be productive because I am working for one of my three main clients today. Just working on my laptop in bed. I hope I can get all the work done quickly so I can really stuff myself later. Having a chicken curry wrap now. My dad made the marmalade on the toast and it’s really good. Another day dressing for comfort whilst working at home

10CCA543-C1E3-47F8-B898-E914C8E2EBB5.jpeg

B38A0B5B-02AB-4F4B-AE4D-FF992692F681.jpeg

Wow. Holy mother of fatness! I just realised how fat my sister got in Portugal!!! Wtf!!!  I was exercising in my room (the guest room) at her apartment and she came in to encourage me and took her top off to show me some good core exercises. I realised how much new fat has accumulated on her soft looking belly. Her belly button is deeper and everything is more lush. It really suites her and I hope the extra fat makes her more relaxed and fertile. I am not going to say a word but I felt happy for her. She tried to get me into downward facing dog and I felt how stuffed I am and felt my belly become a giant obstacle. My body felt so heavy. She also showed me some different planks. I barely managed any but she said I did very well and all movement is good, even if I hold a position for just a fraction of a second. I am guessing the food at the conference she attended was decent and she likely had a few good meals on the cruise and at restaurants. Nice being a professor sometimes. I wonder if she will lose the new fat or add more. After exercising I have a very strong craving for crinkle fries.

4FEF97C9-4D81-4FE5-B15C-7C2746D2F782.jpeg

While my sister was out playing soccer, I cooked food for our evening meal. Made curry and did lots of snacking whilst cooking the meal. I like making banana and peanut butter boats as a light snack. Also had more chocolate. Cooking makes me so hungry. We are having a Thai curry and rice with salad. I look tiny in my before pics. Hope the food will be enough for both of us.

D95DB7F0-4860-49F5-9567-08F5A0486B5B.jpeg

755538C5-15EA-4BB9-9E9C-D479E5E500A5.jpeg

62E9C3B2-E12B-4807-8023-E0D7F8FA3321.jpeg

1BFC8955-339B-4EA7-B089-B9BD7B0053B4.jpeg

8E3B1D96-F2A7-41CA-9FD0-DFAC86E3EBD1.jpeg

401B897A-EAC2-4E76-B9CB-B296CFD10AA0.jpeg

C861A822-89EE-40D7-93D2-676DA3E44F9B.jpeg

1 hour ago, fatowl said:

Have you considered encouraging her or being a feeder for her?   Mutually gaining sisters!!  along with your niece!!   So delicious!

I am pretty sure she would never want to gain a large amount. She is just thick now with plenty of muscles. She does 15km runs and plays football tournaments. These are very important parts of her life and I am proud of her for being so fit and active and not giving into the urge to become a lazy glutton like me. I also think it is good if one of us is fit and strong. Who will be able to get me off the couch or help me get out of bed when I get too big to do these things on my own?

You are a kind and loyal sister that looks out for the best interest of your sister.  True, she should retain the essential elements i her life that make her happy.  It is best that she is fit and strong to help and feed you!

Has your niece started to soften up?  Gotten bigger?  Any updates on her joining the party here?

BTW:   Your meals look delicious!

Guest Abadis

I'm sure this amount of food is enough for you and maybe you should eat it all before your sister comes! Your big belly needs a lot. 😉

3 minutes ago, fatowl said:

You are a kind and loyal sister that looks out for the best interest of your sister.  True, she should retain the essential elements i her life that make her happy.  It is best that she is fit and strong to help and feed you!

Has your niece started to soften up?  Gotten bigger?  Any updates on her joining the party here?

BTW:   Your meals look delicious!

Niece is looking less like a skeleton. She is eating tons and I hope she can get to a bmi of 18 but even though she is still underweight even though I spent a fortune on groceries. I don’t know if she will get chubby.  Remains to be seen.