She also tells me how much she enjoys seeing me eat. She likes the way I enjoy food. I once showed up at a party at her house completely stuffed cos I didn’t want to make a pig out of myself in front of her friends. She asked me why I am not eating and encouraged me to dig in saying there were more snacks and food if I finished the spread. 

Guest Hell Kaiser

Ok, yeah then it seems like its beyond not wanting to make you feel bad. So maybe she does enjoy watching you get fatter. It kind of seems like it, especially since you said she was joking about you to her friends. It is also possible that she likes feeding you because she sees it makes you happy. So I wonder whether she likes seeing you get fatter, likes seeing you enjoying yourself, or maybe even both?

Guest Hell Kaiser

Thats the darker possibility yeah ^^. There are definitely people who feel that way. There are also people who like feeding fat people all they want because they want to make them happy. Its hard to tell which it is in isolation and without context of the rest of the relationship.

3 hours ago, Kaiser_ said:

Thats the darker possibility yeah ^^. There are definitely people who feel that way. There are also people who like feeding fat people all they want because they want to make them happy. Its hard to tell which it is in isolation and without context of the rest of the relationship.

Tbh I reckon it’s a combination of her enjoying seeing me happy and also that she likes being the hot thin sister out of the three of us. My other sister is a total foodie and has a beautiful lush pear shape that really suites her. Since I decided to gain, there is one thin “hot” sister who is good at sports and always looks immaculate in her sexy tight outfits. She probably likes the fact that we no longer look like twins although my face is still a bit thin and we do have really similar features. I am grateful for all the extra food I get to eat when I see her and hope that she doesn’t get too worried about me as I continue to grow beyond a size anyone would imagine me to reach. 

She once helped me sort out my wardrobe. Big mistake letting her do that. She made me throw away a lot of my aspirational fat clothes that I planned to grow into and I subsequently had to buy new clothes. Right now I am missing the very big leggings she threw out and my thighs are chafing now when I walk in my current leggings due to them splitting. She really laughed a lot when she saw some of my fat clothes. She kept saying I would never get that big and why do I have so much crap in my wardrobe 🙈 I didn’t enjoy that experience and I tend to be a bit of a push over. She is also the bossy one and likes being on a power trip and a high horse but I forgive her for all that because she can also be really loving and generous, especially with her food. 

CE644B14-3511-4B29-B7B0-C57D7671F70E.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dirk_Diglr said:

You definitely have a big sack of fat hanging off your front. Must be a sight to see jiggling around everywhere. Eat up, and keep at it! Amazing figure.

Thanks. I look forward to seeing it much bigger. By next year I would love to see it hanging much lower and it will look amazing when it starts getting closer to my knees when I stand and hopefully gets wider as well. I can’t wait. Hopefully my sister will start to agree with me when I say I have gained but I also hope she continues to keep me stuffed when we see each other.

2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Thanks. I look forward to seeing it much bigger. By next year I would love to see it hanging much lower and it will look amazing when it starts getting closer to my knees when I stand and hopefully gets wider as well. I can’t wait. Hopefully my sister will start to agree with me when I say I have gained but I also hope she continues to keep me stuffed when we see each other.

I do enjoy teasing like that as your sister seems to also be doing. As in clearly whoever I’m with is packing on the pounds but I tell them they’re so small, and feed them more. Love that 😜

Been thinking a lot about this topic and I think she might be a feeder based on how she kept encouraging her boyfriend to eat more at a recent family get together. I was so upset when she told her boyfriend to have the last piece of chicken on the table because I was about to eat it. I think when he is around, feeding him is a bigger priority than feeding me, and I can tell he is not happy about the relationship weight. He told me he wants to start intermittent fasting. I don’t think she would let him get fat cos they both do a lot of sports and she likes his six pack. Her feeding might be partly a nurturing thing with him but in my case she is likely happy to be the thin one. 

Guest memyselfandice
28 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Been thinking a lot about this topic and I think she might be a feeder based on how she kept encouraging her boyfriend to eat more at a recent family get together. I was so upset when she told her boyfriend to have the last piece of chicken on the table because I was about to eat it. I think when he is around, feeding him is a bigger priority than feeding me, and I can tell he is not happy about the relationship weight. He told me he wants to start intermittent fasting. I don’t think she would let him get fat cos they both do a lot of sports and she likes his six pack. Her feeding might be partly a nurturing thing with him but in my case she is likely happy to be the thin one. 

Sorry to bug you again, but do you secretly like that it appears like you sis wants to fatten you and her bf up? It's kinda hot, lol. From a guy's perspective.

5 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

Sorry to bug you again, but do you secretly like that it appears like you sis wants to fatten you and her bf up? It's kinda hot, lol. From a guy's perspective.

Don’t be sorry. I love the interaction and distraction from the boring work I am doing today which fortunately doesn’t need too much of my attention (more monitoring and checking). I do secretly like that my sister is the closest thing I have to a feeder. I know it’s really wrong but she is incredibly hot and beautiful and I have had erotic dreams about her which made me wake up with a lot of confusion and weird feelings. She has this habit of wearing too short skirts and bending over to take food out of the oven, showing anyone around that peachy ass and g string. As someone who is a bit on the bi side of sexuality I have gotten a bit hot and bothered when she does this and I know these things affect my subconscious. I also like it when she talks about how fat she is getting and pokes her tiny amount of belly fat. Both my sisters are ridiculously hot and due to my inappropriate dreams and possibly dirty subconscious I long ago decided I should never share a bed with either of them in case I was to feel them up at night whilst sleeping. Sorry for oversharing and being a bit of a sick pervert🙈. As for her man - she likes to see him eat but I doubt she would ever let him get fat. Looks are really important to her and from what I have heard from upstairs when they were on the couch downstairs, they tend to get really wild and he clearly needs a lot of stamina. I don’t think she will let him get properly fat but they do enjoy good meals together. 

Guest memyselfandice
53 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Don’t be sorry. I love the interaction and distraction from the boring work I am doing today which fortunately doesn’t need too much of my attention (more monitoring and checking). I do secretly like that my sister is the closest thing I have to a feeder. I know it’s really wrong but she is incredibly hot and beautiful and I have had erotic dreams about her which made me wake up with a lot of confusion and weird feelings. She has this habit of wearing too short skirts and bending over to take food out of the oven, showing anyone around that peachy ass and g string. As someone who is a bit on the bi side of sexuality I have gotten a bit hot and bothered when she does this and I know these things affect my subconscious. I also like it when she talks about how fat she is getting and pokes her tiny amount of belly fat. Both my sisters are ridiculously hot and due to my inappropriate dreams and possibly dirty subconscious I long ago decided I should never share a bed with either of them in case I was to feel them up at night whilst sleeping. Sorry for oversharing and being a bit of a sick pervert🙈. As for her man - she likes to see him eat but I doubt she would ever let him get fat. Looks are really important to her and from what I have heard from upstairs when they were on the couch downstairs, they tend to get really wild and he clearly needs a lot of stamina. I don’t think she will let him get properly fat but they do enjoy good meals together. 

So hot, weird feelings of confusion I'm sure, lol, it almost sounds like your sister knows about your feelings and is feeding into them ~ pun intended. If that's true she's quite the naughty thing! Hope you can find a feeder to fill you up to your heart's desire!

Guest memyselfandice
41 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Slightly off topic but I won’t be wearing these leggings again. I didn’t eat that much today but look what’s happening. Clothes are just not made very well nowadays 

648B3472-A7E8-477D-A421-97B740165BC5.jpeg

9FB34A2F-2637-4012-812F-D91F0EBFDDE0.jpeg

A3BAE6ED-1BFF-4001-A1EC-A8A064E3E27D.jpeg

Dang, you have a such a lovely belly, I'd struggle to keep my hands off of it, if we were friends.....

38 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

Dang, you have a such a lovely belly, I'd struggle to keep my hands off of it, if we were friends.....

Yeah, me and my belly are really good friends and I struggle to keep my hands of her a lot of the time, like when I need to be appropriate during meetings with colleagues. Fortunately she gets a lot of attention when I am working in the office alone. She gets more and more demanding of attention and food every day. She also likes being fingered in the belly button as often as possible. Her belly button is getting so wide and deep like a cave 

CCA3DF76-9ADF-4528-A502-57CD4EB52798.jpeg

I think it's safe to say you destroyed those leggings 😅 As you said, clothes aren't made super well these days, BUT, I think your growth definitely sped the demise of the leggings. I mean, when your thighs get so chubby and they rub so much with every step, even denim will give way under such stress.

Also, your belly is so nice. She is developing into a good double belly, with the lower part being the start of the show. The way she hangs is amazing. Looks so soft and wobbly. If you continue to give her what she wants and spoil her, I'm sure she will reward you with continued growth. I guess your sister is helping too 😉

And I know you said your face is still kind thin, but in the pics where we can see your neck... well, it looks like you've got a good double chin starting at least 😅

18 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I think it's safe to say you destroyed those leggings 😅 As you said, clothes aren't made super well these days, BUT, I think your growth definitely sped the demise of the leggings. I mean, when your thighs get so chubby and they rub so much with every step, even denim will give way under such stress.

Also, your belly is so nice. She is developing into a good double belly, with the lower part being the start of the show. The way she hangs is amazing. Looks so soft and wobbly. If you continue to give her what she wants and spoil her, I'm sure she will reward you with continued growth. I guess your sister is helping too 😉

And I know you said your face is still kind thin, but in the pics where we can see your neck... well, it looks like you've got a good double chin starting at least 😅

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback. You are right. My double chin is starting to form and I like it. Can’t wait to see a lot more of me in general. Really happy to be getting all this appreciation and encouragement. It feels great and I know I am going to exceed expectations in terms of my future growth. I feel very excited 

I realised last night that I have another feeder. I worked late and one of my bosses came with a huge fattening oily cheesy bowl of hot corn and lentil soup. It had a ton of cheese in it. I think I am getting too fat to be attractive to her husband, my other boss, and she likes this and wants to fatten me further. I left work feeling food coma stuffed cos I was already full before the soup. Really happy there are too women in my life who want to see me stuffed all the time. These were my last pics I took before I passed out in the evening. I got a call from a client who wanted me to do some edits and some more requests by email and had to say, it ain’t happening tonight, baby is digesting a beachball sized amount of food and no work will happen till it moves down my stuffed tract. 

A6830076-09BA-49BE-B0C7-020F5627D70B.jpeg

BA6D42AE-FF72-474D-9C71-44B2E919D0DF.jpeg