• Curvage Model

Seeing my sister in a few hours from now. I'll be attending the launch of her new book. I hope the outfit I bought still fits. Will find out shortly. 

Also, thanks in advance for checking out my latest clips. My sister hasn't had time to feed me recently but I've been getting a surprising amount of help and I think I'll grow quite a lot over the holiday season ❤️

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I have a very sexy and intriguing update for this feed. I will add it later today when more off you horny guys are online. My new clips are selling so well. I am going to treat my sister when she gets back from her work trip. 

IMG_1420.JPG

who wants to do this to Bellissima? I wonder if my sister will ever want to play with the behemoth belly she helped to grow 🥵🥵🥵🥵

belly button play.gif

• Curvage Model
On 11/30/2022 at 7:36 PM, Ilvg said:

She’d open the door and call out to you to let you know she returned. Upon getting no answer she’ll go to check on you in your room. Hesitating as she hears grunts and groans through the door. Softly knocking on the door she opens it to check on you. Jaw dropping, completely unable to hide the shock and disgust as she finds splayed out in bed surrounds by food wrappers. You don’t even notice her as you grunt and moan trying to shove a burger in your mouth with one hand and reach under your bloated gut with the other. Your hair an absolute mess covered in grease and crumbs. Your face, a bloated food covered mockery of what your sister saw the last time y’all were together. Your massive gut sticking straight up with a stationary  food stuffed orb in the center blanketed but inches of wobbling sweaty lard. So stuffed you’re practically shoving the burger into your cheeks at this point because it’s so hard to swallow but you’re just to greedy to stop. Only coming back to reality as your sister loudly clears her throat. Still in a stuffed stupor you only manage a belch and a grimace as all the pain in your guts that your arousal kept at bay comes rushing back. Barely able to hear your sister lecturing you on becoming such a pig and dirtying up the place over your strained breathing and pounding heart. You make out words like disgusting and disappointed that just get your fat pussy wet all over again. You can’t help staring at the half eaten burger you dropped when your sister came in. You want it so bad but you’re just to stuffed to get it down. Instinctively trying to make room for more you grunt and push out a fart that leaves you panting as you weakly reach for the burger. It’s not until you see your sister’s shadow that you realize you might’ve made a mistake. Flinching as you look into her furious eyes, you feel like every bit of the pathetic hog you’ve gorged yourself into. She says something about not paying attention and punishment but you’re to stuffed and turned on to listen as you try once more to force the burger down. Avoiding eye contact you painfully scarf the last morsel down as you wheeze and belch practically feeling new stretchmarks forming on your impossibly swollen gut. You briefly wonder where your sister went before your eyes shoot open as your funnel enters your panting mouth. It’s only now that you’re fully paying attention to your sister as you realize she brought in the five pints of icecream you left on the counter to melt for dessert. You know you can’t handle anymore especially not five pints but all you can manage is a whimper as the first pint starts pouring.

I keep coming back to read this. You write so well. It is insanely hot. I seriously can't wait to read your review of Wonder Woman got fat. It's going to be a good one. I can feel it. 

ass0.jpg

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0
obese finger typo lol

5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Tengo una actualización muy sexy e intrigante para este feed. Lo agregaré más tarde hoy cuando haya más de ustedes chicos cachondos en línea. Mis nuevos clips se están vendiendo muy bien. Voy a tratar a mi hermana cuando regrese de su viaje de trabajo. 

IMG_1420.JPG

Wonder woman -> whale woman-> and soon stranded whale woman

• Curvage Model

My sister’s book launch was amazing. It was the most food I have ever seen at a book launch. There was pizza, cream cakes, brownies, strawberries, mini pies, snack platters. She kept asking if I had had enough to eat and encouraging me to get more drinks. Her book sold out even though the price is insane and it made me think of all the sales I am getting from my clips on curvage which is also stupidly expensive.

The best part is she bought the dress she was wearing a weak ago and it fit her perfectly then. It’s now too tight and her back fat was forming a roll and hanging over the elastic. She chose the type of dress that hides one’s belly. It was so hot to see her looking thicker and to take pics of her at an event that was just people praising how brilliant she is. I am not surprised I accidentally left the ND filter on my camera and my pics are gonna be grainy cos I was so excited seeing my sister looking so radiant and sexy. F#%k. Dammit so f%#king inappropriate 🥵🥵🥵🥵

No one said a word about my gain but I saw the expressions and I was wet. When I went to pee I could smell the pussy cum. The smell turned me on more, as well as how bloated I was from eating about two pizzas in front of a room full of posh people in suites and formal wear. One of my sisters skinny friends was sitting next to me and she kept stroking my fat in a way that I thought at the time was affectionate but now that I look back she may have been getting turned on seeing this gluttonous hog gorging herself in public. It was a generally hot and steamy evening and I can’t believe how much I ate. I am struggling to breathe but also wished I had taken a lunch box with cream cakes home with me. Better make a mass gainer shake to deal with Bellissima’s insatiable hunger. 

D7705529-347E-42DA-A739-BE541521CDBB.jpeg

49E87E12-3A5A-47EC-8577-2DA8E3CF136D.jpeg

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

El lanzamiento del libro de mi hermana fue increíble. Fue la mayor cantidad de comida que he visto en el lanzamiento de un libro. Había pizza, pasteles de crema, bizcochos de chocolate, fresas, mini pasteles, platos de bocadillos. No dejaba de preguntarme si había comido lo suficiente y me animaba a tomar más bebidas. Su libro se agotó a pesar de que el precio es una locura y me hizo pensar en todas las ventas que obtengo de mis clips en curvage, que también son estúpidamente caros.

La mejor parte es que compró el vestido que llevaba puesto hace un tiempo y le quedó perfecto en ese momento. Ahora está demasiado apretado y la grasa de su espalda estaba formando un rollo y colgando sobre el elástico. Ella eligió el tipo de vestido que oculta el vientre. Hacía mucho calor verla luciendo más gruesa y tomar fotos de ella en un evento en el que solo la gente elogiaba lo brillante que es. No me sorprende que accidentalmente deje el filtro ND en mi cámara y mis fotos van a ser granuladas porque estaba tan emocionada de ver a mi hermana luciendo tan radiante y sexy. F#%k. Maldita sea, tan f%#king inapropiado 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

Nadie dijo una palabra sobre mi ganancia, pero vi las expresiones y estaba mojado. Cuando fui a orinar pude oler el semen del coño. El olor me excitó más, así como lo hinchado que estaba por comer unas dos pizzas frente a una habitación llena de gente elegante en suites y ropa formal. Una de las amigas flacas de mi hermana estaba sentada a mi lado y seguía acariciando mi grasa de una manera que en ese momento pensé que era afectuosa, pero ahora que miro hacia atrás, es posible que se haya excitado al ver a este cerdo glotón atiborrarse en público. Era una noche generalmente calurosa y húmeda y no puedo creer lo mucho que comí. Me cuesta respirar, pero también deseé haberme llevado a casa una lonchera con pasteles de crema. Mejor haz un batido de aumento de peso para lidiar con el hambre insaciable de Bellissima. 

D7705529-347E-42DA-A739-BE541521CDBB.jpeg

49E87E12-3A5A-47EC-8577-2DA8E3CF136D.jpeg

Woow that's a fucking horny story. I'm surprised you didn't make a scene in the bathroom with how horny you were.

• Curvage Model

Warning: reading through this thread my lead to extreme horniness and vigorous ejaculation 😂😂😂  Hahaha

i need to tell you about my aspirational xxxxl shorts that my sister made fun off but am too hi right now. Hope you are all enjoying Friday. Guess what I am doing rn. 

AEC72252-AB3C-4208-89B8-CB02B4D15382.png

8A6AFF86-7597-4050-8C3A-80C4F0BD61EB.jpeg

3992EDC8-C59B-489A-B72E-4DD1E0C9A670.png

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Warning: reading through this thread my lead to extreme horniness and vigorous ejaculation 😂😂😂  Hahaha

i need to tell you about my aspirational xxxxl shorts that my sister made fun off but am too hi right now. Hope you are all enjoying Friday. Guess what I am doing rn. 

FYI ice cream chugging pic is old. I think I look bigger now 

Guest maschio21
FYI ice cream chugging pic is old. I think I look bigger now 
Have you ever measured it? What is its circumference?[emoji182][emoji182]

8 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Advertencia: leer este hilo me lleva a una calentura extrema y una eyaculación vigorosa 😂 😂 😂  Jajaja

Necesito contarte sobre mis pantalones cortos aspiracionales xxxxl con los que mi hermana se burló, pero estoy demasiado hola en este momento. Espero que todos estén disfrutando el viernes. Adivina lo que estoy haciendo rn. 

Stuffing and hot things I hope xd