• Curvage Model

I am eating way more than usual. This is partly due to the excitement about my sister seeing me looking bigger when I see her this week and partly because of the time of the month so just going all out. Feels great to relax and eat a ton of food. Bellissima is in heaven 

11EAC0F9-3D86-497F-8C39-54CE3824B889.png

• Curvage Model

My sister’s bathtub is getting smaller now. Will only be able to shower here soon. I tried to wash my feet before bathing whilst sitting on the edge of the bath. It was too hard to reach with Bellissima in the way so much while sitting, obstructing my reach more than ever before. I managed whilst standing up in the bath, leaning against the wall and lifting one foot at a time and resting it on my knee so I could rub soap on it. So interesting discovering new limitations due to all the fat I am piling onto my chubby body 🥵

45EFC471-6968-44A5-92F1-76D38BA9D77A.jpeg

5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sister’s bathtub is getting smaller now. Will only be able to shower here soon. I tried to wash my feet before bathing whilst sitting on the edge of the bath. It was too hard to reach with Bellissima in the way so much while sitting, obstructing my reach more than ever before. I managed whilst standing up in the bath, leaning against the wall and lifting one foot at a time and resting it on my knee so I could rub soap on it. So interesting discovering new limitations due to all the fat I am piling onto my chubby body 🥵

45EFC471-6968-44A5-92F1-76D38BA9D77A.jpeg

Soon you will need a selfie stick to get bellisima in the shot…. And hopefully you have arms long enough to reach round or you will have to get orgasms delivered along with the food if you can’t help yourself 😊😇

7 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am eating way more than usual. This is partly due to the excitement about my sister seeing me looking bigger when I see her this week and partly because of the time of the month so just going all out. Feels great to relax and eat a ton of food. Bellissima is in heaven 

11EAC0F9-3D86-497F-8C39-54CE3824B889.png

I want you to indulge yourself to the fullest. Go on, have another sweet when you think you're at capacity. You need it. Don't even choose between two things, take both. You deserve it. Plus, won't it be satisfying to make your sister's jaw drop when she sees you again? Now come on, let's make that belly bulge. 

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am fetching my sister from the airport. Should I wear these shorts?

AEB1785B-325B-4BAA-B478-9EC03A667528.jpeg

381C20FA-02BF-4DD9-B17C-55745155E449.jpeg

Definitely! They’re perfect for hiding the evidence of your gluttony! I mean you don’t have to worry about getting crumbs and grease stains on them with your huge gut completely covering them! Genius! Your sister won’t suspect a thing!

• Curvage Model

Guys, I was wrong. Or she has been eating a ton since she last took photos in Washington DC. She was obviously sucking in. She is significantly bigger and wider than when I last saw her. The best part is she is clearly oblivious to her gain and I saw her polish of a 100g slab of Lindt in record time once we got back to her place. She was wearing a figure hugging wrap around dress that was a hand me down from our youngest sister who grew out of it. Our little sister is the original chubby sister before I took over this role. I’ve been inappropriately admiring her curvy pear-shaped body for so long now. My sister didn’t mention my gain and didn’t act as if there is anything different about me, which is fine but I think she is in some type of deep denial about what’s happening to both of us.

Today I am more relaxed than I have been in a long time even though I need to stay up working all night playing catch up. One of my clients paid me and I could pay my employees the balance I owe them and just feel calm about money after being stressed out for months. My sister bought a ton of delicious Thai food and insisted on dishing three helpings for me and Bellissima. After we ate, she ran me a bath (I had warned her that I was quite sweaty due to being a bit out of shape and running around at work today). Now I am soaking in the hot water and listening to her chatting to colleagues in the US on a zoom call. So happy she is back and I am not so alone any more. Everything just got so much better and I think I will have time and energy to make more clips soon. I am working this weekend but I think I will be off next weekend and I have a strong urge to share some videos even if they are slightly rough compared the broadcast quality films I have to put out at work. It’s not as if I have a crew and a camera guy or anything but I think most of you will enjoy the new footage. Thanks for being so patient as dip my toes into the modelling experience. Also, the bath is definitely smaller than it was on Sunday. I wonder why. 

9104FA08-4487-48AC-8D82-40B4ECFD35C0.jpeg

45639C03-2C3F-43ED-B857-0AB3FB2F9ABF.jpeg

2 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Guys, I was wrong. Or she has been eating a ton since she last took photos in Washington DC. She was obviously sucking in. She is significantly bigger and wider than when I last saw her. The best part is she is clearly oblivious to her gain and I saw her polish of a 100g slab of Lindt in record time once we got back to her place. She was wearing a figure hugging wrap around dress that was a hand me down from our youngest sister who grew out of it. Our little sister is the original chubby sister before I took over this role. I’ve been inappropriately admiring her curvy pear-shaped body for so long now. My sister didn’t mention my gain and didn’t act as if there is anything different about me, which is fine but I think she is in some type of deep denial about what’s happening to both of us.

Today I am more relaxed than I have been in a long time even though I need to stay up working all night playing catch up. One of my clients paid me and I could pay my employees the balance I owe them and just feel calm about money after being stressed out for months. My sister bought a ton of delicious Thai food and insisted on dishing three helpings for me and Bellissima. After we ate, she ran me a bath (I had warned her that I was quite sweaty due to being a bit out of shape and running around at work today). Now I am soaking in the hot water and listening to her chatting to colleagues in the US on a zoom call. So happy she is back and I am not so alone any more. Everything just got so much better and I think I will have time and energy to make more clips soon. I am working this weekend but I think I will be off next weekend and I have a strong urge to share some videos even if they are slightly rough compared the broadcast quality films I have to put out at work. It’s not as if I have a crew and a camera guy or anything but I think most of you will enjoy the new footage. Thanks for being so patient as dip my toes into the modelling experience. Also, the bath is definitely smaller than it was on Sunday. I wonder why. 

9104FA08-4487-48AC-8D82-40B4ECFD35C0.jpeg

45639C03-2C3F-43ED-B857-0AB3FB2F9ABF.jpeg

I’m so glad things are better!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Firstuser said:

I’m so glad things are better!

Me too. Was really about to deal with extreme burn out and so much at stake. Feels so good to be on solid ground even if I am chasing paper in the middle of the night/early morning trying to get an edit done to show progress on one of the documentaries 

• Curvage Model

My sister wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples looked so big like she could be pregnant. I need to see if she wants me to fix her a drink next time I visit. She could be preggo and keeping it a secret until the first few months have passed. Either way that nipple outline was damn hot. She started talking about how she doesn’t like wearing bras any more at home and women shouldn’t need to wear bras at all because it’s not healthy, other than for sports. I hardly wear them and didn’t put one on after bathing. It was such a hot conversation for me and I got so turned on when she said, why should anyone have a problem with seeing the outline of a nipple? Hearing her words while her big swollen nipples are pushing through the thin fabric and staring right at me. 🥵🥵💦🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0

10 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My sister wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples looked so big like she could be pregnant. I need to see if she wants me to fix her a drink next time I visit. She could be preggo and keeping it a secret until the first few months have passed. Either way that nipple outline was damn hot. She started talking about how she doesn’t like wearing bras any more at home and women shouldn’t need to wear bras at all because it’s not healthy, other than for sports. I hardly wear them and didn’t put one on after bathing. It was such a hot conversation for me and I got so turned on when she said, why should anyone have a problem with seeing the outline of a nipple? Hearing her words while her big swollen nipples are pushing through the thin fabric and staring right at me. 🥵🥵💦🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

And I bet her boobs will get bigger if she keeps getting fatter! 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Those angles make you look proper huge and stuffed! 🥵👀

That might have been the most stuffed I have ever been cos I looked massive from all angles and I could feel the weight of all that food as I walked. It was a good feeling 

• Curvage Model

Wish I didn’t have to go to work today and tomorrow and I can’t stuff myself until tonight. Taking Monday off to do a shoot for another client and it’s going to be a lot of physical work so I am not looking forward to this 🙈 on the plus side my main client will be travelling a lot over the next few weeks and I will likely be allowed to work from home more often which is always good for gaining. Let’s hope I can keep piling it on. I was too busy to eat during the day yesterday and poor Bellissima is irritated with me. She looks kinda flat this morning 

BA16677B-24B7-490D-BEC3-E9B4AB630D1C.jpeg