What Does it Feel Like to Have a Belly?

Guest Hell Kaiser

Guest Hell Kaiser

Coming from someone who has always had a flat stomach, wondering what does it feel like to have a stomach that has expanded past its original boundaries (male or female)? Does it feel almost like a whole new body part when it gets significantly bigger? I'm not really aware of my own stomach because it doesn't stick or, or really get in the way of things, but I imagine that once it gets bigger, it must force you to become more aware of it simply due to its size. What does it feel like to have it bouncing around or protruding forward all the time? All responses appreciated!

• Curvage Model

Having a big belly my whole life I am definitely aware of it often. It rolls over my waistband or my shirt gets stuck on it and I'm constantly adjusting for that. Getting dressed you have to tuck it in or struggle to fit things round it. Sitting or bending I may have to adjust how it fits in my lap or between my legs. But most noticeable on a daily basis is adjusting my breasts around it as they often feel stuck on either side of it as it protrudes between them.

But when I am stuffed or have been on a binge and my gut is hard and bloated and unusually large, then I notice it in a different way...sort of like it's not even mine but some huge ball I'm carrying in front of me. It's cumbersome, throws off my balance sort of, and I definitely bump into things with it if I'm not careful. 

Edited by GluttonyGal

For one, it's fun! I love squishing, squeezing and jiggling my belly. And two, it's actually a source of comfort for me. It's kind of hard to describe, but I just feel a sense of security from my belly (and just being fatter period) and just touching it can help calm me down.

Mine still isn't huge but one of the first things you start to notice as it grows, is how much more difficult activities that require bending are. Like I said, I'm not even that big but tying my shoes is more of an ordeal than it once was. Any bending. yoga, etc., you have to make sure to widen your stance more to make room for your belly.

But also, bc it tends to grow gradually, there are some things it can take awhile to notice. Mine's only recently begun to rest on my lap.

• 2 weeks later...

Having had a relatively flat stomach up until 2020, the biggest thing that gets to be is adjusting to it getting in the way when I'm in the kitchen and having to stand further back to avoid my belly resting on the bench. Deciding whether to tuck it in or let it hang over my pants, depending on the outfit, is also a thing now.

I had been getting upset at my wife for never untying her shoelaces and just jamming her feet into her shoes. She started doing this when she was pregnant with our first child. 
I asked her the other day why she still does it even though she knows it annoys me and she said it’s because she’s too fat to bend down and tie or untie her laces easily. 
MIND BLOWN

She is so ridiculously sexy and getting hotter with every pound!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Luissuarez
On 7/21/2022 at 10:27 AM, Little Miss Cake said:

For one, it's fun! I love squishing, squeezing and jiggling my belly. And two, it's actually a source of comfort for me. It's kind of hard to describe, but I just feel a sense of security from my belly (and just being fatter period) and just touching it can help calm me down.

Mine still isn't huge but one of the first things you start to notice as it grows, is how much more difficult activities that require bending are. Like I said, I'm not even that big but tying my shoes is more of an ordeal than it once was. Any bending. yoga, etc., you have to make sure to widen your stance more to make room for your belly.

But also, bc it tends to grow gradually, there are some things it can take awhile to notice. Mine's only recently begun to rest on my lap.

Hi Cake! I’m a huge fan of your posts, I didn’t know that you were growing too tho! When did you start to gain? I’ve always been skinny but I think a new found belly is very attractive and you really seem to have embraced it. How much does it rest on your lap?

I am prone to sucking my gut in, but when I don’t it’s like this extra weight sticking out from me.  It really changes how I feel when I’m sitting in certain poses or especially standing.   Almost like a weight pulling on my midsection. I’ve put back a few pounds lately and I’ve started to switch from pulling my pants over my belly to pushing my pants down so my belly hangs over my waistband.   Mine is big enough now to make me feel it moving a little bit outside the rhythm of my lighter body.

mentally it’s a source of both pride and shame.  Pride because I look at how nicely I’ve grown my gut, filled with lots of different foods and drinks and I can look at it and say “I did that!”   But I’m also ashamed because I feel like a sloppy piggy, which is probably why I like to be teased about letting myself go.  

today I’m wearing a pair of joggers that have gotten a little tight and I stuck the waistband under my belly and tied the drawstring really tight.  That makes it stick out a little bit more and I got my wife to feel my soft underbelly that was pooching out.  Felt great!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hell Kaiser
On 9/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, Luna Hellborn said:

Personally, I don't pay much attention to it. But I've always been chubby, so it's normal for me. Maybe the most unpleasant feeling is when I overdo the food and it gets bloated and I feel it pulling and my heart starts beating wildly. 🙃

Yikes, living on the edge 

oh man, i could go on and on with this question! couple things

1) it happens FAST

2) all the sudden you get on scale or look in mirror for extended amount of time and realize your gut weighs as much as some grown adults do (their whole bodies!!)

3) i would say once i hit 275, i really started to "feel" my belly & become super aware ALL THE TIME of it! once i started wearing spanx and noticing they didn't make ANY difference whatsoever to suck the gut in....or clothes just didnt fit anymore, that's when it became reality

4) the feeling is amazing, frustrating, embarrassing, kinky, sexy, glorious - allll the feelings, but at different times 😉 for the most part, aside from the sheer weight of carrying this monster around all day / trying to walk and keep up with friends/co-workers.....its such a turn on!!!image.thumb.png.15c64c117579b1378b6244e3ca0fcd58.png

belly.jpg

dress.jpg

On 7/31/2022 at 10:07 PM, Nankdatank said:

I had been getting upset at my wife for never untying her shoelaces and just jamming her feet into her shoes. She started doing this when she was pregnant with our first child. 
I asked her the other day why she still does it even though she knows it annoys me and she said it’s because she’s too fat to bend down and tie or untie her laces easily. 
MIND BLOWN

its the little things, right 😉 my biggest thing lately has been trying to walk and keep up with friends/co workers etc and not show that i get out of breath and need to take a break literally 2 mins in hahahah!!! although im carrying around a gorgeous but ENORMOUS gut😉  **this pic was about 75 lbs ago too....

image.png

59 minutes ago, happenedsofat said:

its the little things, right 😉 my biggest thing lately has been trying to walk and keep up with friends/co workers etc and not show that i get out of breath and need to take a break literally 2 mins in hahahah!!! although im carrying around a gorgeous but ENORMOUS gut😉  **this pic was about 75 lbs ago too....

image.png

It must be amazing the have such a nice hanging gut.
Love how you talk about your daily strugles, but also the pleasure it gives.

On 8/1/2022 at 4:07 AM, Nankdatank said:

MIND BLOWN

Your post started me thinking.
When we go out my wife is quite fast putting on her shoes.
Even though she gained about 50 pounds and develloped a nice big belly.
So today I had al look at her shoes, and to my surprise they were tied.
When I looked closer it also appears her shoes have widened by stepping in.
Such a sexy discovery. 

photo_2022-09-23_13-34-13.jpg

1 hour ago, Bellyhanglover said:

Such a sexy discovery. 

My wife's the same! Even asks me to I tie or untie for her now 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:31 AM, [email protected] said:

My wife's the same! Even asks me to I tie or untie for her now 

On 9/23/2022 at 7:49 AM, Bellyhanglover said:

Such a sexy discovery. 

you should see my amazon order history...i order the same pair of flats (2 at a time) at least monthly....because of this exact reason!! eventually they widen so much they start slipping off!! by like the 3rd time wearing them there is a noticeable widening that occurs!!

• 4 weeks later...