~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

• 1 month later...

Felt like this thread was overdue for an update, so here you go!

Being 21 has been fantastic :)

You can bet all the sugary mixed drinks are helping to pile on the pounds ;)

Wow, Miley, you are getting HUGE!  You look fantastic, I can't wait to see what the next year brings, you have gained so much this past year!  :thumbsup:

Felt like this thread was overdue for an update, so here you go!

Being 21 has been fantastic :)

You can bet all the sugary mixed drinks are helping to pile on the pounds ;)

Thank you so much for sharing a new update. Based off these pics you posted, I think your WG goes without saying; you're huge and obviously still growing. You look phenomenal, and I hope you post here more often in the future; comments and/or pics, it's just good to see you posting on curvage again.  :)  :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone :)

Your belly is incredible. How close is it to hitting the bed when you are on all fours?

Does spilling across the bed count as close? ;)

Looks like all those drinks are going to your sexy waist! Keep it up!

That's the plan! :P

Woah holy mother of all thats holy that gave me an instantaneous boner! I will be honest and say when you first came onto the scene you didn't catch my attention much but your dedication, beauty, gain and that awesome smile has made me a front row seat fan!

I guess the bely is an attention grabber now then :P Glad you enjoyed it!

So weird to think she is only a year older than me. WHY CAN I NOT FIND WOMEN LIKE THISuughhhhh

We are out there! Don't worry :)

Thank you so much for sharing a new update. Based off these pics you posted, I think your WG goes without saying; you're huge and obviously still growing. You look phenomenal, and I hope you post here more often in the future; comments and/or pics, it's just good to see you posting on Curvage again.  :)  :thumbsup:

I'll try and drop a photo here from time to time! A good comparison is overdue too, as I'm sure you can tell haha

Looks like it was a great party, Miley! :-)

That belly is one of the best ever! :-)

All the best and hugs,

Chris

Thanks! That wasn't the party, but both occasions were a blast :)

Belly is looking super cute. How do you think the holidays are going to treat you? I hope you stay full the whole time.

I think it's safe to say I'll be entering 2015 just a bit heavier :P

Awesome GUT..

Haha, well thank you