~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

That was a awesome gaining moment!  Your body is just growing so beautifully:)  Think there will be a few more gaining moments in the future!

I can tell you a few big milestones are coming shortly :)

Miley you could be the symbol of motivation for the younger girls who are interested in becoming a BBW but are worried about possible negative opinions.  I'm so glad you set such a good example for us all.  :)

Haha, well gaining is a very personal decision, but I'd be proud to have inspired someone :P

You go girl!! You just have turned into one of the most attractive BBW's I know :)

And you seem to have a nice personality as well :)

Keep on rocking  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm glad you think so :) I like where the weight is going!

It's just crazy types of sexy.

Hopefully that's the good kind of crazy ;)

As good as this weight has made me look out of clothes, there's something to be said for being in clothes too! :)

I agree...there is something very sexy about seeing you the way most of us would if we were lucky enough to see you out and about in the real world.  :)  You look great!

You look so classy in that dress!

The expression on your face is great too. I imagine an admirer offering you flowers or chocolates with a nice compliment on top of it.

My face would light up even more than that if chocolates had been involved! Fast food had caught me eye though ;)

I would have to agree. You leave me dreaming of seeing so much more! To let the brain wonder to what might be! Hmm...  :)

Haha, luckily at my size there is so much more to see :P

I agree...there is something very sexy about seeing you the way most of us would if we were lucky enough to see you out and about in the real world.  :)  You look great!

I'd hope if you guys saw me in real life you would come over and say hi! :P

Once again you look stunning,young lady! :)

Thank you, once again! :)

Hard to argue with such strong evidence.  :thumbsup:  ;)

There isn't much "strong" about me, though :P

• 3 weeks later...