~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

I find it amazing how you have got even more gorgeous as the weight is added … I love how big your belly is getting and is able to rest on your bed … lets all hope this keeps getting bigger and better each time you update …  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quite an expansion Miley...you looked wonderful then, but I like where you've gone even better ;)

thanks for posting again

Cheers

Holo

Thank you! I had a good guess you might prefer the after :P

You are such a naturally beautiful woman. That smile is only going to get bigger as you grow.  :)

I'm sure it will too, this comparison is proof!

I find it amazing how you have got even more gorgeous as the weight is added I love how big your belly is getting and is able to rest on your bed lets all hope this keeps getting bigger and better each time you update   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You sure did. I knew by your posts and photos, early on that you were committed which is why I knew joking your site was the right choice.  :thumbsup:

Well I'm glad you've enjoyed the journey so far! :)

What an expansion you made... oh my... Miley Cyrus might come in like wreckingball... but you ARE a wreckingball... when it comes to buffets! :-)

It´s really impressive as most BC ladies gain a bit but I guess you have done the biggest gain of any BC lady within the first 12 months of activity for sure! :-)

Hope you keep to deliver us with some exckusive snapshots here and there!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

What an expansion you made... oh my... Miley Cyrus might come in like wreckingball... but you ARE a wreckingball... when it comes to buffets! :-)

It´s really impressive as most BC ladies gain a bit but I guess you have done the biggest gain of any BC lady within the first 12 months of activity for sure! :-)

Hope you keep to deliver us with some exckusive snapshots here and there!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Haha, I can certainly make a dent  at most buffets :)

I'll drop some shots here from time to time!

Hey everyone!

I'd posted these pictures on my tumblr, but they were too great not to share with you all!

Not to sound too cocky, but I thought I looked extra curvy in them :P

Extra curvy doesn't even begin to describe you :)  you look fantastic!!    :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Extra curvy doesn't even begin to describe you :)  you look fantastic!!    :thumbsup:

Maybe I've surpassed "extra" :)

You could inspire some women to gain weight solely with these two pictures. Hapiness and body pride show well on them.

I'm glad it shines through! :P

the best part is i think we are barely halway the journey =)

Not sure if my weight will be doubling soon though haha

You have the right too be cocky as you have put a lot of work and food into the game to make your curves become reality, Miley!

All the best and hugs,

Chris

Thank you, I suppose my hard (maybe soft :P) work is starting to pay off.

Here's a little snippet of one of my proudest gaining moments for you guys :)

TightShirt.gif

post-16263-14513487898853_thumb.gif

Thank you, I suppose my hard (maybe soft :P) work is starting to pay off.

Here's a little snippet of one of my proudest gaining moments for you guys :)

TightShirt.gif

Wow, I can tell you really have worked hard at this for the past year, and you really do look fantastic!!