~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

• 1 month later...

I had to go back and re-read this thread after seeing the most recent update. Absolutely gorgeous, not to mention the enthusiasm of making progress for yourself is really hot. I am astounded with each update, I hope you continue to enjoy the ride, it's doing wonders!

I had to go back and re-read this thread after seeing the most recent update. Absolutely gorgeous, not to mention the enthusiasm of making progress for yourself is really hot. I am astounded with each update, I hope you continue to enjoy the ride, it's doing wonders!

Very Well said

Thank you :) It really has been an exciting journey. My recent weigh in left me speechless! I'm really enjoying how my body has been changing and shaping up. The support and encouragement has made it all the more fun. I love having the opportunity to share it with so many people :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

So, it's been far too long since I've posted here, and decided it was time to check in :)

What better way than with a comparison of now against when I first arrived!

I've posted it side by side below, and I'm sure you'll notice the change like I did.

It's been one year, but many more pounds! It was too good for me not to brag about :P

Hope you like it as much as I did!

post-16263-14513483685807_thumb.png

Guest Professor Aronnax

So much to love about those photos.  What a beautiful gain!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey everyone!

So, it's been far too long since I've posted here, and decided it was time to check in :)

I've posted it side by side below, and I'm sure you'll notice the change like I did.

It's been one year, but many more pounds! It was too good for me not to brag about :P

Wow, what an amazing, fantastic gain!!  You are stunning, can't wait to see where you eventually end up!!

Wow, what an amazing, fantastic gain!!  You are stunning, can't wait to see where you eventually end up!!

I'm excited too :P It's going to be interesting to see what the 2 year...3 year...compares look like :)

Wow! Now you have grown into one big, hot mama! And best of all you're still growing!  :thumbsup:

Haha, I've definitely become quite a size :P

So much to love about those photos.  What a beautiful gain!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank You!

When you look that good then you have every right to brag. ;)

I just don't want to get too cocky ;)

Hey everyone!

Oof!  Well, somebody has been treating themselves quite well! lol

Hey everyone!

The most striking thing between the two images, besides the obvious hugeness in the second one, is how much happier and comfortable you look now that you are quite a size.

Best birthday present ever!

I'll say that it was intentional timing of course :P

hi miley!! you look awesome!  :D

Thanks Margot :)

The most striking thing between the two images, besides the obvious hugeness in the second one, is how much happier and comfortable you look now that you are quite a size.

I guess you could say I'm growing into myself! No reason not to be happier :)

It's a quick and very sexy gain. The best part is that you are still young and gaining. I predict you being a legend if you still gain at this rate.

I guess only time will tell :P

Oyes! You look so beautiful. The gain fits you well  :)

Thanks, I think so too!