~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

So on Saturday night, I decided to do a little something special. Bought some new lingerie, got my hair done and did my make up all nice and pretty! I couldnt resist sharing some playful/sexy/photos!

Ravishing!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Hey guys!

I'm going to try and get some comparison photos in soon, but I figured it was long overdue to show how much I've grown since starting my journey on here almost a year ago. Here are some candids I've taken in the last few weeks :) I'm happy to report my gain is going just as I'd hoped, and I'm filling out in all the right places! Hope you guys agree ;)

post-16263-14513437885422_thumb.jpg

post-16263-14513437885711_thumb.jpg

post-16263-14513437889833_thumb.png

Hey guys!

I'm going to try and get some comparison photos in soon, but I figured it was long overdue to show how much I've grown since starting my journey on here almost a year ago. Here are some candids I've taken in the last few weeks :) I'm happy to report my gain is going just as I'd hoped, and I'm filling out in all the right places! Hope you guys agree ;)

Wow, you look incredible!  Your gain has been amazing, and I'm sure you will only continue to get more and more awesome as the pounds pile on!  :thumbsup:

The last picture, wow! And not only because you are topless.

The expression on your face is so sensual. I imagine you having naughty thoughts after someone complimented your bigger stretchmarked belly.

I know, my old stretchmarks from my first big gain are starting to pop back out! :P It's a good sign.

Wow, you look incredible!  Your gain has been amazing, and I'm sure you will only continue to get more and more awesome as the pounds pile on!  :thumbsup:

I know! I've been so happy with the results so far, who knows, maybe one day I'll get an actual ass :P

You look incredible. The Curves are coming along nicely!  :thumbsup:

Thank you!! Very proud of it :)