~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

Alright, so after finishing all my sets for the arrival of my very own big cuties site, I decided to look back to see if any of these photos were worth showing. It's going to be hard for me to compete with these particular photos...but practice makes perfect :P

Even by BigCuties (and Curvage) standards, you're an outstanding beauty. :)  :thumbsup:

[img width=432 height=648]http://www.curvage.org/forum/imageserver.php?id=261373;image

Alright, so after finishing all my sets for the arrival of my very own big cuties site, I decided to look back to see if any of these photos were worth showing. It's going to be hard for me to compete with these particular photos...but practice makes perfect :P

You have made the point. Perfect primarily means fully done (as in accomplished). Your belly looks so round and your smile so bright. The state of lucid dreaming, we understand why you named your blog like that, and it's seems to be pretty contagious...

Is the position to marry you still open? I volunteer :o

How is it I never meet a girl like you in real life?

Anyway, I usually don't post her bc my fetish is still splitting my brain ... but I really really do love you pictures.

Best wishes for whatever you'll do in your future life.

Amazing! Is there any chance that we get a side view picture of your belly, Miley?  :P

I actually got a hold of a really good pic that shows just far my belly pokes out! I'll be sure to post it later.

I feel like your booty is grossly underrepresented.  Let's see a post of your perfectly plump posterior!  ;D

I usually don't like my bum because I don't feel like its as big and soft as the other parts of me! Probably from working in retail so much, but I will post a couple good pics of that..along with the side belly!:)

This thread to keeps on getting better and better. :thumbsup: :)

I didn't notice that it exploded the last few days! I feel bad the updates have been few and far between but with the better lighting I've been able to get a hold of..I think it's been so much easier to get good snaps of all of the good parts! :P