~Miley's Gain!~ Updated pic: 7.13

Fantastic! Has anyone around you commented or noticed any changes yet?

Nope, not yet! i haven't kicked my gaining into full gear yet though. My friends are pretty used to my insatiable appetite...I did have one friend confront me about the possibilty of losing weight, and I quickly brushed it off laughing about how the only time I'd ever consider going to the gym if i was drunk and really needed some benches to sit down on :P I've personally noticed some changes, my back fat is usually where I gain first and they are now perfect to grab on to..and I went from being a D to a DD really quickly over the past few weeks! Which I'm super pumped about, popping out of bras is always fun.

please please please continue posting pictures. you are one of the hottest girls who has ever posted here...

This is my favorite image so far: http://www.curvage.org/forum/imageserver.php?id=194528;image

I wish I could see all of your belly in that pic :-)

If you could post more like that, it would be amazing...

I really appreciate the compliment! I plan on posting more pictures, I've been a little bit lazy the past couple of days and spending most of the day in bed napping or snacking, but I'll be sure to take more pictures today and hopefully have them posted by later this afternoon! I will definitely keep that in mind when we are taking pictures, that's one of my favorites too :)

I really appreciate the compliment! I plan on posting more pictures, I've been a little bit lazy the past couple of days and spending most of the day in bed napping or snacking, but I'll be sure to take more pictures today and hopefully have them posted by later this afternoon! I will definitely keep that in mind when we are taking pictures, that's one of my favorites too :)

And napping and snacking is a bad thing how? :)

Young Emily's curves are well developed;

Already in fat she is enveloped.

But this topic serves to showcase her gain;

She plans to grow, not a girl to abstain.

She looked good before, she looks great now,

But drop-dead gorgeous later. Just think. Wow!

Young Emily's curves are well developed;

Already in fat she is enveloped.

But this topic serves to showcase her gain;

She plans to grow, not a girl to abstain.

She looked good before, she looks great now,

But drop-dead gorgeous later. Just think. Wow!

Couldn't have said it better myself ;)