Anyone else has a small breast "fetish"?

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I didn't until I had sex with my sexy girlfriend for the first time. She took off her padded bra and my jaw dropped when I saw the mosquito bites she had underneath. She looked at me with apologetic hang dog eyes.

Since then it has been the source of excitement. She was a middle school supply teacher for a while and she told me she felt intimidated by some of the girls' chests. That was strangely hot to hear. It's also hot when she wears bralets (that is training bras). I find it hot in a humiliation fetish kind of way that she doesn't need a bra, and she has embraced it. It's also great when she goes topless at the beach. She's embarrassed and turned on at the same time. Now, with the heat wave we're having, she even goes around the house topless sometimes, which she probably wouldn't do if she had big breasts swinging around. I love the fact that girls who would die to have their beauty have the breasts she would die to have.

I was considering bumping the ideal body type thread but didn't want to get accused of necroposting but this is good enough.

Anyway, yeah. This is kind of what I'm into. Particularly a girl who used to be around who went by Secretfantasy (as well as FieldsofGain and Naughtyinnj). For most of her time online, she had A cups but a large potbelly and big hips.

10 hours ago, My User Name said:

I was considering bumping the ideal body type thread but didn't want to get accused of necroposting but this is good enough.

Anyway, yeah. This is kind of what I'm into. Particularly a girl who used to be around who went by Secretfantasy (as well as FieldsofGain and Naughtyinnj). For most of her time online, she had A cups but a large potbelly and big hips.

Nice. My gf is an AA. Full member of the itty bitty titty commitee. I love to see her put on her bralet in the morning. 

I love it. I think it’s really sexy when a girl gains everywhere but her breasts. Someone once mentioned to me that it’s almost as if the girl gained “wrong”. And I think maybe that’s a bit of why it is exciting; so unusual to have small titties but a big ol’ belly 😍

On 7/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, teekay said:

I love it. I think it’s really sexy when a girl gains everywhere but her breasts. Someone once mentioned to me that it’s almost as if the girl gained “wrong”. And I think maybe that’s a bit of why it is exciting; so unusual to have small titties but a big ol’ belly 😍

Yeah, I think it's that little bit of wrongness that makes it exciting. Gaining everywhere except the one place where you're supposed to gain. Delightful. I think that's also why belly gains are particularly sexy too.

My girl has a double chin, arm cellulite and double AA's, and she's not even fat yet, just sloppy. *chef kiss*

3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i understand the appeal...however i mut admit i prefer a big pair of boobs 

Most people do.

My girlfriend has pretty big boobs and I find that hot, but somehow I think girls with fat bellies and comparatively small boobs are super hot as well - so I can empathize. 

Maggie Johanson here is maybe the best example. She somehow only gained a fat belly and her boobs stayed (relatively) small. Very hot imo: 

https://www.tiktok.com/@maggiejohh/video/7076610781256633606?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

On 7/24/2022 at 8:10 PM, Batman76 said:

I like all boobs. But , and this is purely fictional here, a girl going from thin with huge boobs to fat with small boobs drives me crazy, especially if it's a karma thing.

In my case it's not a karma thing, but you actually made me remember something my gf said when we were getting to know each other. "They say men find me intimidating". Now she's not the typical Instagram narcissist (actually she's not even on social media and she's the furthest thing from that), she was just being candid and I totally believe her friends really told her that, indeed I've seen men being intimidated by her, but this shows she matter-of-factly knew she was conventionally hot, which makes the fact that her belly keeps growing while her AA's pretty much stay the same particularly hot (maybe she should have said "I intimidate men....until I take off my bra 😁"). Actually when she says something like "I'm getting fat" or "I'm such a fat pig" sometimes I reply with "Your fans would be disappointed".