Embracing this lifestyle

• Curvage Model

Any tips or advice is welcome.

I'm so new to loving my curves and food. How do you find the balance with exercise and still loving to eat and gain. Since starting this I've lost all confidence in my appearance. I question my relationship and if I'm being a good mom. How do you beautiful women overcome fears and life your truth?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JDArg93

Moderation is important with anything - exercising and eating that right amount of food. For me, I chose to stay fitter and count my carbs (due to personal/medical reasons, yet I was doing that before so it was easy for me). 
I can say that you're doing well with this journey you've chosen and if you have any fears, they can be overcome with time. Be kind to yourself and take each day as it is. A good step is doing what you're passionate about, and no one can take that away from you

mom or dad, husband or boyfriend, gainer or not... i think those are always valid questions. because unless you are absolutely alone, whish is rarely the case. usually it has an effect on other people. personally as husband and dad... bad example if i say, it is just me an eat all the way to the point were i will affect the life of my family. that definitely would be a bad example for my child as well. no matter if the lady is turned on by that... whish of course applies the same logic the other way around. i want her to gain... and as hot as that would be, getting to adeline level if she doesnt want to is harmful and selfish. there is... a constant search for balance in different fronts. but surely there is a lot of room between eating freely being overweight fat or obese and getting to the point of needing a scooter to move around if you are udner 40