• Curvage Model
On 2/16/2023 at 1:47 PM, Learn2$ELL said:

I usually just lurk. But now, I'm forced to surface by the compelling force of your extraordinary beauty. Many years ago, I got an occasional glance at you. Found out your modeling name was unusual. Noticed your distinctive NAVEL.  And I wished you'd get fatter - and I do mean gain a tremendous amount of weight.  CONCLUSION  - Wilson, you've grown into my dream come true.  I'm a definite FOLLOWER, and eagerly await any photos you take - especially those where you're EATING like that 6,000 calories video. THANKS !!! 💕😀👍

I am so thankful for followers like you 💕 you’re the reason I do what I do so thank you 🥹

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Ciccio98 said:

The last set of photos is pure magic! Love your belly so so much, hope my gf will get as fat as you one day 🥰

I hope so too friend! 🥰

21 hours ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Sleepy The Simpsons GIF

eekkk I love this 😅🥰

18 hours ago, jj22 said:

That last photo.  Omg.  You look AMAZING.

I so wish other ladies would realise how full-length body-views are WHERE IT'S AT.

I didn’t know that full body pics were where it’s at but I can see that you guys def enjoyed it 😅

25 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

I hope so too friend! 🥰

eekkk I love this 😅🥰

I didn’t know that full body pics were where it’s at but I can see that you guys def enjoyed it 😅

Oh I definitely enjoyed your pictures🥵

In fact I enjoyed them that many times I've actually (a) gone blind, and (b) now have a right arm like a fiddler crab 🦀 

🤣

• Curvage Model
On 2/17/2023 at 3:59 PM, sconesy73 said:

Oh I definitely enjoyed your pictures🥵

In fact I enjoyed them that many times I've actually (a) gone blind, and (b) now have a right arm like a fiddler crab 🦀 

🤣

*googles fiddler crab* 😳🤭 dang I’m giving u an arm workout am I? If you don’t legitimately look like Hellboy by the end of the year I won’t have done my job right 🫡

1 hour ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

*googles fiddler crab* 😳🤭 dang I’m giving u an arm workout am I? If you don’t legitimately look like Hellboy by the end of the year I won’t have done my job right 🫡

*googles hellboy* 🤔 Could Hellboy have a shorter, slightly fatter, somewhat older brother? If so, the resemblance between us already is uncanny 🤣

Oh, you're definitely doing your job right believe you me. You keep doing exactly what you're doing and don't change anything 🥵🥰

• Curvage Model
On 2/18/2023 at 5:24 PM, sconesy73 said:

*googles hellboy* 🤔 Could Hellboy have a shorter, slightly fatter, somewhat older brother? If so, the resemblance between us already is uncanny 🤣

Oh, you're definitely doing your job right believe you me. You keep doing exactly what you're doing and don't change anything 🥵🥰

Haha okay now I’m learning a little more about you 😄 thank you so much! But hey I might change just a little bit ya know? I have this *problem* where I KEEP UNCONTROLLABLY GAINING WEIGHT 🥵😅

4 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Haha okay now I’m learning a little more about you 😄 thank you so much! But hey I might change just a little bit ya know? I have this *problem* where I KEEP UNCONTROLLABLY GAINING WEIGHT 🥵😅

Gaining weight? 

Really? 

Oh dear. 

How sad. 

What a shame. 

🤣😘

16 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Fucck I love getting fatter but there’s just some articles of clothing that hurt to outgrow 🥲 literally and figuratively 🥵

2853B2BD-2D10-4628-9475-CD3D37B75E6C.jpeg

2E1B090E-8B65-4850-8E04-79C671FC4D8D.jpeg

Holy fucking fuck 🥵

I've tried reading what you wrote- "blah blah something clothing blah blah" - it was probably something really important, but do you seriously expect words to be read when there's a body - in particular the rear view (but let's be honest, the front view is equally as awesome) - like yours to look at?

I knew there was a reason the Internet was invented 😍

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Holy fucking fuck 🥵

I've tried reading what you wrote- "blah blah something clothing blah blah" - it was probably something really important, but do you seriously expect words to be read when there's a body - in particular the rear view (but let's be honest, the front view is equally as awesome) - like yours to look at?

I knew there was a reason the Internet was invented 😍

Damn okay I guess I’ll just refrain from writing any captions anymore and keep my mouth shut unless I’m eating since that’s the only thing my mouth is good for 🥵 😂🤪 

the Internet was invented for heavy sluts like me impress chubby-chasing dudes like you I guess! 

10 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Damn okay I guess I’ll just refrain from writing any captions anymore and keep my mouth shut unless I’m eating since that’s the only thing my mouth is good for 🥵 😂🤪 

the Internet was invented for heavy sluts like me impress chubby-chasing dudes like you I guess! 

Phew- my sense of humour doesn't always work...You get it though 🤣

I've been involved in the Internet since the early/ mid 90s and imho there's never been a better time to be here...Present company very much included 😜🥵

• Curvage Model
On 2/21/2023 at 12:40 PM, sconesy73 said:

Phew- my sense of humour doesn't always work...You get it though 🤣

I've been involved in the Internet since the early/ mid 90s and imho there's never been a better time to be here...Present company very much included 😜🥵

We must have a very similar sense of humor haha i get you! nothing is better than the present!

23 hours ago, marlow said:

These pictures are too hot. Not sure what to do.

Im sure you can figure out something... cant you? ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Petition for fat girls to lay claim to workout clothes? We can rebrand and call them Stretchy Eating Gear I can’t help it that I think a big booty and fat belly look better in leggings that tiny booties and flat bellies 

F072C40B-4AEB-4153-A0AD-4182F5E00135.jpeg

23082378-7513-4F02-9222-210C6FE1171C.jpeg

C877C61B-070B-4397-923D-BD8AFC3D4FD3.jpeg

REQUEST  - Please KEEP these clothes for the future when you DUPLICATE these poses with the seams extremely split & busted !!! 💕😀👍

2 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Petition for fat girls to lay claim to workout clothes? We can rebrand and call them Stretchy Eating Gear I can’t help it that I think a big booty and fat belly look better in leggings that tiny booties and flat bellies 

F072C40B-4AEB-4153-A0AD-4182F5E00135.jpeg

I'm in full agreement!

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

REQUEST  - Please KEEP these clothes for the future when you DUPLICATE these poses with the seams extremely split & busted !!! 💕😀👍

Request: Granted 😎

19 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

I'll do you a deal.

You post pictures like that, I'll sign any petition you want 🥵😈🥵

Damn I have a list I'll send you, next one I'm thinking is petition for the government to provide all women over 250lbs with a ticket to the front of any fast food queue 

19 hours ago, pet sounds said:

I'm in full agreement!

thank you petsounds! your agreeance is necessary to push these causes!