On 7/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Hey there! I'm Wilson, I've been posting clips on curvage for a while now but I think it's time I take a step out of my comfort zone and begin exploring other areas of curvage. I'm very passionate about being a feedee and I can't wait to share myself and my journey with more people! Aside from feedism, I spend a lot of time reading horror books! So if you've got any recs, I'm all ears :) 

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

Image2.png

IMG_5645.JPG

REQUEST - please show us more of your fluffy THIGHS.  Mostly you've focused on your belly growth.  But I've been closely monitoring your UPPER ARMS and THIGHS as they get bigger.  QUESTION: Would it be OK if you made a video focused upon discussing and measuring your UPPER ARMS and burgeoning THIGHS ??? 🤔

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

😨😱😓

At age 5 I first saw the Wicked Witch of the West.  Margaret Hamilton (1902-1985) was 37 years when she played the role.  She felt that hundreds of years from now, she'll be frightening children. And frankly, she lived to regret this role IMHO.  I dealt with my negative feelings by researching her career on Wikipedia and this turned her into a movie actress just doing a role for a paycheck.   In 1939 she had no idea that TV reruns would make the movie almost immortal.   But getting back to FEAR - Life taught me that fear means only two things:  A. you're in Mortal Danger or B. You're on the cusp of significant GROWTH you'll utilize in the future.  CONCLUSION - I now offer my sincere apologies for repeating that line of movie dialog about "my pretty........."  The tearful emojis you responded with tell me this upset you.  Again, Wilson, I'm sorry.  Can you forgive me  ??? 🤔

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

I'll try and make this happen! Full body seated 🥰

THANKS so much for your response.   What I'm talking about is the June 8, 2022 photo you took with Devithikk's right hand caressing your stuffed belly as you both looked into the camera.   CONCLUSION  - The swollen growth of your mighty THIGHS in that photo gave me an Instant Boner !!! 💕😃👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My dearest pretty girl --- I, for one Fat Admirer, am most impressed by the steady growth of your upper arms. This was less plain to see months ago. But today --- ye gods !!!  🤯  Also, I've made zoom in capture closeups of your thickening cheeks and double chin.  What arouses me so much is to go back to your videos of 6,000 meals, etc.  To know where those pounds came from.  I've compared your fatness to only 12 months ago.  What drives me to madness is knowing you're gonna grow bigger, and bigger, and floorboard creaking BIGGER steadily in the months to come !!! 💕😃👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually just lurk. But now, I'm forced to surface by the compelling force of your extraordinary beauty. Many years ago, I got an occasional glance at you. Found out your modeling name was the unusual "CarryJustyHome". Noticed your distinctive NAVEL.  And I wished you'd get fatter - and I do mean gain a tremendous amount of weight.  CONCLUSION  - Wilson, you've grown into my dream come true.  I'm a definite FOLLOWER, and eagerly await any photos you take - especially those where you're EATING like that 6,000 calories video. THANKS !!! 💕😀👍

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Petition for fat girls to lay claim to workout clothes? We can rebrand and call them Stretchy Eating Gear I can’t help it that I think a big booty and fat belly look better in leggings that tiny booties and flat bellies 

F072C40B-4AEB-4153-A0AD-4182F5E00135.jpeg

23082378-7513-4F02-9222-210C6FE1171C.jpeg

C877C61B-070B-4397-923D-BD8AFC3D4FD3.jpeg

REQUEST  - Please KEEP these clothes for the future when you DUPLICATE these poses with the seams extremely split & busted !!! 💕😀👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Where’s those thigh lovers at? I promised you thighs and I’ve come to deliver. They’re not chicken thighs but they may still cause hunger ‼️

35B42488-7B5F-4731-ABEA-B96DD34D3635.jpeg

C1A62716-4775-45FA-B1CE-0FBD68ACB800.jpeg

4AED9CB4-202B-4639-A580-DEB6F3219394.jpeg

23E8EDEA-7E17-4E95-A17A-FF722EDA5B2F.jpeg

Hey Wilson --- THANKS for delivering on our THIGHS request.   That kind of responsiveness to your fan base is what sets you apart.  Now, I can dream about the big bottles of Baby Oil I'd massage into those thighs while I feed you bigger and even furniture creaking BIGGER !!!  💕😀👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Real question: if you saw me at the beach wearing this what would you think? I’m not trying to decide whether or not I should wear this out in public or anything…. 👀 

D9A5F05D-B661-495E-AEC5-3AB219FAA2EF.jpeg

2C747E29-27E9-4598-9A61-AAB1EDF3440E.jpeg

AF3C448B-3934-43CD-B964-119B84D00D49.jpeg

9FBB2207-AFD3-45BE-9782-8FB0DCF654EC.jpeg

If I saw you wearing that string bikini in public --- I would wish my own woman had your appetite for GLUTTONY !!! 💕😀👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Omg I just realized I’ve never blessed you guys with any before and afters! Allow me…

3 way.jpeg

This weight gain sequence is a clear contender for my Photo of the Year Award 2023.  All my blood rushed to my manhood so fast that my vision dimmed for a moment.  Just look at the growth of her fat upper ARMS !!! 💕😀👍

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Feelin extra FAT today pls tell me it’s normal to stand in the mirror and check out the pudge 

IMB_XEiwXs.gif

IMB_mjoO86.gif

IMB_J5bcYW.gif

So desirable, so 🔥.  I fervently wished years ago for you to gain this much weight.  Just look at you now!  And I'm eagerly waiting for you to get more than twice bigger even than this.  Wilson, I'm almost beside myself with joy !!! 💕😀👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...