• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carcer89
On 2/8/2023 at 4:30 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Sometimes it’s fun to hit the gym just to remind myself how unfit I am 😅

You aren't unfit, you just have different strengths, more subtly toned muscles, albeit well hidden.

• Curvage Model
On 2/8/2023 at 9:03 AM, sconesy73 said:

I'm as hot and bothered as you after looking at your pictures but for very different reasons 🥵😜

We can be hot and bothered together ahaha🥵

On 2/8/2023 at 12:52 PM, HawkARC said:

damn Wilson, you got me wishing I were a gym equipment seat for the first time in my life 🥵

Hope you can handle a lot of weight cause I'm HEAVY 😅

On 2/8/2023 at 11:30 AM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Sometimes it’s fun to hit the gym just to remind myself how unfit I am 😅

13F09B0F-0160-4EA0-857C-E297F7095CC7.jpeg

5AF37DA5-031D-4190-B991-DC45871D688D.jpeg

43BB3997-B6B1-4790-8184-B5730929DF6A.jpeg

9A6BC133-B9BC-4EE0-9779-E5DB58E2E13D.jpeg

Not quite seeing the Triceps Horseshoe shape too well on the rope extension. Might be a Triceps muscle in there somewhere?

Edited by Jazzman
Misspelled too

• Curvage Model
On 2/13/2023 at 2:31 PM, sconesy73 said:

Your belly gets a lot of well justified attention however your legs are absolutely stunning 😍

Honestly, to me they're beautiful🥰

Gotta show off those thunder thighs every now and then 🥰

On 2/13/2023 at 2:55 PM, hgee said:

Taking a beautiful, heavy and ample bellied woman out on the town in a dress like this is my dream:) Getting caught in the rain, or spilling a drink on yourself would be fire 🔥 what a show! So hot!

Right?! I might spill a drink on purpose just to watch your face light up 😉 

• Curvage Model
On 2/13/2023 at 2:31 PM, sconesy73 said:

Your belly gets a lot of well justified attention however your legs are absolutely stunning 😍

Honestly, to me they're beautiful🥰

Gotta show off those thunder thighs every now and then 🥰

On 2/13/2023 at 2:55 PM, hgee said:

Taking a beautiful, heavy and ample bellied woman out on the town in a dress like this is my dream:) Getting caught in the rain, or spilling a drink on yourself would be fire 🔥 what a show! So hot!

Right?! I might spill a drink on purpose just to watch your face light up 😉 

• Curvage Model
On 2/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, Jazzman said:

Not quite seeing the Triceps Horseshoe shape too well on the rope extension. Might be a Triceps muscle in there somewhere?

Maybe? I’m not sure. You sound like you know a lot about working out.. maybe I need your help in the gym? Tell me… Mass Gainer powder will definitely make me lose weight right? Cause I’ve been sucking that down on the daily and it feels like I’m putting on 5 pounds a day? Am I doing something wrong? 

2 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Maybe? I’m not sure. You sound like you know a lot about working out.. maybe I need your help in the gym? Tell me… Mass Gainer powder will definitely make me lose weight right? Cause I’ve been sucking that down on the daily and it feels like I’m putting on 5 pounds a day? Am I doing something wrong? 

Gotta make your metabolism get used to it. Try doubling your servings from now on and the weight should fall off of you. A tub a day might do the job 🤷‍♂️

• Curvage Model
On 2/15/2023 at 12:41 PM, AllContrast said:

Gotta make your metabolism get used to it. Try doubling your servings from now on and the weight should fall off of you. A tub a day might do the job 🤷‍♂️

Oh wow! I’ve been having way too little! No wonder I’ve been putting on weight!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction 😅😉

I usually just lurk. But now, I'm forced to surface by the compelling force of your extraordinary beauty. Many years ago, I got an occasional glance at you. Found out your modeling name was the unusual "CarryJustyHome". Noticed your distinctive NAVEL.  And I wished you'd get fatter - and I do mean gain a tremendous amount of weight.  CONCLUSION  - Wilson, you've grown into my dream come true.  I'm a definite FOLLOWER, and eagerly await any photos you take - especially those where you're EATING like that 6,000 calories video. THANKS !!! 💕😀👍

4 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Oh wow! I’ve been having way too little! No wonder I’ve been putting on weight!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction 😅😉

Always happy to help! If you aren't losing weight at that point, you must be REALLY stuffing that belly of yours the rest of the day. 🤷‍♂️ Hope you can still fit into the kitchen to make those shakes at this point if you can't help your appetite