Guest Carcer89
9 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Told ya it was becoming my favorite color 😫 what’s ur favorite color? 

2E6CE525-4CA7-41A9-92B4-D9A3EE869601.jpeg

891EFFD8-431C-4405-8A66-7A334D8DFC7E.jpeg

477E11D6-EF52-43BF-AC37-3EB8915E574A.jpeg

Was always so convinced my favourite colour was blue, but it's clearly red, been wrong all these years.

• Curvage Model
On 1/21/2023 at 1:05 AM, Carcer89 said:

Was always so convinced my favourite colour was blue, but it's clearly red, been wrong all these years.

I was going to cleverly post pictures of myself dressed in the favorite colors of those who commented but it seems that I don’t own a lot of blue 😅 glad you changed your mind 🤣 but also I need to get out of my comfort zone! 

• Curvage Model
On 1/21/2023 at 1:11 PM, Yarmanz said:

Red has always been my favourite colour but you have just given me another reason why I love it so much! 😉

Your gain has been insane the last few months and you are looking prettier than ever ❤️

Thank you so much! I’m glad you’ve noticed because I feel so much bigger and heavier and fuller 🥰 it was shocking at first but it’s pretty awesome and I can’t wait for more! 

• Curvage Model
On 1/23/2023 at 9:16 PM, bellyluvr said:

You're getting to be a whole lotta woman! That 🍑 of yours just looks better and better the fatter it gets! 😍 You are a straight up HOTTIE! 

HAHA thank you! That makes me feel so much better because the last ten pounds I've put on has me feeling heavy and lazy and a little self conscious in the real world so this means a ton!

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, gogo89 said:

You are stunning! Such a pretty smile. And holy crap you’ve gotten SO fat! Hope you keep going, you’re gonna look amazing with another 50(?) lbs!

Glad you think so GOGO! I'm gonna keep pushing (not like i could stop myself if i tried) 

Guest GoGDawgz
On 1/23/2023 at 7:43 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Oh, I can do purple 😉 too bad purple does NOT manage to cover me up 🤣 wait.. that’s a good thing here 😉

95BA3F78-E112-423A-A08C-D482C01458D5.jpeg

7723E014-8918-4275-A408-2C36774632C6.jpeg

MY GOODNESS 😍 You just gained a big fan over here! You are aboslutely stunning!