Guest romeos92
19 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Testing out my new camera with these pics, I think it pics up my flab pretty well 😅

21B57FAA-7DDE-4851-A4F4-51DDF7A22CB7.jpeg

84599B91-CA22-4CB3-A2BC-4C1E301BC663.jpeg

Your growing thighs and ass is like a dream come true and i only hope it never ends!!

• Curvage Model

Sweater Weather: That time of year when I slip into my most comfortable, over-sized sweater and refuse to remove it. That sweater will keep me warm during the cold and catch all the crumbs from the countless snacks I’ll be eating over the coming months. Only when the weather warms and the spring comes will I remove that sweater. And by then it will surely be 2 sizes too small from all of the overindulgences that the holidays bring, not to mention the laziness that follows said overindulgences. Ahh I love the winter, a feedee’s favorite season ❄️ 

E1E5311C-4115-4123-9994-56D73895EDEA.jpeg

6515EFD7-0C61-4C89-9672-5E2599F8D5D1.jpeg

ED6BF8B6-3085-4CCB-BD5A-27504D94A305.jpeg

EA5BB535-C1DE-4CB3-B0CD-FE21DFB8F51B.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Sweater Weather: That time of year when I slip into my most comfortable, over-sized sweater and refuse to remove it. That sweater will keep me warm during the cold and catch all the crumbs from the countless snacks I’ll be eating over the coming months. Only when the weather warms and the spring comes will I remove that sweater. And by then it will surely be 2 sizes too small from all of the overindulgences that the holidays bring, not to mention the laziness that follows said overindulgences. Ahh I love the winter, a feedee’s favorite season ❄️ 

E1E5311C-4115-4123-9994-56D73895EDEA.jpeg

6515EFD7-0C61-4C89-9672-5E2599F8D5D1.jpeg

ED6BF8B6-3085-4CCB-BD5A-27504D94A305.jpeg

EA5BB535-C1DE-4CB3-B0CD-FE21DFB8F51B.jpeg

Looking adorable and cute in that sweater! Hope you and your husband are having a great holiday week

My dearest pretty girl --- I, for one Fat Admirer, am most impressed by the steady growth of your upper arms. This was less plain to see months ago. But today --- ye gods !!!  🤯  Also, I've made zoom in capture closeups of your thickening cheeks and double chin.  What arouses me so much is to go back to your videos of 6,000 meals, etc.  To know where those pounds came from.  I've compared your fatness to only 12 months ago.  What drives me to madness is knowing you're gonna grow bigger, and bigger, and floorboard creaking BIGGER steadily in the months to come !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

My dearest pretty girl --- I, for one Fat Admirer, am most impressed by the steady growth of your upper arms. This was less plain to see months ago. But today --- ye gods !!!  🤯  Also, I've made zoom in capture closeups of your thickening cheeks and double chin.  What arouses me so much is to go back to your videos of 6,000 meals, etc.  To know where those pounds came from.  I've compared your fatness to only 12 months ago.  What drives me to madness is knowing you're gonna grow bigger, and bigger, and floorboard creaking BIGGER steadily in the months to come !!! 💕😃👍

Ahhh that’s so cool to hear you tracking my progress 😅 it’s funny. Honestly most of my weight has been a result of you guys, and other followers who request so many eating/stuffing videos that I can’t deny! Stuffing myself in all those videos has had an effect and I have you guys to thank for it! Would it surprise you to hear that my floor boards are already creaking? 🤭