On 8/21/2022 at 6:19 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Can no longer stand to sit with my jeans button. Gotta set the belly free in order to be comfortable. Is this what being a morbidly obese cow is like? Cause it's embarassing and hot af. 

tumblr_34b20d719072d514b74e5389c6e5efc5_b423e891_2048.jpg

Off the charts sexy and beautiful.  When you look this good, you could convince the world  "morbid obesity" is the pinnacle of attactiveness, wow you take my breath away!  

On 8/21/2022 at 6:19 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Can no longer stand to sit with my jeans button. Gotta set the belly free in order to be comfortable. Is this what being a morbidly obese cow is like? Cause it's embarassing and hot af. 

tumblr_34b20d719072d514b74e5389c6e5efc5_b423e891_2048.jpg

Off the charts sexy and beautiful.  When you look this good, you could convince the world  "morbid obesity" is the pinnacle of attactiveness, wow you take my breath away!  

6 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

😨😱😓

At age 5 I first saw the Wicked Witch of the West.  Margaret Hamilton (1902-1985) was 37 years when she played the role.  She felt that hundreds of years from now, she'll be frightening children. And frankly, she lived to regret this role IMHO.  I dealt with my negative feelings by researching her career on Wikipedia and this turned her into a movie actress just doing a role for a paycheck.   In 1939 she had no idea that TV reruns would make the movie almost immortal.   But getting back to FEAR - Life taught me that fear means only two things:  A. you're in Mortal Danger or B. You're on the cusp of significant GROWTH you'll utilize in the future.  CONCLUSION - I now offer my sincere apologies for repeating that line of movie dialog about "my pretty........."  The tearful emojis you responded with tell me this upset you.  Again, Wilson, I'm sorry.  Can you forgive me  ??? 🤔

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

At age 5 I first saw the Wicked Witch of the West.  Margaret Hamilton (1902-1985) was 37 years when she played the role.  She felt that hundreds of years from now, she'll be frightening children. And frankly, she lived to regret this role IMHO.  I dealt with my negative feelings by researching her career on Wikipedia and this turned her into a movie actress just doing a role for a paycheck.   In 1939 she had no idea that TV reruns would make the movie almost immortal.   But getting back to FEAR - Life taught me that fear means only two things:  A. you're in Mortal Danger or B. You're on the cusp of significant GROWTH you'll utilize in the future.  CONCLUSION - I now offer my sincere apologies for repeating that line of movie dialog about "my pretty........."  The tearful emojis you responded with tell me this upset you.  Again, Wilson, I'm sorry.  Can you forgive me  ??? 🤔

you're so forgiven 💕

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jayson3fc
22 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Who likes belly jewelry?  🥰 I just got these handmade, and sent from Africa and I'm in LOVE. Too bad I outgrew them before they even got delivered LOL oh well 😅 the life of a feedee

tumblr_8f357ca4d24110b15be4af7b089025b1_1627c992_640.jpg

Who likes belly jewelry?  🥰 I just got these handmade, and sent from Africa and I'm in LOVE. Too bad I outgrew them before they even got delivered LOL oh well 😅 the life of a feedee

tumblr_db916c26457c1736a1be184c20f33632_ec6f8c6d_640.jpg

I couldn’t enjoy the first pic too much cos I felt like that sofa was watching me 

tumblr_db916c26457c1736a1be184c20f33632_ec6f8c6d_640.jpg

Still love your smile! Honestly the best on here! 😊

Your belly is also looking a lot fuller as of late! 😍 guess you just now have proof 😉

2 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

posted this pic to my photo album in the gallery but I wanted to bless you guys with this image also ❤️ taken right after my 6K calorie suffing session. I think this is by far the hottest photo of me 🥵

tumblr_366dcd07481b3b296b1d91bd6ec82751_9028b9d3_640.jpg

Wow 😮 

looking like the gains are definitely starting to show. Keep up the amazing work 😍

17 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

I'll try and make this happen! Full body seated 🥰

THANKS so much for your response.   What I'm talking about is the June 8, 2022 photo you took with Devithikk's right hand caressing your stuffed belly as you both looked into the camera.   CONCLUSION  - The swollen growth of your mighty THIGHS in that photo gave me an Instant Boner !!! 💕😃👍