• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

This dress is too tight on Bellissima unless I wear it back to front. That’s what I’m doing now and she likes looking all shiny. It’s one of the hand me down dresses that my neighbour gave me after she lost weight. Not my taste but we are running low on options now. The washing machine and drying shrink all my clothes 

804D2B7A-9AAF-4DBD-B2F0-4E09743EC61D.jpeg

Awkward. My neighbour’s boyfriend just came round to borrow something while I was eating and found me wearing the dress in a very revealing manner. Whoops. My bad. 

13 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

This dress is too tight on Bellissima unless I wear it back to front. That’s what I’m doing now and she likes looking all shiny. It’s one of the hand me down dresses that my neighbour gave me after she lost weight. Not my taste but we are running low on options now. The washing machine and drying shrink all my clothes 

804D2B7A-9AAF-4DBD-B2F0-4E09743EC61D.jpeg

My god, (Bellissima aside) just look at your soft chubby arms and double chin too - you’re a proper far girl now and it’s beyond sexy 😍😍😍

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My friend approves of what I did to myself last night. This is what she had to say about my stuffed appearance.🐷🐖💦

BF9ECE9C-643D-422B-8AB3-ECC526E14AF9.jpeg

6C5E6928-99CC-4F15-95E3-914D786DBA1F.jpeg

I think your friend is a fan of your ever expanding body...

Expect lots more "dinner tomorrow?" or "I've bought 12 donuts so I thought I'd pop round" sort of messages from her...

🥵😈

• Curvage Model

Not even full and I look like this. Sometimes I really miss my six pack and strong core. I’ve ruined my body in so many ways. Feeling so conflicted today. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have this gaining kink. I was fit, strong, athletic and had looks considered ideal by most people in this world. Now I’m rapidly becoming an unhealthy blob of lard and I don’t know how to stop the path I am on even though it’s causing me serious problems in life. I’m lazy, undisciplined, losing clients, not finishing work on time, making excuses. It’s a mess. 

88322FE1-7FF1-4146-BAD6-B13EBBE569B4.jpeg

Guest Fe52

Mhhm🤔. Maybe you set yourself a limit of how much you eat and/or a weight limit. You have a wonderful big belly already. So what If you stay at this size. You can be a very happy person too. You can still continue stuffing yourself at certain defined times. 

I know it is hard to restrict oneself when already so indulged  in that lifestyle🤔

But if it already influences your profession/work you should think about.

So: still stay fat,  it only to a certain point.

• Curvage Model

The two belly pics are from now. Took the pic in the green bra six months ago. The one in the black and white dress is from 8 months ago. I need to try the dress on again to see if it still fits, but I’m doubtful. I don’t know why it turns me on so much to see myself looking bigger and softer. It’s a massive turn on and also so distracting. 

4787B2C7-2B73-4919-9218-5DCE615E2BBB.jpeg

1B15CEEB-DF92-4F64-AB8A-52BF44E1FD61.jpeg

72120AE9-AEE7-4F73-9A1A-EDCF7736A1C4.jpeg

9FC3BC76-790C-4482-BF5C-6E69E066B5EC.jpeg

3 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

The two belly pics are from now. Took the pic in the green bra six months ago. The one in the black and white dress is from 8 months ago. I need to try the dress on again to see if it still fits, but I’m doubtful. I don’t know why it turns me on so much to see myself looking bigger and softer. It’s a massive turn on and also so distracting. 

it a massive turn on for us to robert 

6 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Your growth is utterly mesmerising, the way you've packed Bellissima so full of fat is incredible, you're huge, you're only getting bigger and soon you'll look back at these and wonder how you were ever so skinny. Strongly encouraging you to try that dress on again 😈

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, CFH said:

Your growth is utterly mesmerising, the way you've packed Bellissima so full of fat is incredible, you're huge, you're only getting bigger and soon you'll look back at these and wonder how you were ever so skinny. Strongly encouraging you to try that dress on again 😈

If I forget to try it on soon, feel free to drop me a message and thanks for your thoughtful words 

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, Fa52 said:

Mhhm🤔. Maybe you set yourself a limit of how much you eat and/or a weight limit. You have a wonderful big belly already. So what If you stay at this size. You can be a very happy person too. You can still continue stuffing yourself at certain defined times. 

I know it is hard to restrict oneself when already so indulged  in that lifestyle🤔

But if it already influences your profession/work you should think about.

So: still stay fat,  it only to a certain point.

I think I might be too addicted 🙈

Guest Fe52

Probably yes. Lol😄Mhhm🤔. Maybe you set yourself a limit of how much you eat and/or a weight limit. You have a wonderful big belly already. So what If you stay at this size. You can be a very happy person too. You can still continue stuffing yourself at certain defined times. 

I know it is hard to restrict oneself when already so indulged  in that lifestyle🤔pan widget

Edited by Fa52

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Fa52 said:

Probably yes. Lol😄Mhhm🤔. Maybe you set yourself a limit of how much you eat and/or a weight limit. You have a wonderful big belly already. So what If you stay at this size. You can be a very happy person too. You can still continue stuffing yourself at certain defined times. 

I know it is hard to restrict oneself when already so indulged  in that lifestyle🤔pan widget

Food for thought. I need to be careful because if I lose too many clients, Bellissima will go hungry and that will be sad